Rapper Kodak Black says "We need Trump for like 20 years, like how Russia does it."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Because four years isn't enough time for a president to fix what Biden fucked up.

Imagine a black guy saying that. :laughing0301:

"Prolific rapper Kodak Black said that he is voting for Donald Trump. Black also said that “We Should Have Trump In Office For 20 Years.”

Because four years isn't enough time for a president to fix what Biden fucked up.

"Prolific rapper Kodak Black said that he is voting for Donald Trump. Black also said that “We Should Have Trump In Office For 20 Years.”

Imagine a white guy like you hanging out with a black man, nope can't see that ever happening. But it does prove one thing, stupidity has no color barriers.

All joking aside, the Left has done its best to destroy the culture - succeeding greatly - and now plans to take over the elected government with millions and millions of naturalized third-world wretches. Anyone who denies this obvious program is either an idiot or a liar.

The best we can hope for is for the bastards to congregate in states that are already Leftist shit-holes (New York, California, Illinois, Massachusetts) so that the Electoral College situation doesn't deteriorate too much as the Leftist program plays out.

A Trump, or someone like him, is really our only hope. My personal dream is for Trump to nominate a young, vibrant VP, then step down two years into his second term so that the VP can rule for a total of ten years, more or less.

All joking aside, the Left has done its best to destroy the culture - succeeding greatly - and now plans to take over the elected government with millions and millions of naturalized third-world wretches. Anyone who denies this obvious program is either an idiot or a liar.

The best we can hope for is for the bastards to congregate in states that are already Leftist shit-holes (New York, California, Illinois, Massachusetts) so that the Electoral College situation doesn't deteriorate too much as the Leftist program plays out.

A Trump, or someone like him, is really our only hope. My personal dream is for Trump to nominate a young, vibrant VP, then step down two years into his second term so that the VP can rule for a total of ten years, more or less.
You autocrats kill me

Maybe you should elect him president.

Whenever a culture gets so degraded and sick that it cannot right itself a dictator is able to take charge. Napoleon ended the French madness. Hitler ended the degenerate Weimar. The public will accept anyone who will end the pain.

Is Trump that dictator? Frankly, I don't care. I just want the democrat catastrophe over. Over, before it gets worse.

Whenever a culture gets so degraded and sick that it cannot right itself a dictator is able to take charge. Napoleon ended the French madness. Hitler ended the degenerate Weimar. The public will accept anyone who will end the pain.

Is Trump that dictator? Frankly, I don't care. I just want the democrat catastrophe over. Over, before it gets worse.
Lmao, rotf, lol.

Poorly educated

Forum List

Back