Trump family sued by NY

1664219608732.png

She will likely lose....I mean let's face it, this entire stunt is done for political reasons....she's desperate.....but the people of NY tire of this behavior. She'll lose, likely get a job at MSDNC and not practice law...so the disbarment is likely moot...she'll likely just surrender it

She'll lose the election - that's all but certain at this point. But once she leaves office, she'll slide into a position with one of the extortion rackets that rape corporations. Basically they go to Nike or Good Year or other major companies and say either give us $10 million or you'll have BLM on your doorstep protesting and we'll run smears using our accomplices in the press.

Modern day racketeering done with the consent and assistance of the FBI and Department of Injustice.

I know what a Non-Sequitur is.

I get it, you have nothing intelligent to post, so you fling this kind of shit like the feral baboon you are.
I would prefer to be a feral baboon, free and wild, than a Trump trained monkey caged in the Trump cult.
I like the comparison between you and me. It explains our differences.

I find that to be a very good picture of a feral baboon. I love the comparison, you are Trump trained monkey caged in the Trump cult and I am a feral baboon.
A feral baboon that is clearly in a cage at a zoo. I mean, how would you fling shit at passers by if you weren't in a zoo?

The reason you failed to consider this is is your lack of intelligence.

But you have to be you! Keep flinging that shit, monkey boi....

"Graduate," retard. And "Trump University" was a series of seminars on Real Estate Investments, It never purported itself to be a school, you fucking clown.

iu
What a moron.
Why do you think the quotes were used for "gradiate"?
"Series of seminars"?
Another lie/scam calling itself a "university".
Morons and suckers bought into it and got scammed.

What a moron.
Why do you think the quotes were used for "gradiate"?

Who knows? You are functionally illiterate.

"Series of seminars"?
Another lie/scam calling itself a "university".
Morons and suckers bought into it and got scammed.

Those who bought in knew what they were buying - though reviews said that the information, while good, could easily be gained from popular books without paying the price.

Seminar series like these are common and popular. The only thing unusual with these is the insane hatred by you Nazis for the man who's name is attached.

Who knows? You are functionally illiterate.
Like all MAGA cult members?
Not even close, moron.

Quotations are used around a word in a sentence to illustrate what someone else stated or thought.
Those who bought in knew what they were buying - though reviews said that the information, while good, could easily be gained from popular books without paying the price.
Yeah, the same morons that give the orange grifter $$$ for lawyers, save America grift, and buys Trump's Chinese-made trinkets.
Seminar series like these are common and popular. The only thing unusual with these is the insane hatred by you Nazis for the man who's name is attached.
The man whose name it's attached to, is a serial, grifter.

Normal people hate them, republicans embrace them.

Forum List

Back