Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

PressTV-Donald Trump 'greatest danger to US'

Last edited:
:itsok:

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL sorry charlie,he goes by FACTS,not opinions..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You no doubt are an Israel apologists though who same as the reaganut lovers,only sees what you WANT to see same as they do on Reagan.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You're quoting an anti war leftist prog tard....nobody on the right is going to take a thing Kall says serious.

You no doubt are an Israel apologists though who same as the reaganut lovers,only sees what you WANT to see same as they do on Reagan.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

I stand with Israel and if that gives you gas? Good

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.
I guess you haven't seen establishment politicians leaving the Congress? Only person lying seems to be the OP for not pulling his head out of Uranus.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL sorry charlie,he goes by FACTS,not opinions..LOL

ah t

which just proves that you love war mongrels who start wars around the country.you are so brainwashed you are hopeless.now i know WHY you refuse to look at facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

go move to that war mongrel country and get the hell out of america traiter.AND:anj_stfu: with your ramblings

ah t

which just proves that you love war mongrels who start wars around the country.you are so brainwashed you are hopeless.now i know WHY you refuse to look at facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

Lose the bunny, toad. It's childish

Bush, O, nor Trump are mass murderers. You're delusional.

you are comical as hell troll.thats is some comical stuff there.stay out of the politics section and go to a section where you know at least a little bit of what you are talking about,:haha:you are in the big leagues now unable to stand toe to toe with the likes of me.:muahaha::haha:

Last edited:

ah t

Lose the bunny, toad. It's childish

like your childish posting ignoring facts.:cuckoo:

,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.
I guess you haven't seen establishment politicians leaving the Congress? Only person lying seems to be the OP for not pulling his head out of Uranus.

View attachment 176699

thanks for showing you did not listen to the video,great pic of yourself.:haha:

You're quoting an anti war leftist prog tard....nobody on the right is going to take a thing Kall says serious.

coming from a troll who is a stupid fuck about Israel YOU are one to talk,makes me see the retarded posters who i am dealing with here.:haha:

bye,got no time for idiots who are stupid fucks that sides with war mongrel Israel.NEXT.

oh and you REALLY lost your credibility same as that other stupid fuck did that said that Obama and Bush are not war mongrel mass murderers,that is the funniest shit in the world.
t:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you just did that and are not worth my time likin that retarded post of his-:dig::itsok:

hands shovel.:dig:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on the planet.

STILL waiting for a NON MORON to post here.

View attachment 176699

AND replacing them with OTHER shady characters.:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back