Trump Goes After The 1st Amendment

Silly far left drone!

Twitter is not TV, no matter how you want to spin it.

I can watch videos on many devices, but that does not make them a TV.

So you finally going to be an adult and admit you were wrong?

I didn't say videos. I said tv. Can you watch TV programming on your computer?

So I will take it as a no that you will not be an adult and admit you were wrong!

You said twitter was TV, so no backing down now.

Be an adult and admit you were wrong!

If it broadcast live network television programming, it is a media platform. There is no argument here. End of story. Give up dude. You didn't even know about Trump's Network.

And you think that Trumps Network on Facebook is TV..

That is where you failed, just be an adult and admit you were wrong!

But you keep showing the far left has the mentality of a two year old!

So something that transmits network programming isn't tv? Got it.

No you do not understand Facebook live or any of it's other features, you think it is TV.

That is why far left drones fail, once you are shown the truth and reality you will deny it at all costs!

Silly far left drone!

Note: The far left drone Lewdog finds it funny that they run debunked far left religious narratives, they will not admit when they are wrong. Thus always proving my comments about them!

The far left will always let the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Last edited:

So I will take it as a no that you will not be an adult and admit you were wrong!

If it broadcast live network television programming, it is a media platform. There is no argument here. End of story. Give up dude. You didn't even know about Trump's Network.

No you do not understand Facebook live or any of it's other features, you think it is TV.

That is why far left drones fail, once you are shown the truth and reality you will deny it at all costs!

Silly far left drone!

So you admit you don't understand. Got it. Have a good one.

AuthoritarianTrumpers are totally fine with the idea of censorship. More evidence that the 2nd is the only amd that matters.

Here's what I would do re: the media if I were Trump
Speak up.....well gladly censor you as individuals.......pussy.....:lol:

There was never any doubt that you would be one of the loudest dopes on the authoritarian train. All aboard!

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms

Obama is leaving office now, so you are looking at the wrong train!

Silly far left drone!

Yes because censorship isn't limiting freedom at all.
Dope.

Silly far left drone!

So you admit you don't understand. Got it. Have a good one.

See just like a two year old!

This is how the far left acts when they should admit they were wrong!

AuthoritarianTrumpers are totally fine with the idea of censorship. More evidence that the 2nd is the only amd that matters.

There was never any doubt that you would be one of the loudest dopes on the authoritarian train. All aboard!

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms

Silly far left drone!

Dope.

Yes Obama is leaving office and the far left is loosing power all over the country, so your claims of Authoritarianism will also disappear!

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

Dope.
You seem confused....which is just normal for you LWNJs....

We don't want you to shut up.....we just want you to experience the consequences of your speech.....:lol:

On Facebook? That is not a network. That is Facebook!

Another far left drone failed post!

What's wrong with you? Facebook and Twitter are just as popular now than regular TV, that's why Trump is using that as his platform. Plus people can watch it on their phones, computers, and tablets where ever they are with internet.

No that is not TV it is the internet..

Another reason why you far left drones fail at posting..

Even you could do Facebook Live.. So you failed once again!

When will you far left drones realize that you fail with each and every post?

You realize that even the NFL broadcasts games on Twitter now? Now you are just copy and pasting your responses...you can't even use your reasoning skills to have a real discussion.
So the NFL considers that another network? How many stupid pills are you on?

No dumbass, it's another platform media for the network.
Exactly. Not another network so Trump did not create a TV network. You were wrong.

What's wrong with you? Facebook and Twitter are just as popular now than regular TV, that's why Trump is using that as his platform. Plus people can watch it on their phones, computers, and tablets where ever they are with internet.

You realize that even the NFL broadcasts games on Twitter now? Now you are just copy and pasting your responses...you can't even use your reasoning skills to have a real discussion.

Exactly. Not another network so Trump did not create a TV network. You were wrong.

Even if you don't count Trump's Network... which is what he is creating, the NFL Network streamed on Twitter. Twitter paid like $11 million dollars to do it.

Even if you don't count Trump's Network... which is what he is creating, the NFL Network streamed on Twitter. Twitter paid like $11 million dollars to do it.

And no matter how you spin it, it is not TV..

It is a video format, but not TV, the internet is not TV!

See how the far left will still not own up to being wrong?

Do you own a television?

Do you own a television?
Perhaps you could tell us what television is to you. Broadcasting over approved airways and cable is my definition .

Do you own a television?

Does not matter as twitter is not TV..

Do not deflect far left drone, just admit you are wrong!

58439da61700002500e7da81.jpeg

Donald Trump Will Be President In Just Over A Month And The Constitution Is Already Under Attack

With a little over a month until Donald Trump takes office, the president-elect and his allies have already begun to attack the guarantees of the First Amendment, signaling how imperiled the fundamental freedoms of the Constitution could be under a Trump presidency.

Trump has long shown contempt for the media and, as he prepares to take power, he and his allies haven’t held back.

On Thursday, Corey Lewandowski, who is Trump’s former campaign manager and expected to have a role in a Trump White House, said that New York Times editor Dean Baquet should be in jail because the paper published parts of Trump’s tax return during the campaign.

“We had one of the top people at The New York Times come to Harvard University and say, ‘I’m willing to go to jail to get a copy of Donald Trump’s taxes so I can publish them,’” Lewandowski said, according to Politico. “Dean Baquet came here and offered to go to jail — you’re telling me, he’s willing to commit a felony on a private citizen to post his taxes, and there isn’t enough scrutiny on the Trump campaign and his business dealings and his taxes?”

“It’s egregious,” Lewandowski added. “He should be in jail.”

Even after winning the presidency, Trump has had an almost myopic focus on the Times, criticizing the paper’s coverage of him. He has pledged to sue the newspaper, though, when he met with its staff, he called it “a great, great American jewel. A world jewel.”

MOD EDIT: Please don't post entire articles.

Donald Trump Will Be President In Just Over A Month And The Constitution Is Already Under Attack

I fear this is only the beginning. Trump is far more thin-skinned than Nixon.

Typical Liberal thinking its ok to break the laws of the land if it advances the cause.

26 U.S. Code 6103
(a)Returns and return information
(1)Federal employees and other persons

It shall be unlawful for any officer or employee of the United States or any person described in section 6103(n) (or an officer or employee of any such person), or any former officer or employee, willfully to disclose to any person, except as authorized in this title, any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)). Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable upon conviction by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution, and if such offense is committed by any officer or employee of the United States, he shall, in addition to any other punishment, be dismissed from office or discharged from employment upon conviction for such offense.

(2)State and other employees
It shall be unlawful for any person (not described in paragraph (1)) willfully to disclose to any person, except as authorized in this title, any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) acquired by him or another person under subsection (d), (i)(1)(C), (3)(B)(i), or (7)(A)(ii), (k)(10), (l)(6), (7), (8), (9), (10), (12), (15), (16), (19), (20), or (21) or (m)(2), (4), (5), (6), or (7) of section 6103 or under section 6104(c). Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.

(3)Other persons
It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.

So you admit that twitter is not TV, right?

Internet is not TV no matter how you far left drones want to spin it.

It is the internet, something you far left drones fail to use except when you want to read your far left religious sites like MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, etc.

You lost, just be an adult and admit it!

You don't understand do you? Can you watch tv on your computer?

Silly far left drone!

This really does not support your original assertion though - that we may see state run media with Trump.

Twitter, YouTube, e-mail, Facebook, myspace and many others do indeed represent new outlets for media to be broadcast. There is a fundamental difference in an outlet used to reach your audience and what a news or media network represents. A network is far from simply using media to broadcast your own message. I have several friends that have their own YouTube channels, almost everyone I know has a Facebook page and literally everyone I know actively uses e-mail. None of them would qualify for having their own network or own a media outlet. I take it though from the way that you made your point that you seem to think that this is new - IOW during Obama's tenure we did not have state run media 'like Russia' as you were charging may well happen under Trump. Are you not aware that Obama also has a Facebook, e-mail and twitter outlet? He has made web pages for the dissemination of positive propaganda for several of his initiatives as well such as the ACA. Suddenly using those outlets to spread your own message is state run media like Russia?

Your original contention is rather silly in its charge - Russia state run media does not exist because the Russian state puts out information under any platform. It exists because no one else can put out information to the contrary on those same platforms. When Trump tries to take down media organizations for putting information out there contrary to the state story then such a charge can be made. Otherwise, it is false fear mongering based on nothing.

With a little over a month until Donald Trump takes office, the president-elect and his allies have already begun to attack the guarantees of the First Amendment, signaling how imperiled the fundamental freedoms of the Constitution could be under a Trump presidency.

Trump has long shown contempt for the media and, as he prepares to take power, he and his allies haven’t held back.

On Thursday, Corey Lewandowski, who is Trump’s former campaign manager and expected to have a role in a Trump White House, said that New York Times editor Dean Baquet should be in jail because the paper published parts of Trump’s tax return during the campaign.

“We had one of the top people at The New York Times come to Harvard University and say, ‘I’m willing to go to jail to get a copy of Donald Trump’s taxes so I can publish them,’” Lewandowski said, according to Politico. “Dean Baquet came here and offered to go to jail — you’re telling me, he’s willing to commit a felony on a private citizen to post his taxes, and there isn’t enough scrutiny on the Trump campaign and his business dealings and his taxes?”

Even after winning the presidency, Trump has had an almost myopic focus on the Times, criticizing the paper’s coverage of him. He has pledged to sue the newspaper, though, when he met with its staff, he called it “a great, great American jewel. A world jewel.”

Washington Redskin, does your pussy hurt again… LOL

You don't understand do you? Can you watch tv on your computer?

Silly far left drone!

This really does not support your original assertion though - that we may see state run media with Trump.

Twitter, YouTube, e-mail, Facebook, myspace and many others do indeed represent new outlets for media to be broadcast. There is a fundamental difference in an outlet used to reach your audience and what a news or media network represents. A network is far from simply using media to broadcast your own message. I have several friends that have their own YouTube channels, almost everyone I know has a Facebook page and literally everyone I know actively uses e-mail. None of them would qualify for having their own network or own a media outlet. I take it though from the way that you made your point that you seem to think that this is new - IOW during Obama's tenure we did not have state run media 'like Russia' as you were charging may well happen under Trump. Are you not aware that Obama also has a Facebook, e-mail and twitter outlet? He has made web pages for the dissemination of positive propaganda for several of his initiatives as well such as the ACA. Suddenly using those outlets to spread your own message is state run media like Russia?

Your original contention is rather silly in its charge - Russia state run media does not exist because the Russian state puts out information under any platform. It exists because no one else can put out information to the contrary on those same platforms. When Trump tries to take down media organizations for putting information out there contrary to the state story then such a charge can be made. Otherwise, it is false fear mongering based on nothing.

You are totally missing what is going on. Trump (and Russia) have taken the first step by working to delegitimize the MSM and basically the regular media channels, and then work to use the new media channels with his own network, showing that the regular way can not be trusted to get his "true" message across.

That's just the first step to taking over the MSM and making it state run. The next step would be to use that delegitimization as a reason to then place strict government imposed regulations on it, in order to legitimize it. He then moves his network to the regular markets... pushing it as the only "true" source for legitimate news... and next thing you know the rest of the networks start to go under and you have only a few networks left. Just like Russia.

Last edited:

Funny how in Wikileaks your position is the opposite of the one here.

There's a word for that. I'll give you a hint. It starts with h and ends with ypocrisy ...

Silly far left drone!

You are totally missing what is going on. Trump (and Russia) have taken the first step by working to delegitimize the MSM and basically the regular media channels, and the work to use the new media channels with his own network, showing that the regular way can not be trusted to get his "true" message across.

That's just the first step to taking over the MSM and making it state run. The next step would be to use that delegitimization as a reason to then place strict government imposed regulations on it, in order to legitimize it. He then moves his network to the regular markets... pushing it as the only "true" source for legitimate news... and next thing you know the rest of the networks start to go under and you have only a few networks left. Just like Russia.

The left stream media has illegitimatized itself

Last edited:

You are totally missing what is going on. Trump (and Russia) have taken the first step by working to delegitimize the MSM and basically the regular media channels, and the work to use the new media channels with his own network, showing that the regular way can not be trusted to get his "true" message across.

The left stream media has legitimatized itself

I don't think that is what you meant to say.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back