Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

When you deny what you saw with your owns eyes I see no point is discussing this with a moron like you. They got fucking caught.

What I saw with my own eyes were about a dozen or so people dropping off ballots at a single drop box. What I didn't see, and neither did you, was even an iota of evidence any of them did so illegally.

You lose again because you're a loser.

Still avoiding the geo tracking and ballot box videos?

The truth will always come out….

I avoided nothing. Geotracking only reveals a person's location, not their actions. And despite the film's claims that people were illegally dropping off multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes, they didn't actually show a single person on video doing that.

OK , hot dog......make 168.764a, go away.......LOL.

There's no need to. 168.761 supports people handling mail for others to drop off ballots for them, such as people in a nursing home. 168.764 even has a provision which allows for a non-family member to return a ballot for someone. Again, not my problem you're incapable of understanding the laws you're posting.

And that is one part of a forensic audit.....a recount. Proof you are a propaganda wonk, like I said previously, didn't I?

All the states that resulted in a close race were recounted. Rightards refused to accept that. Voting machines were audited. Rightards refused to accept that. Audits of ballots were done. Rightards refused to accept that. Every case claiming election fraud was thrown out of court due to lack of evidence, lack of merit or lack of standing. Rightards refused to accept that. Virtually every claim of widespread election fraud has been debunked. Rightards refused to accept that.

Y'all are a few McNuggets shy of a Happy Meal.

There's no need to. 168.761 supports people handling mail for others to drop off ballots for them, such as people in a nursing home. 168.764 even has a provision which allows for a non-family member to return a ballot for someone. Again, not my problem you're incapable of understanding the laws you're posting.
Wrong, again. 168.761 mirrors the stipulations in 168.764.

How many people in a nursing home are capable of delivering ballots?

Excerpt 168.761:

WARNING
PERSONS WHO CAN LEGALLY BE IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT ISSUED TO AN ABSENT VOTER ARE LIMITED TO THE ABSENT VOTER; A PERSON WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE ABSENT VOTER'S IMMEDIATE FAMILY OR RESIDES IN THE ABSENT VOTER'S HOUSEHOLD AND WHO HAS BEEN ASKED BY THE ABSENT VOTER TO RETURN THE BALLOT; A PERSON WHOSE JOB IT IS TO HANDLE MAIL BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER BEING TRANSPORTED BY A PUBLIC POSTAL SERVICE, EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, PARCEL POST SERVICE, OR COMMON CARRIER, BUT ONLY DURING THE NORMAL COURSE OF HIS OR HER EMPLOYMENT; AND THE CLERK, ASSISTANTS OF THE CLERK, AND OTHER AUTHORIZED ELECTION OFFICIALS OF THE CITY OR TOWNSHIP. ANY OTHER PERSON IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT IS GUILTY OF A FELONY.

Excerpt from 168.74a:

Step 5. Deliver the return envelope by 1 of the following methods:
(a) Place the necessary postage upon the return envelope and deposit it in the United States mail or with another public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or common carrier.
(b) Deliver the envelope personally to the office of the clerk, to the clerk, or to an authorized assistant of the clerk, or to a secure drop box located in the city or township.
(c) In either (a) or (b), a member of the immediate family of the voter including a father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, or grandchild or an individual residing in the voter's household may mail or deliver a ballot to the clerk for the voter.

Only provision for a non family member would be an official from the clerks office.

Anybody that DOESN'T think there WASN'T massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt.

Yep, there sure are! :lol:

I personally don't think we've had an actual fair election for the last 100 years.

Wrong, again. 168.761 mirrors the stipulations in 168.764.

How many people in a nursing home are capable of delivering ballots?

Excerpt 168.761:

Excerpt from 168.74a:

Only provision for a non family member would be an official from the clerks office.

Whoever collects the mail in a nursing home would be eligible to drop off ballots for their residents.

Whoever the clerk tasks with collecting ballots for anyone requesting such a pickup because they are unable to return their ballots themselves would also be eligible.

I await proof that the woman in those videos did not qualify as an eligible individual to drop off ballots fof others.

Anybody that DOESN'T think there WASN'T massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt.

Yep, there sure are! :lol:
The left loves citing statistics. Statistics are a given....indisputable with them.

There was a well done statistical review of the 2020 election swing states and there was no doubt it was stolen.

I'll see if I can find it....posted it somewhere.

Whoever collects the mail in a nursing home would be eligible to drop off ballots for their residents.

Whoever the clerk tasks with collecting ballots for anyone requesting such a pickup because they are unable to return their ballots themselves would also be eligible.

I await proof that the woman in those videos did not qualify as an eligible individual to drop off ballots fof others.

Law says 'or resides with'.....workers do not qualify. Resides as in resident.

I pointed out the clerk option previously.

Claim was made.....

What I saw with my own eyes were about a dozen or so people dropping off ballots at a single drop box. What I didn't see, and neither did you, was even an iota of evidence any of them did so illegally.

You lose again because you're a loser.
You are lying. Anyone who watched the film knows you are lying. Period.

Well Arizona audited their ballots and found even more votes for Biden. So that's what happens.

:dance:
They also found 30 laws were broken and many proper procedures were not followed. Like one person by himself in the room with the server. The law says that cannot happen. The AG has the evidence and is sitting on it. Those are facts, traitor.

The count of "mules" by location included:

• Atlanta — 242 (avg: 24 drop boxes & 8 organizations visited during 2-week period)
• Phoenix — 200+
• Milwaukee — 100
• Michigan — 500+ (some visited more than 100 drop boxes in Detroit)
• Philadelphia — 1,100+ (highest rate: 50 drop boxes each)

Digital evidence.

You can monitor the performance of "2,000 Mules" on this site. It is off to a fantastic start.

Movie Details​

Domestic Releases:May 20th, 2022 (Limited) by D’Souza Media
Running Time:88 minutes
Comparisons:Create your own comparison chart…
Keywords:Political, Agitprop, Conspiracy Theory
Source:Based on Real Life Events
Genre:Documentary
Production Method:Live Action
Creative Type:Factual
Production/Financing Companies:Salem Media Group, Inc.
Production Countries:United States
Languages:English
Note: A theatrical engagement is defined as the movie playing in a single theater for one week. So, for example, a film that plays in 3,000 theaters in its first week and 2,000 theaters in its second week will have had 5,000 theatrical engagements.

Law says 'or resides with'.....workers do not qualify. Resides as in resident.

I pointed out the clerk option previously.

Claim was made.....

False... workers absolutely can qualify...

PERSONS WHO CAN LEGALLY BE IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT ISSUED TO AN ABSENT VOTER ARE LIMITED TO THE ABSENT VOTER; A PERSON WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE ABSENT VOTER'S IMMEDIATE FAMILY OR RESIDES IN THE ABSENT VOTER'S HOUSEHOLD AND WHO HAS BEEN ASKED BY THE ABSENT VOTER TO RETURN THE BALLOT; A PERSON WHOSE JOB IT IS TO HANDLE MAIL BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER BEING TRANSPORTED BY A PUBLIC POSTAL SERVICE, EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, PARCEL POST SERVICE, OR COMMON CARRIER, BUT ONLY DURING THE NORMAL COURSE OF HIS OR HER EMPLOYMENT; AND THE CLERK, ASSISTANTS OF THE CLERK, AND OTHER AUTHORIZED ELECTION OFFICIALS OF THE CITY OR TOWNSHIP. ANY OTHER PERSON IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT IS GUILTY OF A FELONY.

False... workers absolutely can qualify...

Are you trying to say every mule had only ballots from family members? Do you know how fucking ridiculous that is? You are helping prove the fraud with your stupidity. Thanks.

Forum List

Back