Trump Event

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
12651352_10206828098193738_6710191612560308543_n.jpg

AND

Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum Want to Join Donald Trump Veterans Event - Breitbart

I will be boycotting the GOP debate and will watch the Veterans thing instead :) I encourage you all to do the same thing!

Lib loons are bashing Trump for the vet event saying he should just give without a fundraiser etc...etc... They disregard the fact that Trump's event draws more attention to and puts vets' mistreatment into the front page raising nationwide awareness to a higher level .... Go Trump! Help our vets!

I'm not boycotting anything, I'm watching CNN

Saying I'm boycotting the debates is akin to saying I'm boycotting the Home Shopping Channel.....no, I just have no interest ;)

You can watch CNN, if you want. They're playing a replay of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown tonight at 9 - the Mexico episode, specifically.

If you want to watch Trump's clown show though, you'll have to do it online - it's not going to be on CNN.

You can watch CNN, if you want. They're playing a replay of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown tonight at 9 - the Mexico episode, specifically.

If you want to watch Trump's clown show though, you'll have to do it online - it's not going to be on CNN.
You sure?

Guess they are all lying then eh.

On my guide it shows CNN tonight with Don Lemon....so....

Doc, CNN schedule says nothing about Bourdain tonight at 9:00 p.m. (I think that was a little sarcastic joke though) It says: "CNN Newsroom" at 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. alike. EST.
Breaking News, Latest News and Videos - CNN.com

Guess they are all lying then eh.

:lol:

Yep, all of the rightwing blogs that have parroted that story are lying, or just stupidly naive. All of the reports that CNN will broadcast Trump's circus sideshow come from a single tweet from Ann Coulter that was then published on Gateway Pundit.

A spokesperson for CNN has said that it's all nonsense, and CNN will be broadcasting it's normal Thursday evening programming.

On my guide it shows CNN tonight with Don Lemon....so....

Depends on the time zone, I guess. My listenings say Parts Unknown.

Doc, CNN schedule says nothing about Bourdain tonight at 9:00 p.m. (I think that was a little sarcastic joke though) It says: "CNN Newsroom" at 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. alike.
Breaking News, Latest News and Videos - CNN.com

On the west coast, the GOP debate is running at 6pm, not 9 - and at 6pm, CNN will be showing Parts Unknown.

Forum List

Back