Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

The English language is difficult for you…

Common sense is difficult for you…

You’re a useful idiot, at least you can take pride in this…

LOL

Oh look, yet another rightard who doesn't comprehend the impact of a double negative on a statement.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your statement is not accurate.

Like I said, she must come from a very large family. And by the number of ballots she dropped off, multiple times, it sure does show fraud by the above listed statute.

Unlike you, I'll include a link to my source...

WARNING
PERSONS WHO CAN LEGALLY BE IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT ISSUED TO AN ABSENT VOTER ARE LIMITED TO THE ABSENT VOTER; A PERSON WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE ABSENT VOTER'S IMMEDIATE FAMILY OR RESIDES IN THE ABSENT VOTER'S HOUSEHOLD AND WHO HAS BEEN ASKED BY THE ABSENT VOTER TO RETURN THE BALLOT; A PERSON WHOSE JOB IT IS TO HANDLE MAIL BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER BEING TRANSPORTED BY A PUBLIC POSTAL SERVICE, EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, PARCEL POST SERVICE, OR COMMON CARRIER, BUT ONLY DURING THE NORMAL COURSE OF HIS OR HER EMPLOYMENT; AND THE CLERK, ASSISTANTS OF THE CLERK, AND OTHER AUTHORIZED ELECTION OFFICIALS OF THE CITY OR TOWNSHIP. ANY OTHER PERSON IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT IS GUILTY OF A FELONY.

This is where you people go off the rails. It doesn't take massive voter fraud to flip an election, only in selective areas and in small numbers.

The only way the 2020 election could have gone to Trump is if there was massive election fraud. I don't know what you're smoking but Trump needed to win multiple states where he lost by a combined hundreds of thousands of votes.

LOL

Oh look, yet another rightard who doesn't comprehend the impact of a double negative on a statement.

:abgg2q.jpg:
And yet you know what he meant…

Further proof your head is buried up your ass…

The geo tracking and video proof is conclusive, but then you would have to admit the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged!!

Your emoji is a true reflection of you!!

Unlike you, I'll include a link to my source...

WARNING
PERSONS WHO CAN LEGALLY BE IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT ISSUED TO AN ABSENT VOTER ARE LIMITED TO THE ABSENT VOTER; A PERSON WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE ABSENT VOTER'S IMMEDIATE FAMILY OR RESIDES IN THE ABSENT VOTER'S HOUSEHOLD AND WHO HAS BEEN ASKED BY THE ABSENT VOTER TO RETURN THE BALLOT; A PERSON WHOSE JOB IT IS TO HANDLE MAIL BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER BEING TRANSPORTED BY A PUBLIC POSTAL SERVICE, EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, PARCEL POST SERVICE, OR COMMON CARRIER, BUT ONLY DURING THE NORMAL COURSE OF HIS OR HER EMPLOYMENT; AND THE CLERK, ASSISTANTS OF THE CLERK, AND OTHER AUTHORIZED ELECTION OFFICIALS OF THE CITY OR TOWNSHIP. ANY OTHER PERSON IN POSSESSION OF AN ABSENT VOTER BALLOT IS GUILTY OF A FELONY.

Your quote and link deals with the applying for an absentee ballot application and procedures for mailing it.

I figured you were on the ball enough to reference the section of law.
I'm so sorry.

Step 5. Deliver the return envelope by 1 of the following methods:
(a) Place the necessary postage upon the return envelope and deposit it in the United States mail or with another public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or common carrier.
(b) Deliver the envelope personally to the office of the clerk, to the clerk, or to an authorized assistant of the clerk, or to a secure drop box located in the city or township.
(c) In either (a) or (b), a member of the immediate family of the voter including a father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, or grandchild or an individual residing in the voter's household may mail or deliver a ballot to the clerk for the voter.

Michigan Legislature - Section 168.764a

The only way the 2020 election could have gone to Trump is if there was massive election fraud. I don't know what you're smoking but Trump needed to win multiple states where he lost by a combined hundreds of thousands of votes.
The difference in the swing states was 276,000 votes. The mules dropped 320,000 votes and that is a low estimate. Biden stole 71 electoral votes.

You do not need 'massive' election fraud. The left has been attuned to that phrase, if you weren't aware. Constant crowing of 'no evidence of massive election fraud'. Now the electorate has gone the Manchurian Candidate route.

Yet when those hundreds of thousands of votes are requested to be forensically audited, not only recounted, but looked at for authenticity, etc, what happens?

Then the media has trained the left with the constant crowing about 60 or so lawsuits early on after the election.....meaningless lawsuits for that matter.

And yet you know what he meant…

Further proof your head is buried up your ass…

The geo tracking and video proof is conclusive, but then you would have to admit the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged!!

Your emoji is a true reflection of you!!

LOL

Like I care you're not happy with what he said.

Your quote and link deals with the applying for an absentee ballot application and procedures for mailing it.

I figured you were on the ball enough to reference the section of law.
I'm so sorry.

Michigan Legislature - Section 168.764a

Your reading comprehension inadequacies are your problem, not mine. Regardless, it allows certain people to handle ballots after the ballot is delivered by the USPS.

The difference in the swing states was 276,000 votes. The mules dropped 320,000 votes and that is a low estimate. Biden stole 71 electoral votes.

LOL

You imbecile, you have yet to prove there was even one mule.

face-palm-gif.278959

You do not need 'massive' election fraud. The left has been attuned to that phrase, if you weren't aware. Constant crowing of 'no evidence of massive election fraud'. Now the electorate has gone the Manchurian Candidate route.

Yet when those hundreds of thousands of votes are requested to be forensically audited, not only recounted, but looked at for authenticity, etc, what happens?

Then the media has trained the left with the constant crowing about 60 or so lawsuits early on after the election.....meaningless lawsuits for that matter.

Well Arizona audited their ballots and found even more votes for Biden. So that's what happens.

:dance:

Avoiding the truth is all you are capable of…

Here's the truth you want to avoid. Trump himself said this...

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt." ~ Donald Trump

Here's the truth you want to avoid. Trump himself said this...

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt." ~ Donald Trump
Still avoiding the geo tracking and ballot box videos?

The truth will always come out….

Forum List

Back