Trump Election Fraud Lies are the Defining Issue of our Times

Trump urinated and defecated in the D.C. c

You are not going to scam nor manipulate me punk
says the gullible little bitch that is too stupid to see that Trump is playing you for a little sucka.

You got played. That is reality. Some people in life are just not meant to be leaders and thinkers, you are meant to be a follower and a sucker and easily fooled.

You got played by Trump and you are an easy mark. You have no street smarts at all, and I will take all your money and scam you for everything because you have proven yourself to be easily manipulated.

I think it's a culmination of the Rabid Right's air tight rapid fire lie machine called "Faux Not News" and the Echo Chamber. They coalesced around the Con man Don.. The Qult is susceptible.

says the gullible little bitch that is too stupid to see that Trump is playing you for a little sucka.

You got played. That is reality. Some people in life are just not meant to be leaders and thinkers, you are meant to be a follower and a sucker and easily fooled.

You got played by Trump and you are an easy mark. You have no street smarts at all, and I will take all your money and scam you for everything because you have proven yourself to be easily manipulated.
Try to knock the MAGA hat off. Your hands will pull a Houdini.
Try to take my money, come on.
Try to scam me. Let's go.

You didn’t say anything about evidence.
I just did, you dipshit. There is no evidence of his alleged “collusion.” Ergo, you fuckstick, we label your “collusion” claims to be “lies.” Baseless lies.
Doesn’t change the fact that it’s an opinion and therefore not a lie.
The man saw evidence (which all reasonable people saw) of the frauds. He concluded what he concluded. Labeling it an “opinion” doesn’t change a thing, you idiot. It’s still not a “lie.”
Or are you back to your old double standards?
No, you scumbag twat. I’m still here stuck with reality and common sense. Of course, that’s all beyond your reach.

The proof that 2020 was stolen and Democrats KNOW it is the Democrat reaction to proposals that we go back to the very same voting rules that prevailed in 2016. Show up on Election Day and vote, unless you have a good reason not to show up, then vote Absentee. Since the Pandemic is now over, you know...

A massive, collective heart attack by Democrats.
Trump lost all his court cases. every one.

trump has yet to provide any credible evidence of fraud at all.

All you can say is that the 60 judges that all ruled against Trump are "in on the steal" or "paid off" A laughable thought. Only a total joke fool would believe such stupidity.

You people try to act smart, but you are dumb as dirt and easily played.

I just did, you dipshit. There is no evidence of his alleged “collusion.” Ergo, you fuckstick, we label your “collusion” claims to be “lies.” Baseless lies
It’s your opinion that there’s no evidence of collusion. Others may disagree.
The man saw evidence (which all reasonable people saw) of the frauds. He concluded what he concluded. Labeling it an “opinion” doesn’t change a thing, you idiot. It’s still not a “lie.”
Yep. Double standards.

Try to knock the MAGA hat off. Your hands will pull a Houdini.
Try to take my money, come on.
Try to scam me. Let's go.
yea great comeback.
when are you going to send me the money for the magic beans??
Somebody else is going to buy them quick hurry up.

1697487273754.gif

Trump Election Fraud Lies are the Defining Issue of our Times​

If they are lies then why don't we start with the proof that they ARE lies! How can they be the defining issue of our time when as yet, not one of you yokels have ever yet to even present HOW they are lies and WHY, with the evidence to make it so?

The very DEFINITION of a lie is to take a declared statement that is later PROVEN WRONG.

Or do you actually think your bloviating bunghole is all you need to make such outlandish claims???

AHAHAHAAH !!!

He just made it up out of thin air.
He was told repeatedly by everyone that the election was not stolen.

You are a gullible fool that will believe any lie you are fed.

You walk around with a big bulls eye on your back, marked for being a gullible sucka that will believe any lie. one people in life have street smarts and it is hard to get over on them and play them, that is not you, you are a total sucka and an easy mark.

That is the point of the thread, you MAGA trash represent gullible fools with huge bulls eyes on your backs representing easy marks, the easily manipulated, you lack the street smarts to see Trump is playing you, and this defines who you are as people. The gullible contingent of America
Who cares if people told him? You are an idiot. The election was obviously stolen. The longer this goes on the more obvious it becomes.

I think it's a culmination of the Rabid Right's air tight rapid fire lie machine called "Faux Not News" and the Echo Chamber. They coalesced around the Con man Don.. The Qult is susceptible.
I think it is the fact there was massive and organized fraud. Just like Incest Joe told us there would be.

yet you have absolutely no evidence of an fraud
Bullshit. We all have seen it. The big difference between you and those of us who acknowledge what we saw is that we are honest. You? Not at all.
and Trump lost every court case across America.

False. You can’t lose a case the court won’t even accept. And the cases got tossed on a variety of procedural grounds. Eveidence was not even assessed.
Ya see thats the problem... You have no real and credible evidence of fraud at all.
No. It’s just that vermin like you refuse to acknowledge it or see it.

Scumbags like you imagine that it has value to have us constantly reiterate all the fucking evidence of massive fraud.

Fuck off.

It’s your opinion that there’s no evidence of collusion. Others may disagree.
My opinion is informed by the absolute lack of evidence. I don’t care if you disagree. You’re pretty much just a retard.
Yep. Double standards.
Nope. That’s just you being a retard, again.

And it’s funny as fuck to have a mope like you even using the word “standards.”

If they are lies then why don't we start with the proof that they ARE lies! How can they be the defining issue of our time when as yet, not one of you yokels have ever yet to even present HOW they are lies and WHY, with the evidence to make it so?

The very DEFINITION of a lie is to take a declared statement that is later PROVEN WRONG.

Or do you actually think your bloviating bunghole is all you need to make such outlandish claims???
Huh???

they are lies because there is no remote credible evidence to say there was fraud.

The burden of proof is on you trash. You need to show evidence that there was fraud, which you can not do.

Forum List

Back