Trump Directly Refutes Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump Directly Refutes the Teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible
Is Donald Trump a Christian, as he claims to be, as he shows off his Bible (which he has clearly never read) and professes his "faith" in God? There are profound reasons not to believe Trump:

Trump admitted that he never asks God for forgiveness, saying that he "just tries to do better."

Trump apparently believes that he can save himself, because rather than asking God for forgiveness, he says to himself, "Let's just go on and make it right."

While standing in front of evangelicals, Trump said he needed to win the presidency because "I figure it is probably, maybe, the only way I'm going to get to heaven." So he thinks he can earn his way into heaven, by works.

Trump denigrated the body and blood of Jesus Christ by speaking dismissively of Holy Communion as "my little cracker" and "my little wine."

Jesus Christ said that no one is good except God. Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper: "I am good. I don't do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad."

(So Trump claims to be good using the biblical "I am" phrase that Jehovah used to identify himself to Moses.)

What difference does it make - because many so-called Christian Evangelicals are defending and supporting him. What a bunch of assholes!
NO ONE CARES!

The wacko left will go to any lengths to discourage voting against their anointed libtard.

Sorry fritz old boy, this line of reasoning to discourage the Christian vote will not work.

We LAUGH when people like you try to speak for God. You've won no converts. Nice try though.

If we are going to play "compare the candidate to a biblical figure" it was a no brainer for Clinton.

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Yuppers, that would be Hillary.

The gate is narrow. Most "Christians" are fake and hell bound. Many people who think they are something other than Christian are actually heaven bound. It all comes down to what's in the heart.

The Bible bangers in the Bible belt are indeed lost and many are downright demonic.
You don't know the Bible and your idiotic braying defeats your cause.

Donald Trump Directly Refutes the Teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible
Is Donald Trump a Christian, as he claims to be, as he shows off his Bible (which he has clearly never read) and professes his "faith" in God? There are profound reasons not to believe Trump:

Trump admitted that he never asks God for forgiveness, saying that he "just tries to do better."

Trump apparently believes that he can save himself, because rather than asking God for forgiveness, he says to himself, "Let's just go on and make it right."

While standing in front of evangelicals, Trump said he needed to win the presidency because "I figure it is probably, maybe, the only way I'm going to get to heaven." So he thinks he can earn his way into heaven, by works.

Trump denigrated the body and blood of Jesus Christ by speaking dismissively of Holy Communion as "my little cracker" and "my little wine."

Jesus Christ said that no one is good except God. Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper: "I am good. I don't do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad."

(So Trump claims to be good using the biblical "I am" phrase that Jehovah used to identify himself to Moses.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back