Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

The Dims are responsible for the shutdown, not Trump. Dims demanded the shut down every single day.

Fucking moron...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Um… it’s not a measure of people who filed for unemployment. It’s a measure of people employed on payrolls. Don’t you get tired of looking uninformed? I mean being uninformed?

For many of those laid off, the impact to the labor force won't be felt for a couple of months until their severance is paid out.

Those jobs are all jobs terminated by Wuhan

LOL

Imbecile, we have 2.7 million MORE people employed now than we did pre-covid.

face-palm-gif.278959

Fucking moron...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Where did he call for shutting down the economy?

Fucking moron...

what was his comments after 30 days?

Last edited:
nope. You don't have the authority to make such a statement. All you need to do is show that statement from the US GOV.

Take your hand palm and put it where you truly enjoy putting it.

It certainly doesn't surprise me how naive you are about this. you jumped in all in on stupid.

Retard...

Pre-covid high ... 152,371,000
Currently .............. 155,073,000

So yeah, we currently have 2.7 million more employed than before covid.

A Gov site for people being laid off every week?!

You asked what the 2.7 million above pre-covid figures are doing. I gave you the link to find out. Are you going to look it up or were you just trolling?

The Link is meaningless and you know that.

No, I don't know that. What I do know is that link goes to the official employment statistics. In that link, you can find out how many people were, and are, employed by sector -- which would answer your question.

What I also know ... now ... is that you were just trolling.

Retard...

Pre-covid high ... 152,371,000
Currently .............. 155,073,000

So yeah, we currently have 2.7 million more employed than before covid.

In January, both the labor force participation rate, at 62.4 percent, and the employment-
population ratio, at 60.2 percent, were unchanged after removing the effects of the annual
adjustments to the population controls. These measures have shown little net change since
early 2022 and remain below their pre-pandemic February 2020 levels (63.3 percent and 61.1
percent, respectively). (See table A-1. For additional information about the effects of
the population adjustments, see table

Forum List

Back