"I Don't Think They're Gonna Get Off My Ass About These Documents"

"I Don't Think They're Gonna Get Off My Ass About These Documents"​

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 12.09.00 AM.png

More fantasies.
You would be the expert in that, and bullshit.

The American people are smart enough to realize the difference between a clerk's good faith mistake of packing a few documents in the wrong box
What would a clerk be doing having access to packing top secret national security documents in random wrong boxes in the first place? One document can be a page or 1,000 pages, and all it takes is the one which gives away nuclear or strategic secrets. This is not a matter of quantity of paper but CIRCUMSTANCES. Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and his green fucking corvette or chinese-paid storage office have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CLEARANCE AT ALL TO TAKE A FUCKING ASHTRAY FROM THE WH OR SENATE, much less the authority to declassify anything and be holding them in such obviously compromised conditions.

This BEGINS as textbook felony and could end up as national treason, espionage, and aiding and abetting the enemy.

People are SHOT for that.

More fantasies.

The American people are smart enough to realize the difference between a clerk's good faith mistake of packing a few documents in the wrong box, and a corrupt ex-president taking boxes of materials he wasn't supposed to have, and refusing to return them when asked.

LOL

As POTUS Trump could declassify anything at any time just by removing them from the White House per EO's by GW Bush and Øbama. Which is what he did.

Trump, like Øbama before him, had his people negotiating with the Archive and had already returned some. Merrick Garland decided to play politics, pure and simple.

Biden as VPOTUS had no such authority and hasn't even claimed he did.

Oh, and by the way, they found classified documents from when Joe was a Senator.

More fantasies.

The American people are smart enough to realize the difference between a clerk's good faith mistake of packing a few documents in the wrong box, and a corrupt ex-president taking boxes of materials he wasn't supposed to have, and refusing to return them when asked.

Look out Don Lemon., a new gay is in town. I mean guy, Freudian slip?

Biden's been illegally hiding classified documents in multiple unsecured places for years. That's jail time, folks.

As had be exhaustively documented, The Donald has been in constant contact with the NARA since he left office and the docs have been locked down, under high security.

More fantasies.

which clerk? the one from when he was a senator or vp? why does he keep hiring clerks that make such mistakes? how does this explain why they are being found in so many different locations? and why were they hidden for so many years?

Biden's been illegally hiding classified documents in multiple unsecured places for years. That's jail time, folks.

As had be exhaustively documented, The Donald has been in constant contact with the NARA since he left office and the docs have been locked down, under high security.
That’s jail time for peons like you and me but not for Hillary or Joe Biden.

That’s what is wrong with our system. The law does not apply equally to all. Never has, never will. Even so it can be applied much more equally And we should make sure it is in the future.

Forum List

Back