Trump finally follows Biden's example, wears a mask

Let's tell it as it is: Many Democrats, IMHO. actually hope that President Trump does not wear a mask, for they are hoping that ...
And you don't care that Trump didn't wear a mask for months.

Inb4 the left slams him for wearing one..... Damn, too late. :auiqs.jpg:
Slamming him for hypocrisy, not for wearing a mask.

It's not rocket science here kid.
Like I said, too late.
May not be rocket science, but still over your head, huh kid?
Show me where Trump said not to wear a mask in hospitals smart guy. I'll wait. :popcorn:
Where and when did I say he said that?

Are the voices in your head talking about me again?

After not wearing a mask for months while the United States broke a coronavirus death record, Donald Trump today decided to belatedly wear a mask.
It's amazing how bad poll numbers can change minds.
He was in a frikken hospital stuffed with Covid patients, moron.

After not wearing a mask for months while the United States broke a coronavirus death record, Donald Trump today decided to belatedly wear a mask.
It was hospital policy dumbass.
The TDS morons look at this as some kind of victory.

There are a million issues at stake in the upcoming campaign including the democrat candidate's mental stability and all the left can come up with is a lame reference to the President wearing a mask out of respect to the Veterans in a VA hospital. If you look at it rationally it shows you how freaking desperate and how out of ideas and agenda the radical left is.

There were lots of times before this that Trump was asked to wear a mask and he didn't.
What a pussy
Real men don’t wear masks.

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

What a feeble attempt to conform
Lol, just doing your level best to troll someone into an argument aren't ya...lol
Doesn’t Trump know that wearing a mask makes him look like a sissy?

Who is going to vote for a sissy?
I guess the blob isn’t a “real man” any longer?

must suck to carry the water for this guy and then have him take your knees out like that

His orange paint is all over the inside of that mask. Someone needs to get ahold of it and show the world.
Trump has only himself to blame for the ridicule.
Now that Trump is wearing a mask, do you think his cult followers will start doing so as well, or are they just going to call him a pussy for wearing one?
Just admit it you want a dead Donald J. Trump nothing else will satisfy your TDS
I'm not actively hoping he dies.

Would be be pretty damn funny of he died of covid19 though, don't you think?

There are a million issues at stake in the upcoming campaign including the democrat candidate's mental stability and all the left can come up with is a lame reference to the President wearing a mask out of respect to the Veterans in a VA hospital. If you look at it rationally it shows you how freaking desperate and how out of ideas and agenda the radical left is.

There were lots of times before this that Trump was asked to wear a mask and he didn't.
What a pussy

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

Lol, just doing your level best to troll someone into an argument aren't ya...lol

must suck to carry the water for this guy and then have him take your knees out like that

His orange paint is all over the inside of that mask. Someone needs to get ahold of it and show the world.
Now that Trump is wearing a mask, do you think his cult followers will start doing so as well, or are they just going to call him a pussy for wearing one?
Just admit it you want a dead Donald J. Trump nothing else will satisfy your TDS

Don’t be stupid Blart
Too late.

What a pussy

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

Don’t be stupid Blart
Too late.
You're retarded

Like I said, too late.
Show me where Trump said not to wear a mask in hospitals smart guy. I'll wait. :popcorn:

When you called him a hypocrite.

What a pussy

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

He can do nothing that will make you happy but die
And there is the reason you leftists have a TDS influenced mind

What a pussy

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

Don’t be stupid Blart
Too late.
You're retarded
How nice for you.

Like I said, too late.

So it was all in your head, then.

Thanks for admitting it.

What a pussy

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

He can do nothing that will make you happy but die
And there is the reason you leftists have a TDS influenced mind
My post was only two lines, could you not read it or did you just not put out the effort?

Like I said, too late.

So it was all in your head, then.

Thanks for admitting it.
LOL

What a pussy

Biden is laughing at him
Poor Trump

You never miss an opportunity to prove that you're a douchebag.

More Trumpian anti-science brilliance:

No just being a typical TDS moron finding fault in anything he does.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.
Wrong on all counts, as usual.

Did you find the corner yet?

Right on everything about gutless TDS hacks like you.

More Trumpian anti-science brilliance:
How many gays have attended HIV orgies?

Forum List

Back