Trump's endorsement of Dr Oz has meant nothing, Oz is still tied with businessman David McCormick in polls as questions loom over conservative record

Trump's not always right...but it is obvious that his endorsement is powerful....

I've never trusted Oz...and i couldn't understand why American women in particular listened to him and thought him worthy of talking about. Pffft.

Personally....i think he is a leftist plant.

Hey Oz. Your people no doubt read these threads. Here's the bottom line. If you want my support, if you want to remove all doubt you're a plant, you need to become a 2020 election fraud crusader.

If you do this and your effort is judged to be gallant, you will receive my blessing. Without my blessing you should save your money. The collective will eat you alive.

I've never trusted Oz...and i couldn't understand why American women in particular listened to him and thought him worthy of talking about. Pffft.

Personally....i think he is a leftist plant.
Because he appeals to gullible, suburban and rural women. The dumber the better. It's not much of a mental leap to think that translates as an advantage when running as a republican.

More likely that women are the more gullible of the two sexes....as well as leftist men...males....whom one can hardly tell from women.

Forum List

Back