trump Georgia grand jury foreperson describes witness immunity deals

Pence is talking out of both sides of his mouth. Without mentioning trump's name, he says repubs will have better choices for 2024.

It really galls me how some praise Pence for actually following the Constitution, the law & his oath of office as if he's some kind of hero for doing what he put his hand on a Bible & swore to do.

Pence thinks he's a better choice? How so? By being forced to appear in front of a grand jury & telling the truth so as not to piss of Trump's base too, too much?

Another lie from a perpetually dishonest ass sucker. No surprise.

So what?

Coherency ain’t your strong suit. Obviously. Wipe the spittle off your screen and keyboard. Compose yourself. Take your Midol. Try again when you’re calmer and at least halfway lucid.
Maybe Pence should have reread his oath of office where he swore loyalty to the Constitution & not some crooked president before he ran to a judge for a legal opinion. He might have saved himself some guilt, you orange combover asseating pile of shit.

Triggered are ya? Gee, for a bunch of innocent people they sure as hell fought like hell not to testify & tell their story, right genius?

But go ahead & keep telling yourself that Trump & his crew never did anything wrong if it makes you fell better, rightie.
With all the perjury traps that have been set for conservatives, anyone who testifies about ANYTHING under oath is an idiot. I’ve never broken any laws more serious than speed limits, but I’d take the fifth on any subject when questioned until granted blanket immunity. There was a time when I trusted the system, but not anymore.

Maybe Pence should have reread his oath of office where he swore loyalty to the Constitution
Douchebag. He honored his oath. How stupid ARE you, exactly? That you’re stupid isn’t even in doubt. But the line between severe mental retardation and brain death is mighty thin in your case.
& not some crooked president before he ran to a judge for a legal opinion.
Seeking the advice of a lawyer before making the decision is actually smart. Unlike you.
He might have saved himself some guilt, you orange combover asseating pile of shit.
Nah, you asshole-sucking moron. As you obviously can’t grasp, he made the right call.

Anyway, as always, gfy.

It really galls me how some praise Pence for actually following the Constitution, the law & his oath of office as if he's some kind of hero for doing what he put his hand on a Bible & swore to do.

Pence thinks he's a better choice? How so? By being forced to appear in front of a grand jury & telling the truth so as not to piss of Trump's base too, too much?
The cowardly repubs show they are spineless. They are more afraid of offending the trump cult than abiding by the Constitition.

Douchebag. He honored his oath. How stupid ARE you, exactly? That you’re stupid isn’t even in doubt. But the line between severe mental retardation and brain death is mighty thin in your case.

Seeking the advice of a lawyer before making the decision is actually smart. Unlike you.

Nah, you asshole-sucking moron. As you obviously can’t grasp, he made the right call.

Anyway, as always, gfy.
He had to ask a retired Judge for a legal opinion? Why?

You'll never remove the stink of Trump's or Pence's ass from your face.

The jury forewoman has jeopardized the case against Trump and I see this getting thrown out because of her blabbing to the media.

He had to ask a retired Judge for a legal opinion? Why?
What difference does it make. He came to what I consider the Constitutionally correct determination. Good for him.
You'll never remove the stink of Trump's or Pence's ass from your face.
Non existent, unlike the stench on your breath from your daily salad-tossing of President Potato.

Forum List

Back