Trump endorses candidate right after poll shows her ahead 18% already

You'd have a valid point only if he ALWAYS did this...but JD Vance and Dr Ozwere very tight races where Trump's enforcement likely made all the difference.

"But Trump won the state by 8 points, and once Vance won the former president's endorsement, his popularity soared. A Fox News poll released last week, conducted after Trump endorsed,, showed Vance leading with 23%, over twice the 11% he had registered in a Fox News poll from early March."

So... Not even a good try ...

/THREAD FAIL

I see what Trump is doing.
He and his supporters will claim that he was a key factor in her victory, despite the fact that she was a lock anyway.

Trump supports a winner, OMG that's so strange...SARCASM. Has my vote for dumbest OP of the day. :cuckoo:
:thankusmile:
What do you expect.look at his avatar,he claims trump had eyes for a ten year old,like sniffing Biden DOESNT sniff little children and d there are not pics on the net of children uncomfortable around him cause he gropes them.?trollboy doesn’t want to put that little fact in his avatar. :rofl:

I am against all the people who support the things I noted.

I support UHC. I should support people against that?

I support prosecuting the bankers that broke our laws. I should support those who will not do that?

I support ending all the wars. I should support those against that?

etc.
Uhh trump was the most anti war president we had sense jimmy carter yet you don’t want to support him cause he was against wars? What a fucking hypocrite,I’m not even going to read your reply to me sense all your responses here have been asinine with mudwhistle owning you,he pointed out so well you have reading comprehension problems for one telling him you don’t support biden when he never said you did.

Take it away mudwhistle you have owned and checkmated him in this entire thread,you don’t need my help.

why wait till you see who is ahead to make the endorsement?
I'm in Alabama and since Britt, regardless of Trump's support, is an old-fashioned DC acolyte and RINO, I'll be sitting out her race. Mo Brooks shat his nest last year when he tried to encourage a crowd of voters to "move on" and put the steal in the rear-view. I can't support HIM, either. In fact, anyone who wants to just move on after what happened in 2020 is a major part of the problem. They need to get gone, as well. That election is going to lead to the rebirth of this nation or be seen as the beginning of its final chapter.

Uhh trump was the most anti war president we had sense jimmy carter yet you don’t want to support him cause he was against wars? What a fucking hypocrite,I’m not even going to read your reply to me sense all your responses here have been asinine with mudwhistle owning you,he pointed out so well you have reading comprehension problems for one telling him you don’t support biden when he never said you did.

Take it away mudwhistle you have owned and checkmated him in this entire thread,you don’t need my help.

For being anti-war, we were at war all four years of his presidency. If you consider that anti-war, that might be a part of the problem.

Which is why it is completely reasonable for Trump to endorse a candidate he likes regardless of polling.

There is so much to bash Trump over…this thread is fucking stupid.

How about bashing Trump for not pardoning Snowden and Assange?

Trump is always scrambling to take credit and inflate his ego.

I'm in Alabama and since Britt, regardless of Trump's support, is an old-fashioned DC acolyte and RINO, I'll be sitting out her race. Mo Brooks shat his nest last year when he tried to encourage a crowd of voters to "move on" and put the steal in the rear-view. I can't support HIM, either. In fact, anyone who wants to just move on after what happened in 2020 is a major part of the problem. They need to get gone, as well. That election is going to lead to the rebirth of this nation or be seen as the beginning of its final chapter.

We do have an excess of crackpots like Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Patriot Front, Boogaloo Bois etc.

We do have an excess of crackpots like Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Patriot Front, Boogaloo Bois etc.

Don't forget the other groups, Black Panther, Hells Angels, BLM, Antifa and more joyous leftist groups.

Forum List

Back