Trump family insults the military again... and the military guys pretend it didn't happen, again?

"The family that gave up everything to Save America Thank You!"

Apparently, like many US veterans who died in wars, or those who lost limbs, who ended up committing suicide or suffered from mental issues, the Trump family has scarified EVERYTHING for the US.

I mean, talk about telling military people to "fuck off"

/-----/ Talk about strawman arguments. You are ridiculous.

Dude, I have news for you. There are plenty of men and women that are superior to you in many ways. Your attitude of thinking you are always right or always better than anyone else is a common Democrat trait these days. That's what pushes you people toward totalitarianism. You're bigots. You're also delusional if you think Biden is the answer. MAGA

Iron. I finally found someone I am better than. How's it feel to be thought lesser than me. I case you haven't noticed, I don't sing Biden's song. I think he's just above a ham sandwich. But I have watched you MAGAts tear down my GOP party and are not burning it to the ground. Yes, I am a Republican and you aren't.

Perhaps you should learn to fucking read, no one from the Trump family posted that. It appears to be one persons opinion, NOT NAMED TRUMP. So shove your ignorant commie propaganda, no one with any intelligence is buying it.

/----/ But without "So shove your ignorant commie propaganda," fridigidweirdo would have nothing to post.

Iron. I finally found someone I am better than. How's it feel to be thought lesser than me. I case you haven't noticed, I don't sing Biden's song. I think he's just above a ham sandwich. But I have watched you MAGAts tear down my GOP party and are not burning it to the ground. Yes, I am a Republican and you aren't.
America first, MAGA is all that's left of what you call the Republican party. Bush, Cheney, Rove, McConnell, Bolton etc etc are MAGA roadkill, never to return to their robber baron ways again. America will be a better place when all the imitation conservatives, neocons, go away. MAGA

After we wipe out the filth Democrats.

Gonna try again?

1716808394485.png

America first, MAGA is all that's left of what you call the Republican party. Bush, Cheney, Rove, McConnell, Bolton etc etc are MAGA roadkill, never to return to their robber baron ways again. America will be a better place when all the imitation conservatives, neocons, go away. MAGA

And if the US handles getting rid of you MAGAts like Germany did their Nazis, just make it illegal.

today I am remembering the 13 US Marines Killed in Kabul Afghanistan Due To Joe Biden's TOTAL INCOMPETENCE & FAILURE!

You are too young to remember when the US left Saigon (now Ho Chi Mihn
city). We left billions of equipment and people died during the evacuation. Losing only 13 ain't so bad if you consider how many would have been lost had we tried to keep a token force there. Now, get back under that rock.

You are too young to remember when the US left Saigon (now Ho Chi Mihn
city). We left billions of equipment and people died during the evacuation. Losing only 13 ain't so bad if you consider how many would have been lost had we tried to keep a token force there. Now, get back under that rock.

Tell that to the families of the 13 dead service members

Unfortunately the Generals told Biden NO! And Biden did not listen. :itsok: Joe and his supporters own this.
I will take care of the Remembrance today.

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan​

Gen. Frank McKenzie said that he recommended maintaining a small force of 2,500 troops in Afghanistan earlier this year.

Look at those kids climb. Democrats would have a hard time making it up the steps. MAGA
They climbed their way, right into a prison sentence.

Jan. 6 rioter who sought to 'incite violence' sentenced to 6 years

1716809635949.png

NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department

While hundreds of low-level rioters have received probationary sentences, more than 520 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration ranging from a few days behind bars to 22 years in federal prison. The median term for Jan. 6 rioters sentenced to prison is about eight months.

"The family that gave up everything to Save America Thank You!"

Apparently, like many US veterans who died in wars, or those who lost limbs, who ended up committing suicide or suffered from mental issues, the Trump family has scarified EVERYTHING for the US.

I mean, talk about telling military people to "fuck off"

Yes, I agree. "The family that gave up everything to Save America"

trump-thumbs-up.gif

ring.JPG

^^kiss it

They climbed their way, right into a prison sentence.

Jan. 6 rioter who sought to 'incite violence' sentenced to 6 years

View attachment 952685
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department

While hundreds of low-level rioters have received probationary sentences, more than 520 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration ranging from a few days behind bars to 22 years in federal prison. The median term for Jan. 6 rioters sentenced to prison is about eight months.

Mehh. President Trump will pardon every one of them soon.

Tell that to the families of the 13 dead service members

Unfortunately the Generals told Biden NO! And Biden did not listen. :itsok: Joe and his supporters own this.
I will take care of the Remembrance today.

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan​

Gen. Frank McKenzie said that he recommended maintaining a small force of 2,500 troops in Afghanistan earlier this year.

Biden was locked in by a retreat policy that tRump (the t is silent) already made. It wasn't an agreement made by Biden but by tRump that Biden was locked into. And leaving a token force of 2500 would NOT have stopped the attacks and more than 13 Americans would have died shortly.

As for the loss of 13 Servicemembers, they are my brothers. And I lost a few thousand of my brothers in the 20+ years of Military Service. But you are blaming when no blame is there to be had. tRump knew it had to end and he came up with a method and a time frame and handed that over to Biden who was pretty well locked in on it. Now, how many Brothers and Sister did YOU lose to war?

They have sacrificed a lot for this country. With the constant harassment and accusations, the vast amounts of money spent on lawsuits that go nowhere, the public muck dragging, loss of what little privacy they had, fbi raiding their home that turned out to be a bust, the lies, constant attempts at political ham stringing and so on.

You're creating context and sentiment that simply isn't there by making mountains out of mole hills.

It's no wonder your post count vs reaction score is what it is. No one likes contrarians, except other contrarians that are on the same side.

And you don't care about the military either. You're pretending to as a vehicle to irrationally hate someone.

Trump is doing it for his EGO. He LOVES the attention. He's not given up anything.

He didn't have to break the law, he chose to do that.

You're looking at my "post count vs reaction score"? How sad....

I guess with someone who cares about such things it'll never be a good conversation. So might as well end it here.

Biden was locked in by a retreat policy that tRump (the t is silent) already made. It wasn't an agreement made by Biden but by tRump that Biden was locked into. And leaving a token force of 2500 would NOT have stopped the attacks and more than 13 Americans would have died shortly.

As for the loss of 13 Servicemembers, they are my brothers. And I lost a few thousand of my brothers in the 20+ years of Military Service. But you are blaming when no blame is there to be had. tRump knew it had to end and he came up with a method and a time frame and handed that over to Biden who was pretty well locked in on it. Now, how many Brothers and Sister did YOU lose to war?
you lost me at "tRump (the t is silent)" :bye1:

Forum List

Back