Trump Dominates 2024 Presidential Polls in Survey

It must be frustrating that you're so helpless to stop this supposed theft.

Are you always this powerless?
Lol, you loons are still shitting your pants over unarmed people trespassed. By you loons almost took over the government, do it again and see what armed people can do.

I'd like to believe that as I want trump as president again, that is if desantis doesnt run for president.

But there is a reason why I never really post polls on here and that's because I don't trust them. Anyone can find a poll somewhere that tells them what they want.

But I hope we wins in 2024. We need him to be the bulldozer that clears out all the junk. But I'd also be thrilled if desantis wins because is like trump only not as polarizing and more even tempered.

Regardless, he remains the subject of their inexplicable adoration. Their only reservation is whether he has hurt himself with his words, behaviors and actions, and they blame the media for those perceptions. As always.

Unless legal problems trip him up, he could win the White House again. The Dems are stuck, since they dare not mess publicly with Biden too much.

Horrible choices like this are a result of a political "system" (ha) that has clearly chased away our Best & Brightest.
Lol, and you support Biden.

Oh, but I DO understand, and you wouldn't understand what I understand. I was a Democrat for 40 years. And then Obama came along. Gag!

So you're getting the whole picture,, huh ? So you watch Newsmax, do you ?
Look out, there could be a QUIZ.

OIP.UXl_wtOm3G9tG2md6rNAQgHaFi
No, I'm not a fan of the propaganda sites on either end. They're a big part of the problem.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Nobody could be easier to beat than Biden (except Harris). Nobody could be tougher to beat than Trump.
People are nervous about the economy now. Since these things are cyclic, the economy may be booming again in two years. If that happens the Dems will be much harder to beat than today. On top of that the Red wave never happened in 2022 and may not happen in 2024 either.

Lol, no I don't. I voted against ignorant, arrogant white nationalism.

Your ignorance of my politics is not my problem.
The true partisans believe you are either with them, or against them. In the true partisan's world it seems to only be black and white, right and wrong, us and them. It just dawned on my, maybe being a partisan having a very simplistic world view might be related.

The true partisans believe you are either with them, or against them. In the true partisan's world it seems to only be black and white, right and wrong, us and them. It just dawned on my, maybe being a partisan having a very simplistic world view might be related.
This manipulation has simply atrophied their thought processes. It's incredible to watch. It can only be A or B.

No matter what I say, no matter how many times I say it, it just doesn't sink into their skulls.

This manipulation has simply atrophied their thought processes. It's incredible to watch. It can only be A or B.

No matter what I say, no matter how many times I say it, it just doesn't sink into their skulls.
And they can switch on a dime. Trump has classified material at home, ah, no biggie, Presidents can do that. They find out Biden has them, OMG, crime of the century.

And they can switch on a dime. Trump has classified material at home, ah, no biggie, Presidents can do that. They find out Biden has them, OMG, crime of the century.

You didn't know that Biden wasn't president when he stole all these documents

Oh my gosh.

1. Biden lied about having them by leading the American people to believe that sensitive US information was secure, and not being put at risk.

2. Biden refused to return them by not doing so for what (6 years ?) Gag!

3. Trump's claim about FBI planting documents may be unproven but it os just as unproven to say it didn't happen. At this point, it very well have been planted. Let anyone come forth to prove it wasn't. And what circumstantial evidence exists tens to point in Trump's favor. As he said >> "And remember, we could have NO representative, including lawyers, present during the Raid. They were told to wait outside,”

4. Presently, there is no legal statue or standing to say that a US president cannot declasssify documents with his mind, or in any particular way. The Constitution, executive orders and case law clearly give the president broad authority to classify and declassify documents. Similarly, prevailing law also requires federal officials to follow certain procedures in declassifying documents to establish specificity and memorialization for future handling. BUT the extent of a president’s legal authority to unilaterally declassify materials — without those formalities — has yet to be challenged in court.

5. Trump does not claim to have documents as "keepsakes" His claim was to have kept FOLDERS as "keepsakes". The answer to which is So What ?

Sounds exactly like you are talking about Democrats.

Trump has taken a commanding lead in the latest Harvard-Harris 2024 poll, outpacing struggling President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris in a survey of 2,050 registered voters.

Trump received 46% of the vote, while Biden received 41%. 13% of respondents were unsure. The gap between Trump and Harris was even wider, with Trump receiving 48% and Harris receiving 40%, with 12% of respondents unsure in the Presidential polls.

Trump also outperformed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in hypothetical matchups against both Biden and Harris.

shouldnt it be closer to 75% for Trump and 6.3% for harris?

Sounds exactly like you are talking about Democrats.
OK, so let's think about this. How can you believe the FBI planted to documents on Trump, but would flatly refuse to even consider someone planted them by the vette? Again. I think they are both guilty, I am just trying to point out the weakness in partisan thought process, as in there doesnt seem to be one.

OK, so let's think about this. How can you believe the FBI planted to documents on Trump, but would flatly refuse to even consider someone planted them by the vette? Again. I think they are both guilty, I am just trying to point out the weakness in partisan thought process, as in there doesnt seem to be one.
It just sounded exactly like Mac1958 was talking about Democrats, that's all.

Forum List

Back