Trump Election Fraud Lies are the Defining Issue of our Times

Election deniers represent the easy marks in America.

Some people have no street smarts and were meant to be easy marks and meant to be played for fools, that would be all the election deniers. The people that are too gullible to know when they are being played and manipulated.

election deniers represent the fools of America, who are easy marks for the more dominant people to prey upon...

AHAHAHAAH !!!

He just made it up out of thin air.
He was told repeatedly by everyone that the election was not stolen.

You are a gullible fool that will believe any lie you are fed.

You walk around with a big bulls eye on your back, marked for being a gullible sucka that will believe any lie. one people in life have street smarts and it is hard to get over on them and play them, that is not you, you are a total sucka and an easy mark.

That is the point of the thread, you MAGA trash represent gullible fools with huge bulls eyes on your backs representing easy marks, the easily manipulated, you lack the street smarts to see Trump is playing you, and this defines who you are as people. The gullible contingent of America
Who is "MAGA trash"?

Who is "MAGA trash"?
MAGA republicans
The trash that rioted at the Capitol like total garbage, playing dress up and looking so fuckin stupid attacking and beating cops. MAGA trash are the easy marks of America walking around with huge bulls eyes on their backs because we all know they are the gullible fools with no street smarts and easily played by more dominant people.

Some people in life are meant to be the easily manipulated marks that get played for suckas, that would be the MAGA trash that are too pathetic to admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened.

MAGA republicans
The trash that rioted at the Capitol like total garbage, playing dress up and looking so fuckin stupid attacking and beating cops. MAGA trash are the easy marks of America walking around with huge bulls eyes on their backs because we all know they are the gullible fools with no street smarts and easily played by more dominant people.

Some people in life are meant to be the easily manipulated marks that get played for suckas, that would be the MAGA trash that are too pathetic to admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened.
I fly the American Flag I fly the Trump Flag I am PURE MAGA
The election was stolen

I fly the American Flag I fly the Trump Flag I am PURE MAGA
well then you are an easy mark and easily manipulated, that must suck.

I have some magic beans to sell you, if you buy them and plant them in the ground a beanstalk will grow and if you climb it, it will take you to Trump's secret hideaway in the clouds.

I sell em to ya real cheap $30k, just send the money to my bitcoin wallet when you are ready...

well then you are an easy mark and easily manipulated, that must suck.

I have some magic beans to sell you, if you buy them and plant them in the ground a beanstalk will grow and if you climb it, it will take you to Trump's secret hideaway in the clouds.

I sell em to ya real cheap $30k, just send the money to my bitcoin wallet when you are ready...
I will wear my MAGA hat, and you try to knock it off.

OF COURSE the 2020 election was stolen and hence...all our votes stolen.
I don't know how anyone can celebrate the fact that their party with help of tech and social media stole an election. You should be ashamed. It's not like the democrats hadn't been working it out in their own minds.

all they had to do was to have the steal in place. Don't forget Ayers proposed concentration camps...he called them RE-education camps for his opposition..and he estimated that at leasts 25,000,000 would not comply so it was death for them. And you guys swear that everyone else is the nazi. LOLOLOLOL

OF COURSE the 2020 election was stolen and hence...all our votes stolen.
I don't know how anyone can celebrate the fact that their party with help of tech and social media stole an election. You should be ashamed.
I doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it is rigged when a million votes come in for Biden and zero for Trump in the middle of the night :hyper:

AHAHAHAAH !!!

He just made it up out of thin air.
He was told repeatedly by everyone that the election was not stolen.

You are a gullible fool that will believe any lie you are fed.

You walk around with a big bulls eye on your back, marked for being a gullible sucka that will believe any lie. one people in life have street smarts and it is hard to get over on them and play them, that is not you, you are a total sucka and an easy mark.

That is the point of the thread, you MAGA trash represent gullible fools with huge bulls eyes on your backs representing easy marks, the easily manipulated, you lack the street smarts to see Trump is playing you, and this defines who you are as people. The gullible contingent of America
You’re incredibly dull.

There was absolutely election chicanery. That’s just a fact.

The only thing in any dispute, at all, is whether any of the various frauds committed suffices to alter the election outcome. I happen not to see such sufficient evidence. But others do see it.

Who the fuck is this Wanker to claim to know what Trump believed?

The Wanker is a douche.

You are correct. They are the defining issues and set the stage for all that happened since election night in the US political world.
There's no longer any doubt that the R's cause is antiwar and the D's cause is support of Biden's war against Russia.

All that is lacking with the R's is the courage to actually express their cause honestly.

Being clearly antiwar is so stigmatizing in the heads of the American people, that it could take many months for them to finally be honest. It's the equivalent of them saying that the 'love' Russia or that the hate the Ukraine.

I think you're one of the best examples of thist stigma, only to you it would be like saying you don't support the troops or the god. A sad state of affairs in America that could cost us the ultimate in wars.

There isn’t a single fucking piece of evidence that he did so. For starters.
You didn’t say anything about evidence.

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s an opinion and therefore not a lie.

Or are you back to your old double standards?

The proof that 2020 was stolen and Democrats KNOW it is the Democrat reaction to proposals that we go back to the very same voting rules that prevailed in 2016. Show up on Election Day and vote, unless you have a good reason not to show up, then vote Absentee. Since the Pandemic is now over, you know...

A massive, collective heart attack by Democrats.

facts, or lack therof, do that. LOL
Or corruption and dishonesty LOL

Screenshot_20230603-093435_Instagram.jpg

I will wear my MAGA hat, and you try to knock it off.
I could care less. The MAGA hat marks you as a gullible fool and an easy mark. When I see the MAGA trash I know they are easily manipulated, and make good targets for scams.

There's no longer any doubt that the R's cause is antiwar and the D's cause is support of Biden's war against Russia.

All that is lacking with the R's is the courage to actually express their cause honestly.

Being clearly antiwar is so stigmatizing in the heads of the American people, that it could take many months for them to finally be honest. It's the equivalent of them saying that the 'love' Russia or that the hate the Ukraine.

I think you're one of the best examples of thist stigma, only to you it would be like saying you don't support the troops or the god. A sad state of affairs in America that could cost us the ultimate in wars.
You think that is driving legal issues on either one of them. NEWSFLASH all of them predate any war someplace.

Trump urinated and defecated in the D.C. c
I could care less. The MAGA hat marks you as a gullible fool and an easy mark. When I see the MAGA trash I know they are easily manipulated, and make good targets for scams.
You are not going to scam nor manipulate me punk

You’re incredibly dull.

There was absolutely election chicanery. That’s just a fact.

The only thing in any dispute, at all, is whether any of the various frauds committed suffices to alter the election outcome. I happen not to see such sufficient evidence. But others do see it.

Who the fuck is this Wanker to claim to know what Trump believed?

The Wanker is a douche.
yet you have absolutely no evidence of an fraud and Trump lost every court case across America. Ya see thats the problem... You have no real and credible evidence of fraud at all.

Your only excuse is that all the many many judges that ruled against Trump are all "inb on the steal" or "paid Off"

This is the problem, you have proven yourself a gullible fool. You have no evidence of fraud at all, but are too weak to admit there was no fraud.

January 20, 2021, the day the destruction started

Last edited:

Forum List

Back