Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

No lies. I pasted & copied the numbers directly from the BLS link I posted.
And I copied and pasted numbers from YOUR LINK showing Trump had 3 million more employed than Veggie Joe does now, Dipshit.:dance:

He is over 3 million below Trump's numbers before the Fauci Flu hit, Dumbass.

Grow a brain.
I like presidents that don't constantly fuck up. Trump was a huge fat, lying, lazy, ugly little fuck up pre-COVID. You supported the piece of shit, which makes you a fuck up by association. Grabbed any pussies lately, magaturd?

Either you're an idiot or psychotic as you know full well The BLS numbers as of today will be irrelevant for at least 3 months.
Of course, you omitted the fact that 4 million people just dropped out of the job market.
Your problem is that it's so easy to figure out your MO for lying.
You poor thing, you're completely deranged. Four million did not just drop out of the job market. :cuckoo:

The labor force grew 3½ million under Biden and his worst month was May when it dropped 177,000...

And the number of unemployed under Biden went down, not up, 3½ million and his worst month was June when it went up 251,000...

Nowhere was there a decline of 4 million jobs. There was a report that 4 million quit their jobs but the BLS numbers show they mostly quit one job to take another.

You graph shows increased participation rate since Jan 2021 that is heading up sharply.

You do know how to read a graph, right?

Besides that let me explain to you a few things: structurally LFPR is projected to be falling untill the end of 2030s due to population demographics - boomers retiring and people spending more time in school.

When economic shake ups happen retirements and people getting more education accelerate temporarily. The bigger the shake up the more pronounced these effects are.

We've grown jobs by 6.6 million since Jan21 and GDP by over 5% - these are great numbers and certainly enough to support growing LFPR, even against long term structural effects.

Last month we created almost 500k jobs, but unemployment actually went up - why? Because we have even more people entering workforce and looking for a job again.
Last month we lost 200,000 jobs when the dems saying we were going to gain 300,000----
Labor partipation is down---------libs expect to be paid not to work.
Jobs went up under Biden due to stimulus and printing money which gave idiots more money to spend (idiots being people to stupid to pay down debt with the extra cash) creating FAKE DEMAND for goods and services (also many more workers to supply the demand)....stimulus dries up or inflation EATS up the buying ability of the cash and viola jobs disappear. Happens every time-------followed by massive suffering as people can not afford to buy necessities...

Email your handlers and tell them to make up your mind. You are all over the place trying to think for yourself, Simpleton. :dance:
LOL

Nope, I am not responsible for your inability to comprehend English. I said one thing and it wasn't Trump shut down the country or Trump had nothing to do with the shutdowns.

You should have slept this one off. Instead, you downed several more glasses of alcohol.

Grow a brain.
So? It took Trump 3 years to get there. In Biden's first year, 6.6 million jobs were added. Whereas in Trump's first year, there were 2 million jobs added.

Where did I say that, Moron?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::itsok::itsok::itsok::dance::dance::dance:
When you said he's down more than 2 million jobs since 2019. He's only responsible for jobs since he's been president so for him to be down since 2019 can only mean he was president since 2019.

You're not very bright, Dumbfuck.

And I copied and pasted numbers from YOUR LINK showing Trump had 3 million more employed than Veggie Joe does now, Dipshit.:dance:
A shame Trump lost 9½ million jobs between then and passing the baton to Biden.

Last month we lost 200,000 jobs when the dems saying we were going to gain 300,000----
Labor partipation is down
^^^ another deranged rightie. :cuckoo:

In no month under Biden did we lose jobs...

And the labor force participation rate is up .8 points under Biden, not down...

Grow a brain.
You fucking dope

Trump added 6.8 million jobs over three years

Biden added 6 million in ONE year

You poor thing, you're completely deranged. Four million did not just drop out of the job market. :cuckoo:

The labor force grew 3½ million under Biden and his worst month was May when it dropped 177,000...

And the number of unemployed under Biden went down, not up, 3½ million and his worst month was June when it went up 251,000...

Nowhere was there a decline of 4 million jobs. There was a report that 4 million quit their jobs but the BLS numbers show they mostly quit one job to take another.
Cool…when‘s the last time you had to quit a food service job because they only had half the necessary staff because they can’t afford the staff they need.
Your issue is that the only employment scenario you can envision is the one you pretend to be in.

Labor partipation is down-

Seems most rightwingers would have very little to post if it wasn't for posting pure bullshit.

In Dec 2021 US gained 510,000 jobs, a number that was revised up from 210,000 original preliminary reporting.

Labor Force has increased by 1,530,000 (+0.3% LFPR) in Dec and by 1,393,000 (+0.3%) in Jan

You know what that means? It means you are a bullshit spreading idiot. Do you like being that? No? Then learn to look this stuff up before mouthing off on numbers.

Last edited:
I like presidents that don't constantly fuck up. Trump was a huge fat, lying, lazy, ugly little fuck up pre-COVID. You supported the piece of shit, which makes you a fuck up by association. Grabbed any pussies lately, magaturd.

Veggie Joe is over 3 million below Trump's numbers before the Fauci Flu hit, Dumbass.

Grow a brain.

So? It took Trump 3 years to get there. In Biden's first year, 6.6 million jobs were added. Whereas in Trump's first year, there were 2 million jobs added.
The economy wasn’t shut down when Trump took office, you single digit IQ moron.

You really are stupid beyond belief.

When you said he's down more than 2 million jobs since 2019. He's only responsible for jobs since he's been president so for him to be down since 2019 can only mean he was president since 2019.

You're not very bright, Dumbfuck.
Learn to read, Fuckwit.

Biden is 3 million below the number employed UNDER TRUMP IN 2019.

Holy shit! You read on a retarded box of hair level.

Jobs went up under Biden due to stimulus and printing money which gave idiots more money to spend (idiots being people to stupid to pay down debt with the extra cash) creating FAKE DEMAND for goods and services (also many more workers to supply the demand)....stimulus dries up or inflation EATS up the buying ability of the cash and viola jobs disappear. Happens every time-------followed by massive suffering as people can not afford to buy necessities...

Oh I see, so when Trump runs up deficits and "prints money" you call him genius bussinesman who ushered in lasting economic prosperity, but when it happens under Biden you call it fake growth.

You know, this is actually not the first time we hear that with a Democrat in the WH. When Obama passed his stimulus and Feds ran QE programs thats all Republicans were talking about - sugar high economy, it will not last...well except it did and we've had some of the best long term growth out of Great Recession relative to other first world developed economies. And then as soon as Trump got into office Republicans abandoned all such arguments and were celebrating the supposed prosperity Trump ushered in.

Don't get me wrong, I am sympathetic to fiscal concerns, but do me a fucking favor and have even an ounce of non-partisan consistency when you make those arguments.

The economy wasn’t shut down when Trump took office, you single digit IQ moron.

You really are stupid beyond belief.
The economy wasn't shut down when Biden took over either. By May, 2020, the Trump recession was over.

Forum List

Back