Biden laid the Trap in Philly….Trump runs into it head first in Wilkes-Barre

Joe Potatohead is the worst President this country ever had and only stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats like you still believe in him. You can join his Negro, Illegal, Chinese and Queers buddies in worshiping his pedo ass.

You love his massive inflation, high cost of fuel, the Illegals the sonofabitch is allowing to flood in, his traitorous corruption with foreign leaders, his Nazi rantings and his stupidity, don't you? That is why you post silly ass false polls like that shit above.

Joe Potatohead is the worst President this country ever had and only stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats like you still believe in him. You can join his Negro, Illegal, Chinese and Queers buddies in worshiping his pedo ass.

You love his massive inflation, high cost of fuel, the Illegals the sonofabitch is allowing to flood in, his traitorous corruption with foreign leaders, his Nazi rantings and his stupidity, don't you? That is why you post silly ass false polls like that shit above.
I love rational leadership, an understanding of cause and effect, Federal stewardship, informed decision making, negotiation dexterity, compassion, and legislative successes. Complaining about world production shortfalls from a mismanaged covid response of the orange man is useless... like you.

I love rational leadership, an understanding of cause and effect, Federal stewardship, informed decision making, negotiation dexterity, compassion, and legislative successes. Complaining about world production shortfalls from a mismanaged covid response of the orange man is useless... like you.

Biden approval falls, holding near low end of his presidency, Reuters/Ipsos finds

WASHINGTON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating fell this week, a poor sign for his Democratic Party's hopes in the Nov. 8 midterm elections, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday.

And you don't have that in Jo

1662499659825.png

Forum List

Back