Trump endorses "the brilliant & well-known" Pennsylvania candidate Dr Oz at rally in...North Carolina "doctor's smart, tough, will never let you down"

• Banned
Bannon ripped into Oz on his podcast recently: “How does Dr. Oz, probably the most anti-MAGA guy, and you got Fox nonstop pimping this guy out and Newsmax pimping this guy out, and that’s what it is — how does Dr. Oz, from New Jersey, Erdogan’s buddy, floating in from Jersey, how does he become a factor in a Senate race in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania?”

Jack Posobiec, who was a guest on Bannon’s show at the time, responded: “This guy wasn’t around in 2020, and he certainly wasn’t around in 2016. But suddenly he found his road to Damascus conversion, and he’s been this conservative in hiding the entire time? Wow, that’s news I think to everybody else in the entire movement.”

Bannon ripped into Oz on his podcast recently: “How does Dr. Oz, probably the most anti-MAGA guy, and you got Fox nonstop pimping this guy out and Newsmax pimping this guy out, and that’s what it is — how does Dr. Oz, from New Jersey, Erdogan’s buddy, floating in from Jersey, how does he become a factor in a Senate race in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania?”

Jack Posobiec, who was a guest on Bannon’s show at the time, responded: “This guy wasn’t around in 2020, and he certainly wasn’t around in 2016. But suddenly he found his road to Damascus conversion, and he’s been this conservative in hiding the entire time? Wow, that’s news I think to everybody else in the entire movement.”
How ironic that he pimped for Trump, and then asks this. Is he immune to irony? Is he that rabbit-holed?

• Banned
In his statement endorsing Oz, Trump said, “He even said that I was in extraordinary health, which made me like him even more (although he also said I should lose a couple of pounds!).”

FOoGGJEWQAEsq86

Trump’s endorsement of Dr. Oz is inexcusable.

He just put his political capital behind an anti-gun pro-abortion open borders Hollywood liberal.

Oz will be another Mitt Romney in the Senate.

I am not voting for Oz in the GOP primary. I will vote for Kathy Barnett, she is running behind in most polls and does not have the money Oz, and some of the others have .

He just put his political capital behind an anti-gun pro-abortion open borders Hollywood liberal.

Trump is a moron & all he knows or cares about is the fact that Oz is one of his asslickers.

Trump never fucking learns. What a clusterfuck

Trump is frustratingly nose blind to the smell of rinos and deep staters.

Forum List

Back