Trump family sued by NY

ANOTHER, fine "gradiate" of Trump U. "law" school correspondence course.

"Graduate," retard. And "Trump University" was a series of seminars on Real Estate Investments, It never purported itself to be a school, you fucking clown.

iu

Simple bet, if she is disbarred for this civil suit I will leave the board. If she is not, you leave the board.
MAGA
I am not going to leave the board.....and I have no way of ever vertifying if you do, you might just make a new name....there is also no way to enforce it

So no money where your typing fingers are. No surprise just you talking more shit.
MAGA
We aren't talking about money....you are talking about an unenforceable bet, with zero time limit....what if I say yes, let's do it....so what then? This could go on for years.

IF that's what you want them fine

Ok, wanna bet she will be disbarred for this civil suit?
MAGA

Sadly, the only thing that will happen is that she will no longer be AG in November. She most likely will move on to a very lucrative position in one of the extortion firms blackmailing corporations to give them money or they will run hate campaigns against them.

Crime pays for democrats.

Sadly, the only thing that will happen is that she will no longer be AG in November. She most likely will move on to a very lucrative position in one of the extortion firms blackmailing corporations to give them money or they will run hate campaigns against them.

Crime pays for democrats.
She will likely lose....I mean let's face it, this entire stunt is done for political reasons....she's desperate.....but the people of NY tire of this behavior. She'll lose, likely get a job at MSDNC and not practice law...so the disbarment is likely moot...she'll likely just surrender it

Forum List

Back