Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

So the movie did show they visited 10 ballot boxes...

You're lying, the movie showed no such thing. What it actually showed were some lines and dots and Gregg Phillips claimed they were people going to mulple NGO's. Despite claiming they had 4 million minutes of videos, they showed no one depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes. And Gregg Phillips is a proven liar when it comes to voter fraud, so he's not believable to begin with.

they did show several people dropping off multiple ballots at the early hours of the morning...

LOL

That was the whole idea of making drop boxes accessible 24/7. So people who wanted to avoid other people during a pandemic could go at odd hours. That's no more suspicious than people who go to 24 hour McDonald's at 3am. When you have hundreds of thousands of people dropping off ballots, unquestionably you'll find some doing that in the middle of the night.

... and I really liked the 2 people they showed removing gloves after they dropped multiple ballots off.

I liked that too. Extra safe during during a pandemic. Early on during the pandemic, I did exactly the same thing when pumping gas. And I too threw them away immediately when I was done as I didn't want to take a chance the virus was on the gloves.

You poor thing, ya gots nuthin'.

If you have video evidence of anyone depoiting ballots at multiple drop boxes, then post it. Otherwise, like 54000 Mules, ya gots nothin'.
Geo tracking proved beyond a shadow of a doubt they visited 10 ballot boxes…
Did you already forget it shows where they have been?!?! 😂 😆 😝

You're lying, the movie showed no such thing. What it actually showed were some lines and dots and Gregg Phillips claimed they were people going to mulple NGO's. Despite claiming they had 4 million minutes of videos, they showed no one depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes. And Gregg Phillips is a proven liar when it comes to voter fraud, so he's not believable to begin with.
Geo tracking is reliable and you know it is, there’s more than enough evidence to investigate. Where’s this “proven liar” evidence by the way? It’s nothing more than someone’s opinion that doesn’t agree with his methods, but you know this already…
LOL

That was the whole idea of making drop boxes accessible 24/7. So people who wanted to avoid other people during a pandemic could go at odd hours. That's no more suspicious than people who go to 24 hour McDonald's at 3am. When you have hundreds of thousands of people dropping off ballots, unquestionably you'll find some doing that in the middle of the night.
That’s why they had multiple ballots too 😂 😆 😝, you gullible idiot, your proof one is born everyday…
I liked that too. Extra safe during during a pandemic. Early on during the pandemic, I did exactly the same thing when pumping gas. And I too threw them away immediately when I was done as I didn't want to take a chance the virus was on the gloves.
How’s that working for you now? Still living in that cocoon? The greatest hoax ever played on mankind, again you’re a gullible idiot…

They visited 10 ballot boxes and did what?? You don’t know. My money is on sticking MAGA stickers on the boxes. What do you think happened?!

Geo tracking is reliable and you know it is, there’s more than enough evidence to investigate. Where’s this “proven liar” evidence by the way? It’s nothing more than someone’s opinion that doesn’t agree with his methods, but you know this already
First it’s “verified proof without a shadow of a doubt” and now it’s “enough evidence to investigate”?! Nice back track!!

The dude is a proven liar. He said he had evidence of 3 million illegal votes in 2016. Did you ever see evidence? Or did you see a failed voter fraud commission that Trump started. Here’s a hint. It’s the latter

First it’s “verified proof without a shadow of a doubt” and now it’s “enough evidence to investigate”?! Nice back track!!
Verified proof? Keep up Skippy…
The dude is a proven liar. He said he had evidence of 3 million illegal votes in 2016. Did you ever see evidence? Or did you see a failed voter fraud commission that Trump started. Here’s a hint. It’s the latter
And you are the bastion of TRUTH??? Try again…

Yeah that’s it!! They were putting MAGA stickers on those ballot boxes!! Dumbass…
There is just as much proof for MAGA stickers as there is for dropping ballots. Actually would make more sense. Why go to 10 boxes when you could just drop them all in the same box. Duh

Fact remains you have no evidence of what any of your ego dots were doing. You have no proof of any crimes. Just speculation. Conspiracy nuts

Yes you claimed the movie was verified proof did you not? and I have nothing to do with this… but the dude whose word youre blindly hanging your hat on is a proven liar as I pointed out

Well that's utter bullshit. Geotracking only shows where you are. It doesn't show what you're doing. That's why the movie was a complete fail because to prove their claims, they needed to show video people they tracked with geolocations, went to multiple drop boxes. That was literally the entire gist of their claims yet despite having 4 MILLION minutes of video -- they didn't show even one person doing that.

The movie is a flop.

Geo tracking is reliable and you know it is, there’s more than enough evidence to investigate. Where’s this “proven liar” evidence by the way? It’s nothing more than someone’s opinion that doesn’t agree with his methods, but you know this already…

But geotracking doesn't prove anybody dropped off ballots. That's why corresponding video was essential.

That’s why they had multiple ballots too 😂 😆 😝, you gullible idiot, your proof one is born everyday…

Dropping off multiple ballots in every one of those states was legal, depending on who the ballots were for. Just showing someone dropping off multiple ballots does not, in itself, prove a crime was being committed. Every instance of such ballot droppings would need to be investigated to determine if they were dropped off within the law. Until that's done, none of the ballots are illegal. Biden still wins. :banana:

How’s that working for you now? Still living in that cocoon? The greatest hoax ever played on mankind, again you’re a gullible idiot…

I'm doing great, are you kidding? Trump was kicked to the curb, which is all I ever expected from Biden. And thanks to Sedition Day, Trump will never be president again.

tenor.gif

Yeah that’s it!! They were putting MAGA stickers on those ballot boxes!! Dumbass…

Those drop boxes were in intentionally placed in high traffic areas. G'head and prove there weren't election officials picking up ballots from those drop boxes.

Corresponding videos were needed to prove what those people were doing at those drop boxes... driving by ... or picking up ballots ... or going to work ... or illegally dropping off ballots ... who the fuck knows without video?

The movie completely and utterly failed in that regard.

Too bad. How sad. Sucks to be you. :badgrin:

Those drop boxes were in intentionally placed in high traffic areas. G'head and prove there weren't election officials picking up ballots from those drop boxes.

Corresponding videos were needed to prove what those people were doing at those drop boxes... driving by ... or picking up ballots ... or going to work ... or illegally dropping off ballots ... who the fuck knows without video?

The movie completely and utterly failed in that regard.

Too bad. How sad. Sucks to be you. :badgrin:
Actually the onus is on election officials to prove the chain of custody of those boxes and ballots.

It matters not what slade nor I, not you say. We're posting here just like you. But Gregg Phillips on the other hand, was behind 2000 Mules. His credibility actually does matter. And sadly for him, he shot his wad in 2016 when he falsely claimed he calculated 3 million non-citizens voted in that election -- but then couldn't prove his bullshit claim.

Actually the onus is on election officials to prove the chain of custody of those boxes and ballots.

Fair point. In every state covered in 2000 Mules, in terms of mail-in ballots, chain of custody goes from the state to the registered voter. From there it goes to a drop box or other designation drop location. That is usually by the registered voter but can be by a relative, roommate, or caregiver, as designated by the registered voter. From there, chain of custody goes from collecting those ballots to an election office where they are stored until election day to be counted.

Nothing in 2000 Mules proves that chain of custody was ever compromised. They made claims of such compromise, but they never produced proof. Even worse, they were embarrassed by at least one of the videos they posted which turned out to be someone who was already investigated and found to have legally dropped off ballots for himself and his family.

Fair point. In every state covered in 2000 Mules, in terms of mail-in ballots, chain of custody goes from the state to the registered voter. From there it goes to a drop box or other designation drop location. That is usually by the registered voter but can be by a relative, roommate, or caregiver, as designated by the registered voter. From there, chain of custody goes from collecting those ballots to an election office where they are stored until election day to be counted.

Nothing in 2000 Mules proves that chain of custody was ever compromised. They made claims of such compromise, but they never produced proof. Even worse, they were embarrassed by at least one of the videos they posted which turned out to be someone who was already investigated and found to have legally dropped off ballots for himself and his family.
The fact they tracked multiple individuals picking up and delivering multiple loads of ballots to different boxes proves there's a serious problem with chain of custody.

In multiple states there's serious questions about who was emptying those drop boxes, handling, transporting, and delivering ballots.

There's no quesiton but that there was a whole lot of illegal things done in the last election, the problem is you can never prove just how many votes were illegally credited to the wrong candidate or how many illegal votes were cast for any candidate.

Our system does not allow for such verification.

The fact they tracked multiple individuals picking up and delivering multiple loads of ballots to different boxes proves there's a serious problem with chain of custody.

In multiple states there's serious questions about who was emptying those drop boxes, handling, transporting, and delivering ballots.

There's no quesiton but that there was a whole lot of illegal things done in the last election, the problem is you can never prove just how many votes were illegally credited to the wrong candidate or how many illegal votes were cast for any candidate.

Our system does not allow for such verification.

Now you're lying. They didn't show one single person picking up and delivering multiple ballots to multiple drop boxes.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Forum List

Back