Trump Event

You can watch CNN, if you want. They're playing a replay of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown tonight at 9 - the Mexico episode, specifically.

If you want to watch Trump's clown show though, you'll have to do it online - it's not going to be on CNN.
You sure?

I have no reason to doubt the words of a spokesman for CNN.

The more I think about it, I'm pretty sure that If any TV station aired Trump's clown show, they'd be opening themselves up to significant legal action from the other candidates, and possibly the FEC as well.

The more I think about it, I'm pretty sure that If any TV station aired Trump's clown show, they'd be opening themselves up to significant legal action from the other candidates, and possibly the FEC as well.
I bet the livestream will have more people watching than the debate does. LOL

I bet the livestream will have more people watching than the debate does. LOL

I bet it won't. But we will see.

You can watch CNN, if you want. They're playing a replay of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown tonight at 9 - the Mexico episode, specifically.

If you want to watch Trump's clown show though, you'll have to do it online - it's not going to be on CNN.
Doc, CNN schedule says nothing about Bourdain tonight at 9:00 p.m. (I think that was a little sarcastic joke though) It says: "CNN Newsroom" at 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. alike. EST.
Breaking News, Latest News and Videos - CNN.com

Depends on what market you are in. I am on Comcast in central Jersey and Anthony Bourdain is scheduled for 9:00pm EST.

View attachment 61439

AND

Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum Want to Join Donald Trump Veterans Event - Breitbart

I will be boycotting the GOP debate and will watch the Veterans thing instead :) I encourage you all to do the same thing!

Good, we in ALL nations should always support our veterans, many are struggling, many are homeless, many have mental health problems it's a scandal that they're disrespected in this way.

Support Veterans.

By watching TV on ya fat ass

You don't think he had his lawyers review this before committing to it?

View attachment 61439

AND

Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum Want to Join Donald Trump Veterans Event - Breitbart

I will be boycotting the GOP debate and will watch the Veterans thing instead :) I encourage you all to do the same thing!

Good, we in ALL nations should always support our veterans, many are struggling, many are homeless, many have mental health problems it's a scandal that they're disrespected in this way.

Support Veterans.

By watching TV on ya fat ass

photo-original.png

Doc, CNN schedule says nothing about Bourdain tonight at 9:00 p.m. (I think that was a little sarcastic joke though) It says: "CNN Newsroom" at 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. alike. EST.

Depends on what market you are in. I am on Comcast in central Jersey and Anthony Bourdain is scheduled for 9:00pm EST.
I just checked my schedule on the TV itself, it lists Bourdain. I like Bourdain, he is funny and drunk as fuck all the time.

I just checked my schedule on the TV itself, it lists Bourdain. I like Bourdain, he is funny and drunk as fuck all the time.

His series is nothing short of brilliant, and on top of it all he's a liberal, too, and never fails to put that spin on his story. hehehehee

It's not a legal problem for him. It might be a legal problem for any TV stations who would broadcast it.

And you'll notice that no TV stations have "committed" to broadcast it.

I just looked at my tv guide. No showing of Trumps rally. Folks are gonna have to watch it live via the link supplied above, on youtube.
Trump needs to let people know cuz folks won't find it on CNN.

It's not a legal problem for him. It might be a legal problem for any TV stations who would broadcast it.

And you'll notice that no TV stations have "committed" to broadcast it.
Too short notice?

Forum List

Back