Fortune Magazine claims Americans should be happy about inflation, worried about other things as 63% of Americans say they're facing hardships

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Not only are you paying more for stuff than a year ago, but inflation continues to devastate the stock market, too

FdHBwS2WIAIgnit

63% represents a big portion of the people are discontent with the system which isn't sharing a piece of the American pie with them.

This is the kind of situation in which fascism can get a leg up, as was Hitler accepted by the suffering German people.

It's quite possible that no legal means can stop Trump now.

But it's going to be one hell of a fight if he tries to take back the presidency without the means of an election.

63% has to mean that the US military has been infiltrated by the fascist cause.

63% represents a big portion of the people are discontent with the system which isn't sharing a piece of the American pie with them.

This is the kind of situation in which fascism can get a leg up, as was Hitler accepted by the suffering German people.

It's quite possible that no legal means can stop Trump now.

But it's going to be one hell of a fight if he tries to take back the presidency without the means of an election.

63% has to mean that the US military has been infiltrated by the fascist cause.
So, what happens if Trump wins in 2024? Will you accept those results?

I'm a Canadian and I don't get to accept or reject.

There are several reasons why I don't think there's much possibility of Trump winning in 24. I can mention a few if I'm asked.

One reason that may strike you as being a bit strange: He will already be the president.

There are several reasons why I don't think there's much possibility of Trump winning in 24. I can mention a few if I'm asked.

One reason that may strike you as being a bit strange: He will already be the president.
trudeau is the communist canadians deserve good luck, you will need it

Yes, that does strike me of being strange. But, there are a lot of scenarios for everything.

Trump has never "won" an election. He lost the popular vote in 2016, and he didn't even win the majority of the Republican vote when he stole the nomination. Nothing that has happened since the 2020 election has endeared this asshole to the voting public at all.

All of Trump's condo management deals end the same way: The condo owners fire Trump. Trump sues for breach of contract. When he loses his court case he appeals all the way to the Supreme Court. After all of his appeals are exhausted, the owners get the Sheriff to evict Trump from their building. The locks are changed, and the owners drink champagne when the Trump name is removed from their building.

The USA is now at the stage of having the Sheriff evict Trump from the political stage.

Agree with the OP - there are a lot more things to worry about than just inflation...

Stock Market Collapse
Americans' retirements devastated
Supply Chain crisis
Food shortage crisis
Out-of-control Crime
Housing market collapse
Interest rates sky-rocketing
Biden's Open-Border Invasion
Un-Consituational Student Loan deal
Political weaponization of DOJ / FBI
Biden's Nuclear Iran Appeasement
Biden's inciting a nuclear war w/Russia
Country led by dementia-ravaged pedo
A VP declaring alliance w/North Korea
Etc...

Agree with the OP - there are a lot more things to worry about than just inflation...

Stock Market Collapse
Americans' retirements devastated
Supply Chain crisis
Food shortage crisis
Out-of-control Crime
Housing market collapse
Interest rates sky-rocketing
Biden's Open-Border Invasion
Un-Consituational Student Loan deal
Political weaponization of DOJ / FBI
Biden's Nuclear Iran Appeasement
Biden's inciting a nuclear war w/Russia
Country led by dementia-ravaged pedo
A VP declaring alliance w/North Korea
Etc...

The stock market hasn't collapsed. It's still higher than it was when Biden was elected.

Yes, inflation is hitting seniors harder than most but on a positive note, interest rates on savings are up, increasing their income levels to help compensate, and the recent Anti-Inflation bill reduces drug costs, and caps seniors' expenses. Our government handled it by raising senior's pensions by 10%.

There is no "crisis" in the supply chain. Trump disrupted your supply chains with his trade wars and tearing up trade deals. He left office with no trade deals with the EU, with Great Britain, or with China. The "interim deal" he signed with China simply said that China had to raise it's imports back to 2017 levels by 2022.

The rest of your list is just butt hurt against Biden doing things for the American people which are popular with voters.

And of course your daily helping of Russian propaganda, lies, and fear mongering against the success campaign of assistance and sanctions which are bringing Putin to his knees. Your false claims about the Ukraine make me wonder just where your loyalties lie.

Trump has never "won" an election. He lost the popular vote in 2016, and he didn't even win the majority of the Republican vote when he stole the nomination. Nothing that has happened since the 2020 election has endeared this asshole to the voting public at all.

All of Trump's condo management deals end the same way: The condo owners fire Trump. Trump sues for breach of contract. When he loses his court case he appeals all the way to the Supreme Court. After all of his appeals are exhausted, the owners get the Sheriff to evict Trump from their building. The locks are changed, and the owners drink champagne when the Trump name is removed from their building.

The USA is now at the stage of having the Sheriff evict Trump from the political stage.
LOL. And you guys say Republicans are claiming elections are stolen.

Forum List

Back