7.5 billion spent, 8 chargers built.

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012

This is pretty much what anyone should expect from the democrats. Massive spending with zero results.

My favorite part is he says the need infrastructure for them. No fucking shit. Miles of copper mined with diesel power, laid in the ground by more diesel power, and a fucking plug out in that was built by diesel power.

That’s green. Retards.
Interesting. In Jackson, TN, and town of 68,557 there are at least 8 if not more public charging stations and businesses around the city, not that I have ever seen any of the full. None of them owned by the Federal Government, that I am aware of. Are they supposed to be competing with private business for charging cars now? If so, why?

1716782429612.png

This is pretty much what anyone should expect from the democrats. Massive spending with zero results.

My favorite part is he says the need infrastructure for them. No fucking shit. Miles of copper mined with diesel power, laid in the ground by more diesel power, and a fucking plug out in that was built by diesel power.

That’s green. Retards.
Then there's that massive wind farm off I-8 near Califormia. Prolly 200 windmills and I usually see about 10 of them working.

That’s green. Retards.

I know an American company that could have several thousands of chargers up and running for that kind of money. But buttplug said it's being given to the States to launder and take their cut off the top. Probably commie States.

Interesting. In Jackson, TN, and town of 68,557 there are at least 8 if not more public charging stations and businesses around the city, not that I have ever seen any of the full. None of them owned by the Federal Government, that I am aware of. Are they supposed to be competing with private business for charging cars now? If so, why?

View attachment 952614

Most of those aren't owned by the businesses, they are placed there by the charger manufacturers and the business gets a cut of the profits, much like vending machines.

It is unrealistic and unnecessary to eliminate present transportation means entirely by any date in the future.
It is also unrealistic to think nothing needs to be done and/or we can continue to poison and pollute at the present rate.
New ideas and developments must be welcomed and encouraged. Most of all, conservation of resources and reduction of waste is something everyone can participate in and make a real impact.

Pete what’s his name is just another example of the failure of DIE hires. Aside from basic incompetence, there’s an element of laziness attached to him.
Yet, we see people already promoting him as a Presidential candidate. What this could be based upon escapes this poster. Nothing personal about him, it is merely that excellence deserving the highest position is clearly lacking.

You don't even try do you?

Mayor Petey was handpicked by Sleepy Joe because he is presumed to be a homo.

The only way he loses his job at Transportation is if he comes out as Normative and explains he was just trolling people by saying he was LGBTQ.

Sorry bout that,

1. Where is the rest of the money, 7,400,000 , was it skimmed off?
2. One hell of a muck rake skim, how can this be kept secret, we want the money returned.
3. Everybody in the Democratic Party does not need a new home, get real.
4. Lets locate, this money and get it back, to where it belongs, the American Tax Payer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That Pete Buttigieg is amazing. This level of incompetence has never before been seen in history.

And Democrats think he is Presidential material.

If they wanted something built, they should have given them job to a guy who has completed major construction projects -- from skyscrapers to resorts -- all over the world.

Not sure Trump would have taken the contract, but it would have been successful if he did.

I drive by a Buc-ee‘s that added about 25 EV stations in just a few months. I’m guessing at about 1/1000 the cost Pete is spending.

Forum List

Back