Trump Got How Much From Deutsche Bank?!

Trump was building hotels. What did the Clinton's sell to pad their phony "Clinton Foundation" and why did it dry up after Hillary left public service?

First and foremost, the Clinton Foundation is still going strong, and it’s still one of the highest rated charities in the world.

Donations “dried up” while Clinton ran for President because she had announced that she would suspend the Foundation and it’s work if she won. After she lost the election, donations picked back up again and their work continues. The Canadian government donated $70 million to the CF after Trump cancelled PP funding in Third World countries.

The Clinton Foundation

Try reading their 2017 Impact Report if you think this is a “phony charity”.

The question is where'd DB get the money to loan Trump, i.e. who are their major shareholders and depositors?

DB is one of the biggest banks in the world. They have millions of depositors and many funding sources.

Assets and liabilities are not contingent upon each other in the bank.

Try reading banking law a$$hat. The margins by which assets must exceed liabilities is spelled out in LAW!!!

When I was in banking, our mortgage portfolio could not exceed 15% of assets and in a building boom we frequently ran out of mortgage money.

Similar contingencies hold true of every aspect of bank lending.

The question is where'd DB get the money to loan Trump, i.e. who are their major shareholders and depositors?

DB is one of the biggest banks in the world. They have millions of depositors and many funding sources.

Try reading banking law a$$hat. The margins by which assets must exceed liabilities is spelled out in LAW!!!

When I was in banking, our mortgage portfolio could not exceed 15% of assets and in a building boom we frequently ran out of mortgage money.

DB depositors are a bit unusual or so they say. It'd be nice to know one way or another. LOL

Bear in mind that Trump lied and told him he was worth $3 billion......and the bank determined that the liar was only wirth about $650 million.....but went ahead and loaned him $2 billion anyway.....
The fact that Trump won the deal indicates that the bank was wrong, not Trump.

No, it indicates that the bank was getting instructions from somewhere else to make the loan. Trump defaulted on that loan which shows that it should not have been made, and yet Deutches Banke continued to lend money to Trump. Why?

Deutches Banke is heavily involved in Russian money laundering, having paid a $100 million dollar fine in that regard. It was not uncommon for bank officials to receive instructions from Russians as to who got loans and who didn't.

We've all been waiting to see what Trump and Deutches Banke have been up to for YEARS. Rosenstein blocked Mueller from going after Deutches Banke. Cohen has been the back door into the SDNY's going after the Trump Corporation which will involved years of litigation after Trump leaves office. The SDNY has been going after Trump for years, and they now have evidence and cooperating witnesses to help them.

High on shrooms, again?

I know his former banker at DB.

Trump paid it all back.

He was - and still is - a shitty credit, so they charged him through nose. But DB was paid interest and principal in full.

He even attended Trump and Melania’s wedding.
Well, your friend is a liar then, because trump still owes deustche bank up to $175 million.

And he settled his defaulted loan with deutsche bank using funds from a loan....from deustche bank.

Last edited:

What law are you referring to?

Oh no!
Legal loans from a bank!
Outrageous.
Were they legal? When you inflate your worth in order to get a loan...that.s ILLEGAL...and then there's the question of why this bank so tied to Russian money laundering would be willing to lend a BILLION dollars to someone no other bank would consider lending to.
Yes they were legal dumbfuck.

PROVE they weren't

From the only bank who would even touch Trump because of his horrible record of default
And immediately after he had just defaulted on his loan from -- you guessed it -- deutsche bank.

It is very suspicious lendong activity, and investigators have been looking into it for a while. They are still trying to get all of deutsche banks trump records.

Which makes money laundering so much easier to hide. Although not well enough to prevent them from being fined hundreds of millions when they got caught

Although not well enough to prevent them from being fined hundreds of millions when they got caught
In january of 2017, deustche bank was fined $10 billion for laundering russian money.

In November of 2018, their offices were raided on a warrant for -- you guessed it -- money laundering.

Although not well enough to prevent them from being fined hundreds of millions when they got caught
In january of 2017, deustche bank was fined $10 billion for laundering russian money.

In November of 2018, their offices were raided on a warrant for -- you guessed it -- money laundering.

Nope, In January 2017 they were fined $630 million for laundering of $10 billion.

That's one of the biggest fines ever levied on a corporation

Forum List

Back