Trump, Fox News and shifting priorities

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I watched over an hour of Fox News this morning. Air time breakdown as follows:

The National Football League = 90%

Those damn Liberals are trying to take our guns away = 5%

The Liberal media is being mean to President Trump = 5%

Nothing about healthcare, infrastructure, the budget, the national debt, the spiraling cost of higher education or anything remotely close to those things Donald Trump campaigned on (all of which were supposed to be soooooo easy!) Is the National Football League really America's number one priority now??

Trump Supporters: I've said this before...I don't blame you for voting for Donald Trump. I think Hillary Clinton was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but don't you think it's about time for Mr. President to start doing the job we elected him to do, rather than spending so much time on this little side show with the NFL??
:bye1:

Nothing about healthcare, infrastructure, the budget, the national debt, the spiraling cost of higher education or anything remotely close to those things Donald Trump campaigned on (all of which were supposed to be soooooo easy!) Is the National Football League really America's number one priority now??

Trump Supporters: I've said this before...I don't blame you for voting for Donald Trump. I think Hillary Clinton was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but don't you think it's about time for Mr. President to start doing the job we elected him to do, rather than spending so much time on this little side show with the NFL??

You are lying, but we already know that.

No commercials on your feed? Sweet. I wish I had your broadcast.

They didn't mention Harvey Weinstein even once in a hour?
They didn't mention Hurricane Nate?
They didn't mention Puerto Rico Hurricane recovery?
They didn't mention the EPA announcement on coal regulations?
They didn't mention a new immigration plan from the White House?

Yes, they did
Yes, they did
Yes, they did
Yes, they did
Yes, they did.

Stop lying....it's not that tough.

In any case, what does FOX News coverage have to do with Trump's job performance?

In any case, what does FOX News coverage have to do with Trump's job performance?

It doesn't.

He is lying.

It doesn't.

He is lying.

I know. I had FOX on this morning.

I like to poke people with a stick.

Sure, but look, that's no different really than the rest of our corporate state owned "media" machinery. That's what it is designed for; to channel the attention of the masses away from societal issues and the societal wealth extraction going on toward other directions and distractions.

They are helping Trump. The NFL is a political issue to distract Trump voters from other issues which he is punting on.

Why lie about something so verifiable?

To what end?

Just to discredit yourself?

Unreal.

Progs just don't deal in truth.

I watched over an hour of MSNBC this morning. Air time breakdown as follows:

GUN CONTROL = 90%

JOE LOVES MIKA = 5%

MIKA LOVES JOE = 5%

Nothing about healthcare, infrastructure, the budget, the national debt, the spiraling cost of higher education or anything remotely close to those things Hillary Clinton campaigned on (all of which were supposed to be soooooo easy!) Is gun control number one priority now??

Hillary Supporters: I've said this before...I don't blame Progs for voting for Hillary Clinton. They are dumb as shit, and I think Bernie Sanders was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but don't you think it's about time for Hillary Clinton to just go away like the loser she is, rather than spending so much time on this little side show with the excuse tour for her loss?

Idiocy is in the eyes of the beholder. You have to scratch your head when angry liberals characterize legitimate news related to firearms laws as "damn liberals are trying to take our guns away". Nobody on Fox ever said that.

Idiocy is in the eyes of the beholder. You have to scratch your head when angry liberals characterize legitimate news related to firearms laws as "damn liberals are trying to take our guns away". Nobody on Fox ever said that.

Well, OP just straight up fucking lied...and everyone knows it.

Pathetic Prog.

He doesn't understand the subtle war Trump is waging.

He's going to bring those NFL players...(cough, cough) to their
knees, because he's going to keep pressure on the league, owners
and sponsors, thru the American people rebelling against the players.

Well he doesn't forget about the unforgotten soldiers like the rest. And beside, the Dems will not let him do his work. Maybe they are trying to distract him from keeping his main promise. And that is to have Hillary locked up.

This is what Trump has been talking about. Brilliant how he calls out the dishonest media. His administration is trying to get to work. But there's the obstructionists and dishonest media delaying it. Sad!

You are lying, but we already know that.

No commercials on your feed? Sweet. I wish I had your broadcast.

They didn't mention Harvey Weinstein even once in a hour?
They didn't mention Hurricane Nate?
They didn't mention Puerto Rico Hurricane recovery?
They didn't mention the EPA announcement on coal regulations?
They didn't mention a new immigration plan from the White House?

Yes, they did
Yes, they did
Yes, they did
Yes, they did
Yes, they did.

Stop lying....it's not that tough.

I started watching at 3 am and they covered just about everything noted and more. Unlike CNN and MSNBC that pound anti-Trump stuff 90% of the time.

I have noticed that the Fox Leftists are getting bolder. Williams, Smith, Hume, and Wallace are upfront about their leftist leanings. There are a few more but anyone who watches knows who they are.

If I didn't mention it, OP is a liar, and no one here is defending his lies.

Maybe next time lie about stuff that isn't so easily refutable.

That being said....there will be no NEXT TIME for me, because I am not going to give OP a chance to lie to me anymore.

I have noticed that the Fox Leftists are getting bolder. Williams, Smith, Hume, and Wallace are upfront about their leftist leanings. There are a few more but anyone who watches knows who they are.
Smith and Williams have always been pieces of shit.

I don't know what you are talking about with Hume though.

Forum List

Back