Trump explains why he was smart to not debate republican opponents, but wants to debate Biden.

No. He wants to debate Biden because now trump is in the same place as all those losers that wanted to debate him. Trump already said refusing to debate in that situation was smart, didn't he?
Trump is in the same place as his GOP challengers? In what alternative universe? Trump is ahead of Biden. It looks like Biden's campaign has decided that their only chance is to get a guilty plea in one of the four "lawfare" court cases they've brought against Trump and hope that makes people not vote for him! One of the more pathetic campaign strategies I've ever seen but with Biden's record and his obvious mental decline...what other choice do they really have?

Trump was vry clear on why he refused to debate any of his Republcan opponents. He said he was ahead of the others, and he didn't want to give others the opportunity to rebut any of his claims.
He actually said “I don’t want to give the others the opportunity to rebut any of my claims?”

That sounds like a flat out lie that you’re telling.

Hey! Just like when NikkiHaley lied and said she would support the eventual Republican nominee so they’d let her in the debate.

I suppose Trump could have just lied also but he didn’t want to sink to the level of liars like Nikki or Bulldog.
A debate could only hurt him, and he says he was smart to refuse. Obviously, he isn't quite so sure about competing with Biden. I gotta ask, Is it so surprising that Biden would use the same reasoning to refuse to debate him? Trump defined what he thought the smart thing to do would be in this situation. He's pretty scared.
There is no way Biden’s handlers will let him be savaged by Trump. Unless their goal were to throw the election.

Everyone in the world will know why when his campaign announces that he wont debate. That announcement will be the final nail in his coffin.
“Well, if I were him, I’d want to debate me, too,” Biden told reporters when asked about Trump’s challenge while the president was at a small Las Vegas boba tea shop during a campaign stop. With a bubble tea in hand, Biden added: “He’s got nothing else to do.

“Well, if I were him, I’d want to debate me, too,” Biden told reporters when asked about Trump’s challenge while the president was at a small Las Vegas boba tea shop during a campaign stop. With a bubble tea in hand, Biden added: “He’s got nothing else to do.
Yeah, i saw that. Watch what happens when its debate time and Joe backs out. :laugh:

The question you should be asking Bulldog is why doesn't Joe Biden want to debate Donald Trump! It's common for someone who's ahead in the polls to not want to give their opponent a chance to change that with a great debate performance but I don't think I've ever seen someone who's trailing in the polls say they won't debate! That should raise HUGE red flags about Joe Biden's cognitive abilities!
Perhaps Biden knows that polls this far out have no meaning. Trump is frantic for a debate for some reason. What do you think that reason might be?

At this point does Biden even know what's going on around him? They give him cue cards for even the simplest speech or public event and he STILL screws up!

OH? Where did Trump say he wouldn't debate Biden? Now try to cover for your vegetable again, you're getting more hilarious by the minute. Senility isn't a good look on you OR Biden.
Trump went into great detail about why you should refuse to debate. Seem Biden might be using some of trump's tactics.

Trump is frantic for a debate for some reason. What do you think that reason might be?
What the fuck do YOU think? Are you REALLY going to sit there and pretend like you dont know the answer to that question? :laugh:

Perhaps Biden knows that polls this far out have no meaning. Trump is frantic for a debate for some reason. What do you think that reason might be?
You honestly need to ask that question, Bulldog? Joe Biden can't hold up to an hour long debate with someone that's going to ask tough questions and make observations about his running the country that Biden will have to respond to! He can't read his lines off of a teleprompter but you think he's going to be able to formulate intelligent answers to tough questions off of the top of his head? Trump is licking his chops at just the idea of another debate with Biden.

Good luck selling this drop out of the debates thing as a "good idea" for Joe. :laugh:
No need to sell anything. It's got trump frantically posting at midnight already. What could be more entertaining?

Correction... It WILL raise huge red flags about Joe's cognitive abilities. Everyone on planet Earth will be thinking that.
No more than the questions about trump's cognitive abilities when he refused to debate.

No need to sell anything. It's got trump frantically posting at midnight already. What could be more entertaining?
Predicting that Joe will back out of the debates now its pretty fucking smart if you ask me. If Joe backs out, it will play right into Trumps hands. He will say "see, i told ya so".

Trump is in the same place as his GOP challengers? In what alternative universe? Trump is ahead of Biden. It looks like Biden's campaign has decided that their only chance is to get a guilty plea in one of the four "lawfare" court cases they've brought against Trump and hope that makes people not vote for him! One of the more pathetic campaign strategies I've ever seen but with Biden's record and his obvious mental decline...what other choice do they really have?
You believe all that bullshit, don't you?

No more than the questions about trump's cognitive abilities when he refused to debate.
That is an untrue statement. No one thinks Trump is senile, but EVERYONE thinks Biden is senile. See the difference?

He actually said “I don’t want to give the others the opportunity to rebut any of my claims?”

That sounds like a flat out lie that you’re telling.

Hey! Just like when NikkiHaley lied and said she would support the eventual Republican nominee so they’d let her in the debate.

I suppose Trump could have just lied also but he didn’t want to sink to the level of liars like Nikki or Bulldog.

There is no way Biden’s handlers will let him be savaged by Trump. Unless their goal were to throw the election.
You're funny. Lying has never been a problem for trump.

Forum List

Back