Trump Encourages GOP Crowd to Boo US Women's Soccer Team

Because when you turn your back, kneel on the ground, don't put your hand over your heart for our flag, you are disrespecting the country. That is anti-American. There are no injustices, there is ignorance of our laws, and their stupidity and lack of education is what is really causing them to protest.

All police shootings are thoroughly investigated by several agencies. Those who acted outside of the law are prosecuted, and those that used deadly force within the constraints of the law are not.
So, in other words, you disagree with our Constitution that specifically gives us the right to freedom of speech. And you want to call others "Anti-American"? Now, do you see why people laugh at you?

So, in other words, you disagree with our Constitution that specifically gives us the right to freedom of speech. And you want to call others "Anti-American"? Now, do you see why people laugh at you?

Freedom of speech is the limitation government has--not anybody else. You can't walk into work tomorrow morning, tell your boss his wife is a slut, he's an utter moron, his kids are ugly, and not get fired. Freedom of speech doesn't protect your speech to your employer. He can take any action against you he likes.

Freedom of speech is the limitation government has--not anybody else. You can't walk into work tomorrow morning, tell your boss his wife is a slut, he's an utter moron, his kids are ugly, and not get fired. Freedom of speech doesn't protect your speech to your employer. He can take any action against you he likes.
So, you associate being rude to your boss with our Constitutionally granted freedom of speech? You really are a moron. Thanks for playing.

Constitutionally granted freedom of speech
You check your freedom of speech at the door when you are being paid by someone to perform a task, regardless of the task. When you are off the clock, your freedom to express yourself is active again. But, if you think you are going to push your agenda on my dime, you are seriously mistaken. But, then again, that is a natural state for you, Troll.

So, you associate being rude to your boss with our Constitutionally granted freedom of speech? You really are a moron. Thanks for playing.
Don't be obtuse. His point is that the freedom of speech guaranteed by the First Amendment doesn't mean people have to listen to what you. It doesn't mean they have to respect what you have to say. It doesn't mean they can't fire you, or ask you to get off their property. It just means they can't have you arrested for speaking out. If people want to raise hell and call the kneelers anti-American - well, they are also exercising their freedom of speech.

No, it's just when I see somebody not educated on a subject, I try to help them out when I can. As stated, you are guaranteed freedom of speech by our government; not the movie theater, not in church, not at your place of employment. You are not guaranteed freedom of speech by any other entity except government.

Now, if you elect communists to run your government, they look for ways to get around that constitutional restriction. That's why Dementia and circle back Psaki have said they are going to have social media do what they are prohibited directly from doing which is stopping your freedom of speech. It's the same thing, but only evil would exercise it.

The soccer players who disrespect the country that gave them the opportunity to play a game for riches and fame are the petty morons.......his pointing it out simply shows the obvious to those who aren't blindly stupid like you.
Free speech shouldn't be encouraged.
You must think like the herd.
Be a sheeple...like 2aguy.

Free speech shouldn't be encouraged.
Sure, sheep. It should be encouraged. How about spreading that message to social media. I am sure there are a multitude of people who have been censored by Google, FB, Twitter, Amazon etc. that would love to be able to exercise free speech, but those outlets, spurred by democrats chose to censor their free speech. Free speech should be equally afforded to all. Now you can champion their free speech as well.

Sure, sheep. It should be encouraged. How about spreading that message to social media. I am sure there are a multitude of people who have been censored by Google, FB, Twitter, Amazon etc. that would love to be able to exercise free speech, but those outlets, spurred by democrats chose to censor their free speech. Free speech should be equally afforded to all. Now you can champion their free speech as well.
How does any of that change what I said?

Wow.. Trump is such a pig. Do his people stand for this crap?

July 25, 2021 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

A Merica first....er ya know it's the former president first and only sycophants...

You're not too sharp either--when are you going to admonish social media for not providing a forum for speech, free of censorship, unencumbered by political leanings? I'm still waiting.
I'll do it when you acknowledge that the GOP is trying to shut down any investigation of the January 6th riot because they're culpable.
See how this works?

I'll do it when you acknowledge that the GOP is trying to shut down any investigation of the January 6th riot because they're culpable.
See how this works?

Is that why Piglosi kicked off Jordan and Banks from her so called investigative committee? No, the reason why is because they too want questions answered, such as the name of the black officer that shot the unarmed white woman. They want to know what information did Piglosi receive, from whom, and what did she do about it. They want to know why 1,400 hours of inside and outside video are not being released to Congress yet alone the public. They want to know why our Capital still looks like Afghanistan over six months after the attack when most of the intruders have been arrested. They want to know why those arrested are in solitary confinement, one claiming he was beaten so bad he lost sight in one eye, and why they did not follow our standard judicial system of the cases being brought forth in front of the judge to arrange bail.

We would like to know a lot of things, but the commies will never allow these questions to be asked. All they care about is putting on a dog and pony show to try and make Trump look bad until the 2022 election where they have much less chance at cheating.

No, it's just when I see somebody not educated on a subject, I try to help them out when I can. As stated, you are guaranteed freedom of speech by our government; not the movie theater, not in church, not at your place of employment. You are not guaranteed freedom of speech by any other entity except government.

Now, if you elect communists to run your government, they look for ways to get around that constitutional restriction. That's why Dementia and circle back Psaki have said they are going to have social media do what they are prohibited directly from doing which is stopping your freedom of speech. It's the same thing, but only evil would exercise it.
Yup, as I said, you are a moron.

Is that why Piglosi kicked off Jordan and Banks from her so called investigative committee? No, the reason why is because they too want questions answered, such as the name of the black officer that shot the unarmed white woman. They want to know what information did Piglosi receive, from whom, and what did she do about it. They want to know why 1,400 hours of inside and outside video are not being released to Congress yet alone the public. They want to know why our Capital still looks like Afghanistan over six months after the attack when most of the intruders have been arrested. They want to know why those arrested are in solitary confinement, one claiming he was beaten so bad he lost sight in one eye, and why they did not follow our standard judicial system of the cases being brought forth in front of the judge to arrange bail.

We would like to know a lot of things, but the commies will never allow these questions to be asked. All they care about is putting on a dog and pony show to try and make Trump look bad until the 2022 election where they have much less chance at cheating.
That all sounds just awful...and I'm sure you're right to be upset about it.
But...what does it have to do with Trump getting all petty about the women's Olympic soccer team...which was the point I was trying to make.

Wow.. Trump is such a pig. Do his people stand for this crap?

July 25, 2021 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

Didn't need his encourgement.

The second they kneeled, I started cheering for the other team.

Forum List

Back