Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

My only advice to magaturds is things like: 'don't get vaccinated', or 'play in traffic', or 'police are your own public servants, treat them that way'.
Magaturds......see He is still living rent free in your head after 18 months.......quite telling.

So you saying you can't comment on the successes of the Biden administration?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Magaturds......see He is still living rent free in your head after 18 months.......quite telling.

So you saying you can't comment on the successes of the Biden administration?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
When you fools continue to carry water for the orange blob's Big Lie, you really sound absurd accusing anyone of Trump loving in their heads.

Bullshit. The evidence is there. Maybe after the midterms something will be done about it. Maricopa County was caught in too many lies to be a credible source.
Yea, & Trump was going to be reinstated August '21.

OOPS!

Then you didn’t watch the movie, there are multiple people stuffing ballot boxes….

Try reading for comprehension. I didn't say they didn't show multiple people stuffing ballot boxes.

face-palm-gif.278959

Geotracking only reveals a person's location, not their actions
You didn’t watch the movie or you remain in denial. Are you claiming they visited 10 different ballot boxes as a sightseeing trip or where you born last night?
And despite the film's claims that people were illegally dropping off multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes, they didn't actually show a single person on video doing that.
So the movie did show they visited 10 ballot boxes, they did show several people dropping off multiple ballots at the early hours of the morning and I really liked the 2 people they showed removing gloves after they dropped multiple ballots off.

You didn’t watch the movie or you remain in denial. Are you claiming they visited 10 different ballot boxes as a sightseeing trip or where you born last night?

If you have video evidence of anyone depoiting ballots at multiple drop boxes, then post it. Otherwise, like 54000 Mules, ya gots nothin'.

Forum List

Back