Trump donates $100K paycheck to coronavirus fight

I just wonder if the Democrats that are criticizing Trump will follow his lead on this.....

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/trump-donates-100k-paycheck-to-coronavirus-fight/

President Trump has donated his quarterly paycheck to efforts to contain the COVID-19 coronavirus.

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Tuesday that Trump sent his $100,000 in pay to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump “is donating his 2019 Q4 salary to @HHSGov to support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus,” Grisham tweeted.

Trump is the third president to refuse a salary, following Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy. His quarterly gifts to the Treasury Department double as a messaging opportunity to highlight his initiatives.
Bill Gates donates billions
Trump brags about a hundred K
How much have you donated?

As soon as the Post ran that story, Donald Trump Jr immediately debunked what was claimed.
No he didn't. Again, you are just regurgitating what you heard. On the other hand, WaPo had actual receipts.

Ready to recant?

The Post totally misrepresented what was charged! It was either shoddy journalism...or a blatant attempt to smear the Trump Presidency...or a combination of both! I'm so sick of all the stories coming from the liberal media that are from "unnamed sources"! They've proven over and over again that they can't be trusted to tell the truth.

If you google those who give their time and money to the poor, you will find that most are those of faith.
Nah, those studies are garbage, because they include tithing. No, buying a nice LED marquee sign to help people find the new third parking lot is not charity. No, paying the mortgage on the head pastor's house is not charity.
Not true

I just wonder if the Democrats that are criticizing Trump will follow his lead on this.....

President Trump has donated his quarterly paycheck to efforts to contain the COVID-19 coronavirus.

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Tuesday that Trump sent his $100,000 in pay to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Trump “is donating his 2019 Q4 salary to @HHSGov to support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus,” Grisham tweeted.

Trump is the third president to refuse a salary, following Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy. His quarterly gifts to the Treasury Department double as a messaging opportunity to highlight his initiatives.

WTF? I thought that the trump foundation was closed...

Bill Gates donates billions
Trump brags about a hundred K

A hundred grand is a hundred grand more than they had. If he didn't do it, you'd whine about that...

Fucking Party of INFANTICIDE Best friend....and everyone knows it!!!!

273333_image.jpg

Forum List

Back