Trump Dominates 2024 Presidential Polls in Survey

Funny coming from the same party that tried to breach the Whitehouse when Trump was president. So please, shut the hell up.

Oh, you mean that time that Donald the Coward ran and hid in the White House bunker, shitting his pants?????

Nobody tried to storm the White House, Bucko. But nice try.

Hunter Biden investigation is a witch hunt. So now you don't mind witch hunts. Got it.

Not raising the debt ceiling is stupid. It's like saying the responsible thing to do is not pay your credit card bill when it comes

You see nothing wrong with Majorie Taylor Green? Have you googled her? LOL

No one cares about national polls. Do they tell you which way the 5 swing states are going to vote? Nope. You didn't know abortion was going to ruin you in these past midterms. How come polls didn't tell you that?
It's not a witch hunt. The laptop contains evidence of criminal activity, which is why the "big guy" ordered his FBI to grab it.

Not paying your credit card bill is = to raising the debt limit. That's what happens to you, when you don't pay your credit card bill. Why do Democrats so often get everything backwards ?

So you don't have an answer about what's wrong with Marjorie Taylor Greene. Message received.

Somehow as a Republican, I don't quite feel ruined after 2022. LOL. Bye Bye, Omar......Schifff.....Spywell........Pelosi. :biggrin:

Oh, you mean that time that Donald the Coward ran and hid in the White House bunker, shitting his pants?????

Nobody tried to storm the White House, Bucko. But nice try.
Yes they did, Democrat Denialist. Not to mention all the buildings they set on fire, people they killed, police cars they burned, monuments they vandalized, women sports they destroyed.

Trump already won two Presidential elections, and will now run for a third, one short of Roosevelt's four, so we can see why the vermin are hysterical and even more desperate. Their banana republic tactics are obviously failing miserably, and they don't know anything else to try.

Trump will always be a stain on our Nation's proud history. I just hope it is over soon.
Got the foggiest clue of what his 55 positive accomplishments were ? (Hint: CNN/MSNBS are careful to not tell you)

It's not a witch hunt. The laptop contains evidence of criminal activity, which is why the "big guy" ordered his FBI to grab it.

Not paying your credit card bill is = to raising the debt limit. That's what happens to you, when you don't pay your credit card bill. Why do Democrats so often get everything backwards ?

So you don't have an answer about what's wrong with Marjorie Taylor Greene. Message received.

Somehow as a Republican, I don't quite feel ruined after 2022. LOL. Bye Bye, Omar......Schifff.....Spywell........Pelosi. :biggrin:

Raising the debt limit is kinda like this -

You are maxed out on all of your credit cards to where you can only make the minimum payments and you go to AmEX and ask them to raise your limit so that you can spend more.
American Express has enough sense to decline that request.
So do most Republicans - but the Democrats bolstered by their media, do not.

Oh brother. I love it when Republicans make the slow shift towards fiscal responsibility because a liberal is in the white house.

Biden signs sweeping climate, health care, tax bill into law. Don't forget his CHIPS bill and infrastructure. Biden is getting so much shit done for the American people I just hope they appreciate it in 2024. I think they do enough to re elect him. Maybe you guys can manufacture a crisis like you did to get Reagan and Bush 1 into office? Bush 1 was head of the CIA. They made a deal with Iran to hold the hostages until after the election. It all ties into the Iran Contra deal years later. I just saw a Tom Cruise movie where he played the pilot who smuggled guns, drugs and cartel in and out of the USA. Way to go Ronny.​

Oh, you mean that time that Donald the Coward ran and hid in the White House bunker

Moron, the POTUS is the embodiment of the federal government and is SUPPOSED to be protected at any cost around the clock, bar none, so you bet that the secret service whisk any POTUS to safety the moment the slightest risk is perceived, so take your shitty pants and go stuff them down your own throat.

Oh brother. I love it when Republicans make the slow shift towards fiscal responsibility because a liberal is in the white house.

Biden signs sweeping climate, health care, tax bill into law. Don't forget his CHIPS bill and infrastructure. Biden is getting so much shit done for the American people I just hope they appreciate it in 2024. I think they do enough to re elect him. Maybe you guys can manufacture a crisis like you did to get Reagan and Bush 1 into office? Bush 1 was head of the CIA. They made a deal with Iran to hold the hostages until after the election. It all ties into the Iran Contra deal years later. I just saw a Tom Cruise movie where he played the pilot who smuggled guns, drugs and cartel in and out of the USA. Way to go Ronny.​

Biden is getting NOTHING done for the American people. Biden is a 100% OPPORTUNIST, who stole the presidency, and is using it to sell political influence to whomever will buy it, with Hunter Biden as his running dog, and all done with no regard to whomever gets hurt by it, least of all the American people.

How weird to talk about "manufacture a crisis", when we are swimming in them (Afghanistan, Mexican border, 100-200% inflation, fascism from the DOJ/FBI, suppression of free speech, consumer shortages including necessity items (ex. baby formula), crime running amok in Democrat cities, laws passed allowing murder of infants, stock market crumbling (-23% in 2022), real wages nosediving, etc )

Biden is getting NOTHING done for the American people. Biden is a 100% OPPORTUNIST, who stole the presidency, and is using it to sell political influence to whomever will buy it, with Hunter Biden as his running dog, and all done with no regard to whomever gets hurt by it, least of all the American people.

How weird to talk about "manufacture a crisis", when we are swimming in them (Afghanistan, Mexican border, 100-200% inflation, fascism from the DOJ/FBI, suppression of free speech, consumer shortages including necessity items (ex. baby formula), crime running amok in Democrat cities, laws passed allowing murder of infants, stock market crumbling (-23% in 2022), real wages nosediving, etc )
You have obviously completely swallowed the rights position on all things.

So the election was stolen from trump? This one automatically discredits you as a serious person. The rest of my reply might just be mocking you.

Selling political influence? You mind now after 4 years of Trump doing it blatantly and in our face? I guess Hunter should have opened a Biden Hotel in Washington and then you would be okay with him and dad "selling political influence". As long as they are obvious about it like Trump right?

Afganistan? Did you hear the Taliban are bored? They enjoyed freedom when they were fighting us. Now they have to work 8-4pm. Seriously, they are now complaining.

So Biden even put the Taliban back to work. Fuck off loser.

Yea, Biden should have opened a hotel where dignitaries stay and overpay. But not Joe. Joe should have purchased it but then handed it over to Hunter. Then he'd be untouchable. Or his son in law.

You guys cried because Biden got his son a $500,000 a year job but you don't mind that Trump's son in law was given $2 billion by the Saudi's?

You can fuck right off. Okay?

No sign of that at all, In fact, the most recent polls are showing Trump well ahead of Biden.

Clearly you guys aren't living in reality.

Longtime GOP Fundraiser Issues Withering Assessment Of 'Loser' Trump’s 2024 Chances​

The former president “is a metastasizing cancer who if he is not stopped is going to destroy the party,” warned Eric Levine.

“Donald Trump is a loser,” he added. “He is the first president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate and the presidency in a single term.”
Furthermore, Levine suggested Trump is “probably the only Republican in the country, if not the only person in the country, who can’t beat Joe Biden.”

Key evangelical figures and at least five GOP megadonors have already said they will turn their backs on Trump. Multiple high-profile conservatives blamed Trump for the party’s poor showing in the 2022 midterm elections.

So even though you are still clinging to the idea that Trump is good and your savior, you don't see the writing on the wall. You don't realize if you get rid of Trump, you win. But you guys are just too stubborn.

Trump already won two Presidential elections, and will now run for a third, one short of Roosevelt's four, so we can see why the vermin are hysterical and even more desperate. Their banana republic tactics are obviously failing miserably, and they don't know anything else to try.
Roosevelt was only prez once, though, so that's a problem. My husband is afraid if Trump doesn't get the nomination he'll pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run as a third party candidate and the Dems will win again.

Could happen.

Roosevelt was only prez once, though, so that's a problem. My husband is afraid if Trump doesn't get the nomination he'll pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run as a third party candidate and the Dems will win again.

Could happen.

We need to make sure that President Trump is the nominee.

Forum List

Back