Trump disapproval increases in new poll

Yes saw the same 60% disapprove of the orange moron... AND not enough lawyers to deal with the shit that will be raining down on them in jan
Go right ahead and make the mistake of impeaching the most popular president in recent history. People will not appreciate the House cin ducting witch hunts and not doing the People's business.

:21:

Are you mental?

He lost the popular vote has never been over 50% in any respected poll.

Time to get your head out of the sand, pal.

Hillary won the popular vote in California but lost the popular vote in the other 49 states by 1 million votes to Trump. The other 49 states, Trump was more popular. Tissue?
Blues What does your gut tell you?
In the beginning, they proffered “alternative facts.” Later, they told us that “truth isn’t truth.”
All along, President Trump and his lieutenants were betting that Jonathan Swift was correct when he wrote more than three centuries ago that “falsehood flies, and the truth comes limping after it.”
But after two long years, the truth is finally catching up with Trump and his winged whoppers.
In recent days, Trump’s bogus claims about the economy, the Russia inquiry, the judiciary, climate change, the midterms, race and national security have been crumbling, publicly, for all to see.
The schoolmarms of the press and the lonely fact-checkers talked themselves hoarse and typed their fingers sore pointing out that Trump seldom spoke the truth — which only prompted Trump to declare any contradiction of him to be “fake news.”
But Americans no longer need trust the media’s word against Trump’s. They can see with their own eyes, if they choose to, that facts are closing in on him from all directions.
-------------------------------------------
excerpts from an interview yesterday ->
RUCKER: So who should be held responsible? You mentioned the Fed, but when Harry Truman sat here he had that sign that said the buck stops here —
TRUMP: Oh, I’m not blaming anybody.
RUCKER: — But Mr. President, it doesn’t seem to stop with you.
TRUMP: I’m not blaming — look, I took recommendations. I’m not blaming anybody. But I will tell you, at this moment in time I am not at all happy with the Fed. I am not at all happy with my choice. I think we have to let it go. You know, if you look at — China is being accommodative. The euro and Europe is being accommodative. We’re not getting any accommodation, and we’re also paying $50 billion, we’re paying down our liquidity, is — you can make the case it’s a positive thing in one way, but another thing, it snaps your liquidity. So I’m doing deals, and I’m not being accommodated by the Fed. I’m not happy with the Fed. They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me.
RUCKER: But you’re the president, sir.
TRUMP: I’m not blaming anybody.
RUCKER: Okay.
TRUMP: I’m just saying, I’m not happy with the Fed. So far, I’m not even a little bit happy with my selection of Jay [Powell for Federal Reserve Board chair]. Not even a little bit.
DAWSEY: Mr. President, you’re —
TRUMP: And I’m not blaming anybody, but I’m just telling you I think that the Fed is way off base with what they’re doing, number one.
----------------------------------------------
There was much more, but it's from the Washington Post

That the liberal media was trying to gotcha Trump just like they always do.

Because apparently it's really easy. He makes it really easy. Because he's fucking stupid. :auiqs.jpg:

We are still waiting for you to show us where in the US Constitution Trump is prohibited from doing this...wait for it...wait for it...:auiqs.jpg:
From poster BWK
blob:https://www.msnbc.com/39b561e4-1a82-4530-97bb-c1f7660f4b27

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.

On noes someone spread false information about Hillary? And the Dem Senate Majority Leader claiming a presidential candidate had not paid any taxes for 10 years, then later admitting he lied? Ahahaha you Dem's are a riot. :auiqs.jpg:
We'll see the pos's taxes soon enough but already know you'll be kissing trumps ass no matter what his taxes show

I don't care about Trump's taxes, but then I'm not a nosy busy body liberal puke face.

I get it. When you're busy taking it up the pooper on the daily by a big Orange Virus, taxes are the last thing on your brainwashed mind. :auiqs.jpg: Shh bby, is ok... :itsok: MAGA! Amirite?

You don't offend me, try harder or go back to the minor leagues.

From poster BWK
blob:https://www.msnbc.com/39b561e4-1a82-4530-97bb-c1f7660f4b27

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.

On noes someone spread false information about Hillary? And the Dem Senate Majority Leader claiming a presidential candidate had not paid any taxes for 10 years, then later admitting he lied? Ahahaha you Dem's are a riot. :auiqs.jpg:
We'll see the pos's taxes soon enough but already know you'll be kissing trumps ass no matter what his taxes show

I don't care about Trump's taxes, but then I'm not a nosy busy body liberal puke face.

I get it. When you're busy taking it up the pooper on the daily by a big Orange Virus, taxes are the last thing on your brainwashed mind. :auiqs.jpg: Shh bby, is ok... :itsok: MAGA! Amirite?

You don't offend me, try harder or go back to the minor leagues.

Oooh. I'm sorry I pinched a nerve, snowflake.

Correll, post: 21279447
So, yes, that is a fine example of the media lies I am talking about.

If you think Trumpo “walked it back” then Trumpo was lying when he said what he said in the first place.

You admit Trumpo said what the news media reported he said, so there is no media lie there. It is apparent that what you think the media has ever lied about is all make-believe fake news on your part.

It is Trumpo’s lying that you ought to be concerned about.

Go right ahead and make the mistake of impeaching the most popular president in recent history. People will not appreciate the House cin ducting witch hunts and not doing the People's business.

:21:

Are you mental?

He lost the popular vote has never been over 50% in any respected poll.

Time to get your head out of the sand, pal.

Hillary won the popular vote in California but lost the popular vote in the other 49 states by 1 million votes to Trump. The other 49 states, Trump was more popular. Tissue?
Blues What does your gut tell you?
In the beginning, they proffered “alternative facts.” Later, they told us that “truth isn’t truth.”
All along, President Trump and his lieutenants were betting that Jonathan Swift was correct when he wrote more than three centuries ago that “falsehood flies, and the truth comes limping after it.”
But after two long years, the truth is finally catching up with Trump and his winged whoppers.
In recent days, Trump’s bogus claims about the economy, the Russia inquiry, the judiciary, climate change, the midterms, race and national security have been crumbling, publicly, for all to see.
The schoolmarms of the press and the lonely fact-checkers talked themselves hoarse and typed their fingers sore pointing out that Trump seldom spoke the truth — which only prompted Trump to declare any contradiction of him to be “fake news.”
But Americans no longer need trust the media’s word against Trump’s. They can see with their own eyes, if they choose to, that facts are closing in on him from all directions.
-------------------------------------------
excerpts from an interview yesterday ->
RUCKER: So who should be held responsible? You mentioned the Fed, but when Harry Truman sat here he had that sign that said the buck stops here —
TRUMP: Oh, I’m not blaming anybody.
RUCKER: — But Mr. President, it doesn’t seem to stop with you.
TRUMP: I’m not blaming — look, I took recommendations. I’m not blaming anybody. But I will tell you, at this moment in time I am not at all happy with the Fed. I am not at all happy with my choice. I think we have to let it go. You know, if you look at — China is being accommodative. The euro and Europe is being accommodative. We’re not getting any accommodation, and we’re also paying $50 billion, we’re paying down our liquidity, is — you can make the case it’s a positive thing in one way, but another thing, it snaps your liquidity. So I’m doing deals, and I’m not being accommodated by the Fed. I’m not happy with the Fed. They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me.
RUCKER: But you’re the president, sir.
TRUMP: I’m not blaming anybody.
RUCKER: Okay.
TRUMP: I’m just saying, I’m not happy with the Fed. So far, I’m not even a little bit happy with my selection of Jay [Powell for Federal Reserve Board chair]. Not even a little bit.
DAWSEY: Mr. President, you’re —
TRUMP: And I’m not blaming anybody, but I’m just telling you I think that the Fed is way off base with what they’re doing, number one.
----------------------------------------------
There was much more, but it's from the Washington Post

That the liberal media was trying to gotcha Trump just like they always do.

Because apparently it's really easy. He makes it really easy. Because he's fucking stupid. :auiqs.jpg:

then how about the non liberal media ..

Donald Trump's Disapproval Rating Peaks After Midterms

You lost the house you dumb republican Now get ready for the crap to start hitting the scum in your WH

Crap is right! You on the left will do little except shovel mountains of it over the next two years, Eddie! Let's see how the electorate feels about that come the next election! Two years of Democratic imposed grid lock should show everyone what awaits them if Trump is replaced by someone from the far left!
And you're all for the moron threatening to shut down gov't if he doesn't get his billions for the wall?

Having a secure Southern border SHOULD be a non partisan issue passed without delay! It's such a common sense notion that it's become farce how you on the left have tried to make it a "racism" issue!
The wall is a bi partisan issue. Both sides are against it.

That's bullshit! Having a secure border is something that is desired by a majority of Americans. The liberal media is against that as is the far left. Why? Because they want as many illegals in as they can get because they see them as future votes for their agenda.
Nope, it’s not bullshit. A bill to build the wall was passed in 2006. Since that time, we’ve had Republican-led Senates and Democrat-led Senates. We’ve had Republican-led Houses and Democrat-led Houses. We had Republican presidents and a Democrat president. And still, after all this time, the only money appropriated was a couple of billion over all that time to put up some walls, and mostly just fences, along some of the hot spots on the border.

And at a much higher rate.
What's amusing (other than how many Americans are hurt while it happens!) is how quickly the economy will go back in the dumper if some far left Democrat sits in the Oval Office again passing endless regulations and attacking anyone who makes a profit as an enemy of the people!
Companies were making profits under Obama Why do you think the DOW almost tripled during his 8 years?

Because wealthy people got almost interest free loans to invest in the stock market as the Fed kept interest rates at near zero for the longest period in our history? That's what grew the stock market under Barry! The stark difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump is growing the economy despite 5 Fed rate increases since he was elected two years ago.
And by “much higher rate,” you mean 2¼%. :eusa_doh:

Trump growing the economy ?? With the help of huge tax cuts for those billionaires ,with giving companies huge tax cuts to bring their money back to the states, to give bonuses and buy backs of stock ??? Defend that!!

Under Obama the only people who really thrived WERE the billionaires because they had the credit to get those interest free loans to invest in the stock market as it rebounded! The rest of us normal people got squat. Barry gave great deals to his supporters like the UAW and "green" energy companies like Solyndra while the average American blue collar worker got laid off and burned through their savings waiting for another job that you Democrats promised were "shovel ready" and then had to sheepishly admit WEREN'T!

Under Trump we've all done better because his tax cuts were across the board. Giving companies the opportunity to bring money made outside the US back to the US without paying a huge tax on it meant a massive influx of stimulus to our economy that we taxpayers didn't have to shell out for! He got rid of stupid regulations that hurt our businesses. All of that created a surge in jobs until we've got some of the lowest unemployment levels in our nation's modern day history! Consumer confidence is at high levels because we've got work...we're getting raises...and we're putting money back in the bank!

You think I need to "defend" that? Gee...what a chore THAT is! (eye roll)

Trump told Mueller he did not know about the Trump tower meeting.
Hahahahahahaha, perjury.

Why would he lie about something that wasn't illegal in the first place and was nothing more than an attempt by the Clinton campaign to set him up for their whole "Russian Collusion" fake scandal? If you think THAT is going to get a perjury charge against Trump you're seriously delusional!
when has trump spoken truthfully?
BTW Where in Fla ?/ I'm in Lauderdale 5 months a year

The Naples area.

So the "Snowflake" is also a snowbird? How fitting!

Crap is right! You on the left will do little except shovel mountains of it over the next two years, Eddie! Let's see how the electorate feels about that come the next election! Two years of Democratic imposed grid lock should show everyone what awaits them if Trump is replaced by someone from the far left!
And you're all for the moron threatening to shut down gov't if he doesn't get his billions for the wall?

Having a secure Southern border SHOULD be a non partisan issue passed without delay! It's such a common sense notion that it's become farce how you on the left have tried to make it a "racism" issue!

That's bullshit! Having a secure border is something that is desired by a majority of Americans. The liberal media is against that as is the far left. Why? Because they want as many illegals in as they can get because they see them as future votes for their agenda.
Nope, it’s not bullshit. A bill to build the wall was passed in 2006. Since that time, we’ve had Republican-led Senates and Democrat-led Senates. We’ve had Republican-led Houses and Democrat-led Houses. We had Republican presidents and a Democrat president. And still, after all this time, the only money appropriated was a couple of billion over all that time to put up some walls, and mostly just fences, along some of the hot spots on the border.

As I said...it's all about Hispanic votes. Where there are large concentrations of Hispanics the politicians won't risk offending them because they KNOW that a vote for strengthening the border will be portrayed as racism by the main stream media when they run for reelection. It's the tail wagging the dog.

As I said...it's all about Hispanic votes. Where there are large concentrations of Hispanics the politicians won't risk offending them because they KNOW that a vote for strengthening the border will be portrayed as racism by the main stream media when they run for reelection. It's the tail wagging the dog.
Blame who you want — neither side wants to build trump’s wall.

Correll, post: 21279447
So, yes, that is a fine example of the media lies I am talking about.

If you think Trumpo “walked it back” then Trumpo was lying when he said what he said in the first place.

You admit Trumpo said what the news media reported he said, so there is no media lie there. It is apparent that what you think the media has ever lied about is all make-believe fake news on your part.

It is Trumpo’s lying that you ought to be concerned about.

Nope. Walking back something you just said in the heat of the moment is not a lie. It is admitting that what you just said, was not what you actually believe.

Please don't insult my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone reading this, by pretending to not understand the concept of saying something you don't really mean in the heat of the moment.

And ignoring that context, as the media did and has done since them, is a fucking lie.

pressRealCollusion.jpg

Anyone that doesn't want a secure border is an idiot! Anyone who believes in entitlements (and since you're a liberal, Faun...that would be YOU!) should grasp the concept that you can't have open borders and entitlements as far as the eye can see and stay solvent! You can have one or the other...you can't have both!

Anyone that doesn't want a secure border is an idiot! Anyone who believes in entitlements (and since you're a liberal, Faun...that would be YOU!) should grasp the concept that you can't have open borders and entitlements as far as the eye can see and stay solvent! You can have one or the other...you can't have both!
And yet, we have both and we’re doing just fine.

Meanwhile, if trump wants his wall, he should just build it. He doesn’t need Congress.

And yet, we have both and we’re doing just fine.

Meanwhile, if trump wants his wall, he should just build it. He doesn’t need Congress.
But he swore Mexico would pay for it ,,,,,,One more filthy lie

Forum List

Back