Trump family insults the military again... and the military guys pretend it didn't happen, again?

They climbed their way, right into a prison sentence.

Jan. 6 rioter who sought to 'incite violence' sentenced to 6 years

View attachment 952685
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department

While hundreds of low-level rioters have received probationary sentences, more than 520 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration ranging from a few days behind bars to 22 years in federal prison. The median term for Jan. 6 rioters sentenced to prison is about eight months.
And Trump has been charged with felonies that even the prosecutors don't know which laws he broke. Our DOJ is totally broken. They are an arm of the Democrat party. Ramaswami or Christina Bobb for AG. MAGA

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Trump is doing it for his EGO. He LOVES the attention. He's not given up anything.

He didn't have to break the law, he chose to do that.

You're looking at my "post count vs reaction score"? How sad....

I guess with someone who cares about such things it'll never be a good conversation. So might as well end it here.
ok, end it and be done. You are boring

you lost me at "tRump (the t is silent)" :bye1:

I lost you when I told the truth while you are just making shit up. Here is a good meme for you.
And Trump has been charged with felonies that even the prosecutors don't know which laws he broke. Our DOJ is totally broken. They are an arm of the Democrat party. Ramaswami or Christina Bobb for AG. MAGA

There you go again. Making shit up STILL. I know what the charges are but you don't have a clue. And the DOJ let this clown go far too long and he just got worse and worse believing that no matter what he could do he could get away with it.

Attachments

• trumptrain.jpg
    trumptrain.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 0
I lost you when I told the truth while you are just making shit up. Here is a good meme for you.

There you go again. Making shit up STILL. I know what the charges are but you don't have a clue. And the DOJ let this clown go far too long and he just got worse and worse believing that no matter what he could do he could get away with it.
:itsok:

this is how I picture YOU

200.gif

Perhaps you should learn to *&%^$$ read, no one from the Trump family posted that. It appears to be one persons opinion, NOT NAMED TRUMP. So shove your ignorant commie propaganda, no one with any intelligence is buying it.
True, but Eric Trump retweeted the post and added "And we will do it again." So he was, in effect, repeating the statement that the Trumps have given up "everything" to help save America. That said, I agree that the liberal and Never Trump hollering over this innocent post is dubious and cynical.

Trump has always had a history of trashing the military.

And let’s not forget Trumper, Sen. Tommy Tuberville who used the military as his Whipping boy when he held up promotions for no reason whatsoever.

Mocking the military is a Trump family tradition.

Fred tRump (the t is silent) was part of the group from the newly formed John Birch Society that made all kind of claims about President Eisenhower being a Communist working directly for Krushev.

And Trump has been charged with felonies that even the prosecutors don't know which laws he broke.
Yes, they do.
Just because FOX and the Trump cult, doesn't have a clue doesn't mean everyone does.
Our DOJ is totally broken.
It's just fine.
They are an arm of the Democrat party.
NO, they WERE an arm of Trump.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1716811199139.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trump...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

And Trump vows to use them again as his personal police force.

Donald Trump vows to lock up political enemies if he ...​

1716811285168.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › aug › trump-...

Aug 31, 2023 — Former president tells Glenn Beck he would have 'no choice' but to lock up opponents 'because they're doing it to us'

Trump says he'll jail his opponents. Members of the House ...​

1716811338444.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › news › trump-says-hell-jail-o...

Apr 4, 2024 — Trump says he'll jail his opponents. Members ... lock up his political opponents. ... Trump following through on threats to punish political rivals.

Ramaswami or Christina Bobb for AG. MAGA

"The family that gave up everything to Save America Thank You!"

Apparently, like many US veterans who died in wars, or those who lost limbs, who ended up committing suicide or suffered from mental issues, the Trump family has scarified EVERYTHING for the US.

I mean, talk about telling military people to "fuck off"

As a veteran myself and a descendent in a long line of veterans, I'm smart enough to know that this post had nothing at all to do with memorial day. Plus, they are correct, and as someone who has sworn to protect this country, I'm grateful for their sacrifice as well, the timing was unfortunate but the fact that I know the motivations of that family makes it OK.

^^^There it is, folks. These neo-Bolshevik zombies want BLOOD.
:evil:

I believe the same fix is in order for the same problems of a Fascist Leader. I believe what tRump (the t is silent) says. And that should tell you that he will completely do away with any Democracy and our
American Republic. The Germans, after the end of WWII, came up with their own solution and it worked. And, for the most part, it does today.

It won't matter.
My vote will cancel yours out.

It won't matter. They only need 1 of the 34 felony charges to be true and it's already a forgone conclusion that many tRump (the t is silent) supporters will bail out and either not vote or for biden.

I believe the same fix is in order for the same problems of a Fascist Leader. I believe what tRump (the t is silent) says. And that should tell you that he will completely do away with any Democracy and our
American Republic. The Germans, after the end of WWII, came up with their own solution and it worked. And, for the most part, it does today.
What's your FINAL SOLUTION to your perceived problem with MAGA supporters?

What's your FINAL SOLUTION to your perceived problem with MAGA supporters?

The first step is for you to admit that you have a problem. Then we can help you work through it. Germany did it by outlawing the use of the name Nazi and outlawing the Nazi Flag. No one was really arrested but a few got some time with a Federal Appointed Shrink or two or three.

The first step is for you to admit that you have a problem. Then we can help you work through it. Germany did it by outlawing the use of the name Nazi and outlawing the Nazi Flag. No one was really arrested but a few got some time with a Federal Appointed Shrink or two or three.
Sure, YOU are the problem. Your PROJECTION is teetering towards being dangerous in fact.

Forum List

Back