Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

Republican excuses for the Biden Jobs Report

They are all replacing COVID losses
Jobs Report is Fake News
Biden didn’t do it
They are all Burger Flipping Jobs
What about …..Labor Participation

You know what, Kiddies? You can TELL the American people how great the economy is but every time we go to the gas station...every time we visit the grocery store...every time we open a bill from our electric company or fuel oil company...every time we do ANY of those things...we know that we were far better off under Donald Trump before the pandemic! We had low unemployment...we had real wage growth...and we had low inflation!

People are being laid off in droves and nobody is filing yet for unemployment because they think their next job is one interview away.
Um… it’s not a measure of people who filed for unemployment. It’s a measure of people employed on payrolls. Don’t you get tired of looking uninformed? I mean being uninformed?

You know what, Kiddies? You can TELL the American people how great the economy is but every time we go to the gas station...every time we visit the grocery store...every time we open a bill from our electric company or fuel oil company...every time we do ANY of those things...we know that we were far better off under Donald Trump before the pandemic! We had low unemployment...we had real wage growth...and we had low inflation!
Hilarious

I love the sycophant crying...

Poor Trump has struggled all his life being a billionaire but not everyone recognized him by his face though for a long time, and now that he has that recognition through politics and not just sitting on money its just tragic that we don't transform the anger to respect. I think for the similar folks who support him maybe we can all learn there faces and they can be are supreme taco eye candy stink.

Last edited:
Um… it’s not a measure of people who filed for unemployment. It’s a measure of people employed on payrolls. Don’t you get tired of looking uninformed? I mean being uninformed?
Isn’t it cool when high paid people get laid off and do Amazon deliveries?

Forum List

Back