Support gun violence

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
Support gun violence against wild game and birds to provide tasty meals to hungry people.
Support gun violence against wild animals (including feral humans) as needed to protect pets, livestock, other property, and people.
Support gun violence against paper clay and assorted other targets for fun and sport and to develop skills.
Support gun collecting and investment. Good for the economy.

Support gun violence against wild game and birds to provide tasty meals to hungry people.
Support gun violence against wild animals (including feral humans) as needed to protect pets, livestock, other property, and people.
Support gun violence against paper clay and assorted other targets for fun and sport and to develop skills.

I have a great idea, why don't we force gun shops to sell guns to criminals so that those criminals can take their guns across the border so that they will be easier to track?

Damn, what was I thinking?

The government should instead focus it's attention on taking guns away from its law abiding citizens cuz we just can't trust them.

I have a great idea, why don't we force gun shops to sell guns to criminals so that those criminals can take their guns across the border so that they will be easier to track?

Remember now, holder says it was ok for the black panthers to stand outside voting booths and intimidate people with bats.

Remember now, holder says it was ok for the black panthers to stand outside voting booths and intimidate people with bats.

Why was Hillary with the Black Panthers at the voting booths?

Forum List

Back