What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Event

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
12651352_10206828098193738_6710191612560308543_n.jpg

AND

Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum Want to Join Donald Trump Veterans Event - Breitbart

I will be boycotting the GOP debate and will watch the Veterans thing instead :) I encourage you all to do the same thing!

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lib loons are bashing Trump for the vet event saying he should just give without a fundraiser etc...etc... They disregard the fact that Trump's event draws more attention to and puts vets' mistreatment into the front page raising nationwide awareness to a higher level .... Go Trump! Help our vets!

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is how to be successful. Avoid the boys club and do your own thing.

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Time to watch FOX. They're finally showing some integrity by not knuckling under to a bully.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not boycotting anything, I'm watching CNN

Saying I'm boycotting the debates is akin to saying I'm boycotting the Home Shopping Channel.....no, I just have no interest ;)

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score
You can watch CNN, if you want. They're playing a replay of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown tonight at 9 - the Mexico episode, specifically.

If you want to watch Trump's clown show though, you'll have to do it online - it's not going to be on CNN.

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can watch CNN, if you want. They're playing a replay of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown tonight at 9 - the Mexico episode, specifically.

If you want to watch Trump's clown show though, you'll have to do it online - it's not going to be on CNN.
You sure?

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score
Time to watch FOX. They're finally showing some integrity by not knuckling under to a bully.
Go ahead....if its possible to be even dumber FOX will do it. I only watched it for the debates anyways....I prefer online news.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Guess they are all lying then eh.

OP
Preacher

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

On my guide it shows CNN tonight with Don Lemon....so....

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Doc, CNN schedule says nothing about Bourdain tonight at 9:00 p.m. (I think that was a little sarcastic joke though) It says: "CNN Newsroom" at 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. alike. EST.
Breaking News, Latest News and Videos - CNN.com

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score

Guess they are all lying then eh.

:lol:

Yep, all of the rightwing blogs that have parroted that story are lying, or just stupidly naive. All of the reports that CNN will broadcast Trump's circus sideshow come from a single tweet from Ann Coulter that was then published on Gateway Pundit.

A spokesperson for CNN has said that it's all nonsense, and CNN will be broadcasting it's normal Thursday evening programming.

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score

On my guide it shows CNN tonight with Don Lemon....so....

Depends on the time zone, I guess. My listenings say Parts Unknown.

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score

Doc, CNN schedule says nothing about Bourdain tonight at 9:00 p.m. (I think that was a little sarcastic joke though) It says: "CNN Newsroom" at 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. alike.
Breaking News, Latest News and Videos - CNN.com

On the west coast, the GOP debate is running at 6pm, not 9 - and at 6pm, CNN will be showing Parts Unknown.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List