If I say that Trump groped me, how much cash do I get from Clinton?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
This is a serious question, because every one of these women is on the take, and this is just another criminal act by the Clintons.

Trump says he doesn't grope ugly women so Michelle and Hillary are safe

Really he is a grandma groper??????????????????????????
trump_accuser.jpg

Trump in NC: I Don't Grope Ugly Chicks | RedState

You'll get more than the Clinton Foundation give to who they are supposed to be helping. Probably a hundred times what a Haitian got for earth quake relief.

This just in from NBC News, Former Basketball star "Dennis Roddman" has just called into CNN news to claim that Donald Trump grabbed his ass at a celebrity party in 1998.

• Banned
This just in from NBC News, Former Basketball star "Dennis Roddman" has just called into CNN news to claim that Donald Trump grabbed his ass at a celebrity party in 1998.
That's nothing, now Marla Maples is claiming that Trump kissed her........................Serious

That's nothing, now Marla Maples is claiming that Trump kissed her........................Serious
what next? Trump visits a petting zoo and a female lamb accuses him of putting his middle finger in a place where the sun dont shine

Forum List

Back