Trump Encourages GOP Crowd to Boo US Women's Soccer Team

Wow.. Trump is such a pig. Do his people stand for this crap?

July 25, 2021 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

NBC Sports reports:

The Tokyo Olympics crossed over with a Donald Trump rally Saturday night, as the former president encouraged a hyped-up Phoenix crowd to boo the U.S. Women’s soccer team. “Wokeism makes you lose,” Trump said, according to a video of the speech posted to Twitter by Turning Point officials.

“The U.S. Women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on,” he continued, shaking his head with a smirk as the crowd booed loudly.

“Earlier this week they unexpected lost to Sweden three to nothing and Americans were happy about it,” he said, a line that drew laughs and cheers – enough for Trump to quickly add “you proved that point before I even said it.”

Continued

It's no different to him saying McCain was a loser for yet to g captured.
He's such a true patriot. Caring and respectful.
The only world record he has is for being an idiot.

You can disagree with things going on in the US and still love your country and be proud to represent it.
Group-think patriotism allows no room for improvement.

HTF is that even possible? If you are kneeling or turning your back on our flag, there is no possible way to proudly represent it because it means you are against it. You can't proudly represent something you're against. That doesn't even make any sense.

Rapinoe and the US soccer team disrespect the country that sponsored their bid and Surada has the unmitigated gall to call out the country for returning the disrespect? That is laughable. Fuck Rapinoe and the Rapinoe soccer team--they aren't Americans.
Concerned American you sound more like a Nazi than any decent American.

HTF is that even possible? If you are kneeling or turning your back on our flag, there is no possible way to proudly represent it because it means you are against it. You can't proudly represent something you're against. That doesn't even make any sense.
To me kneeling is more sincere than standing and saluting the flag or even crossing your heart. It shows proper respect and independence from political symbolism. Patriotism cannot be dictated in a free Nation, and that's what I thought for. And yes I am a veteran.

To me kneeling is more sincere than standing and saluting the flag or even crossing your heart. It shows proper respect and independence from political symbolism. Patriotism cannot be dictated in a free Nation, and that's what I thought for. And yes I am a veteran.

Yes it is sincere; you sincerely hate our country, so why are you using this country you hate to be in the limelight and claim to represent it? Although no real fan, GW said it best: you are either with us or you are against us.

It's amazing how the folks who have never made a sacrafice for this country can call those who have unpatriotic,
Yes it is sincere; you sincerely hate our country, so why are you using this country you hate to be in the limelight and claim to represent it? Although no real fan, GW said it best: you are either with us or you are against us.
Explain to me how men who have spent part of their adulthood or most of their adulthood serving their country and can be labeled as unpatriotic or hating Americans by men who whine about just the simplest of things as paying taxes. How is a man who flys a flag off his porch more patriotic than a man who has actually served in combat for their country. I am not trying to be funny I would really like someone to explain that too me. Now Trump is a man who had 5 deferments when his country needed him and Trump Humpers call him Mr America, but then they will attack men like Mattis, Kelly, Milley etc.

Explain to me how men who have spent part of their adulthood or most of their adulthood serving their country and can be labeled as unpatriotic or hating Americans by men who whine about just the simplest of things as paying taxes. How is a man who flys a flag off his porch more patriotic than a man who has actually served in combat for their country. I am not trying to be funny I would really like someone to explain that too me. Now Trump is a man who had 5 deferments when his country needed him and Trump Humpers call him Mr America, but then they will attack men like Mattis, Kelly, Milley etc.

My comment was not directed at the poster, my comments are directed at the soccer team.

My comment was not directed at the poster, my comments are directed at the soccer team.
Same thing, a soccer team that kneels for the national anthem is considered un-American, but men who would not serve their country when called while other Americans were dying are your heroes. Again you guys will attack men who have served this country for their entire adult life for a man who has done nothing for this country. Can you explain that?

Same thing, a soccer team that kneels for the national anthem is considered un-American, but men who would not serve their country when called while other Americans were dying are your heroes. Again you guys will attack men who have served this country for their entire adult life for a man who has done nothing for this country. Can you explain that?

No because I never once attacked anybody for serving our country. I've been a long supporter of our service people ever since I joined this forum. Yes, I attack theses soccer tramps and lowlifes in professional sports that disrespect our flag, anthem and our country. If you are so ashamed of us, don't represent us. Move to another country. See how much somebody in Cuba will pay you to throw a football or pitch a good game.

But speaking of servicemen, my father fought in Korea. He was also in other countries after his tour. He said the first thing he did after landing back in the USA was kiss the ground.

No because I never once attacked anybody for serving our country.
The folks you support do.
I've been a long supporter of our service people ever since I joined this forum. Yes, I attack theses soccer tramps and lowlifes in professional sports that disrespect our flag, anthem and our country.
Tramps? Would you appreciate someone who disagrees with your daughter calling her a tramp? Lowlifes, because they are exercising their Constitutional rights.

If you are so ashamed of us, don't represent us. Move to another country. See how much somebody in Cuba will pay you to throw a football or pitch a good game.

Hmmm, so even though they see injustices being done they are just suppose to shut up and take it.
But speaking of servicemen, my father fought in Korea. He was also in other countries after his tour. He said the first thing he did after landing back in the USA was kiss the ground.
I wonder how he treated the minority soldiers who were shedding their blood for this country, but were not allowed the same privileges of being an American that he was.

The folks you support do.

How so? It's the Republicans who are always on the side of our military, and the leftists who side with our enemy as Satan instructed.

Tramps? Would you appreciate someone who disagrees with your daughter calling her a tramp? Lowlifes, because they are exercising their Constitutional rights.

I would say she deserved it if she disrespected any symbol of our nation.

Hmmm, so even though they see injustices being done they are just suppose to shut up and take it.

There are no injustices, only stupid, dumb and ignorant people who don't understand our laws. Anytime I read of those lowlifes taking a knee in front of our flag, I read "I'm a stupid fuck and doesn't understand the law or our system of justice!"

Yes, you shut the fuck up when you are supposed to be representing our country. If you have problems with how the country is run, you vote, discuss it with your Congress person, Senator, write an opinion piece to your paper, but you don't give Americans and the country the finger because you disagree with something like most any other American. If you don't like law and order as this country was founded on, move to Africa where the jungle rules are the ones you make.

I wonder how he treated the minority soldiers who were shedding their blood for this country, but were not allowed the same privileges of being an American that he was.

I see you don't want to address the point. Good decision on your part.

First off they're playing soccer. Why waste your money on soccer tickets when you could buy baseball or football tickets? Why watch soccer on TV when you could watch golf or NASCAR?

Secondly they're women trying to be pro athletes. They need a reality check.
LOL!

Kneeling is a gesture of fealty. How could you possibly be MORE respectful.

Kneeling is a gesture of fealty. How could you possibly be MORE respectful.

Bull. When you kneel or turn your back at our flag, you are disrespecting every American including those who live their lives disabled defending that flag. You disrespect our police and a civilized society. The United States has always been the land of law and order. You don't want to live in such a land, move to the African jungles somewhere that have no laws except the ones you make on the spot.

Forum List

Back