Trump finally follows Biden's example, wears a mask

There are a million issues at stake in the upcoming campaign including the democrat candidate's mental stability and all the left can come up with is a lame reference to the President wearing a mask out of respect to the Veterans in a VA hospital. If you look at it rationally it shows you how freaking desperate and how out of ideas and agenda the radical left is.

There were lots of times before this that Trump was asked to wear a mask and he didn't.

After not wearing a mask for months while the United States broke a coronavirus death record, Donald Trump today decided to belatedly wear a mask.
It's amazing how bad poll numbers can change minds.
It was hospital policy dumbass.

There are a million issues at stake in the upcoming campaign including the democrat candidate's mental stability and all the left can come up with is a lame reference to the President wearing a mask out of respect to the Veterans in a VA hospital. If you look at it rationally it shows you how freaking desperate and how out of ideas and agenda the radical left is.

There were lots of times before this that Trump was asked to wear a mask and he didn't.
After not wearing a mask for months while the United States broke a coronavirus death record, Donald Trump today decided to belatedly wear a mask.
What a pussy
Real men don’t wear masks.

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

What a feeble attempt to conform
Lol, just doing your level best to troll someone into an argument aren't ya...lol
Doesn’t Trump know that wearing a mask makes him look like a sissy?

Who is going to vote for a sissy?
I guess the blob isn’t a “real man” any longer?

must suck to carry the water for this guy and then have him take your knees out like that
Inb4 the left slams him for wearing one..... Damn, too late. :auiqs.jpg:
Slamming him for hypocrisy, not for wearing a mask.

It's not rocket science here kid.
His orange paint is all over the inside of that mask. Someone needs to get ahold of it and show the world.
Trump has only himself to blame for the ridicule.
Now that Trump is wearing a mask, do you think his cult followers will start doing so as well, or are they just going to call him a pussy for wearing one?
Just admit it you want a dead Donald J. Trump nothing else will satisfy your TDS

Just admit it you want a dead Donald J. Trump nothing else will satisfy your TDS

I don't wish death or sickness on anyone. However, I do wish that he is voted out of office this election.
Liar but I expect that from the mind of a TDS influenced person

Go ahead and think of me what you want. Doesn't affect my pension, health benefits or even my life. But, feel free to color your vision of me via your communist tinted glasses.

Biden sleeps in a mask

I don't wish death or sickness on anyone. However, I do wish that he is voted out of office this election.
Liar but I expect that from the mind of a TDS influenced person

Go ahead and think of me what you want. Doesn't affect my pension, health benefits or even my life. But, feel free to color your vision of me via your communist tinted glasses.
That is true what I think doesn't affect you
But what you think does affect you and what you write shows you have a dysfunctional mental state. It's triggered by the thought of anything Donald J. Trump We call it TDS
Nothing the president does will be good enough and that's why you have TDS

Wow, more commie lies, it's the first time he's been photographed wearing a mask, it's not the first time he's worn one. He wore one at the Ford plant where they were making ventilators.

What a pussy
Real men don’t wear masks.

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

What a feeble attempt to conform
Lol, just doing your level best to troll someone into an argument aren't ya...lol
Doesn’t Trump know that wearing a mask makes him look like a sissy?

Who is going to vote for a sissy?
I guess the blob isn’t a “real man” any longer?

must suck to carry the water for this guy and then have him take your knees out like that
Inb4 the left slams him for wearing one..... Damn, too late. :auiqs.jpg:
Slamming him for hypocrisy, not for wearing a mask.

It's not rocket science here kid.
His orange paint is all over the inside of that mask. Someone needs to get ahold of it and show the world.
Trump has only himself to blame for the ridicule.
Now that Trump is wearing a mask, do you think his cult followers will start doing so as well, or are they just going to call him a pussy for wearing one?

Don’t be stupid Blart

Trump wants to protect patients. Biden wants to conceal his identity from the women he assaults.
Did he want to protect patients before he wore the mask for the first time?
:icon_rolleyes:
It's not the first time he wore a mask, dumbass.

1594534683912.png

130,000 DEATHS LATER

Doesn't he look cute with the presidential seal and all...

FOX news was making a big deal out of this too for some weird reason....

HE WAS IN A FREAKING HOSPITAL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!

Jeeze will it ever stop?....
Honest question and banter aside.....I get it trump is your guy. But are there times where you just have to defend him although you know deep down he is wrong? I mean, unless he is Jesus to you, the guy is not flawless as you portray him in here.

Wow, more commie lies, it's the first time he's been photographed wearing a mask, it's not the first time he's worn one. He wore one at the Ford plant where they were making ventilators.
He took it off shortly after as he walked in the Ford plant. Did he wear one in June? If so, post pictures please. And do April while you're at it.

BIDEN clearly wears the mask for photo opp to set up a narrative (example wearing it unecessarilly with nobody around to be seen removing it it at the podium for appearance on camera) however he's constantly fiddling with it and seen wearing it below his nostrals, while also constantly coughing into his hand even though he was lectured on TV about it. Since he coughs into his hands and touches the mic and podium, then Biden puts sound crews at risk, so since Biden coughs in his hands and does not instantly use hand sanitizer or wash them nor does he wear gloves, then the narrative that he wears a mask is as stupid as his gaffs. SERIOUSLY HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK THE PUBLIC IS? YOU ARE INSULTING YOUR AUDIENCE.
download-11.jpg

To only to do this after months of pandemic and 134,000 deaths, I really don't know what to say.

I have to admire the courage our President showed yesterday in appearing in a mask in public. Maybe not as courageous as his battle with bone spurs during Vietnam but still worthy

Let's tell it as it is: Many Democrats, IMHO. actually hope that President Trump does not wear a mask, for they are hoping that ...

Let's tell it as it is: Many Democrats, IMHO. actually hope that President Trump does not wear a mask, for they are hoping that ...
I actually hope that President Trump will show some leadership in this crisis
That would involve putting aside what is in his own best interests

Forum List

Back