Trump Directly Refutes Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Donald Trump Directly Refutes the Teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible
Is Donald Trump a Christian, as he claims to be, as he shows off his Bible (which he has clearly never read) and professes his "faith" in God? There are profound reasons not to believe Trump:

Trump admitted that he never asks God for forgiveness, saying that he "just tries to do better."

Trump apparently believes that he can save himself, because rather than asking God for forgiveness, he says to himself, "Let's just go on and make it right."

While standing in front of evangelicals, Trump said he needed to win the presidency because "I figure it is probably, maybe, the only way I'm going to get to heaven." So he thinks he can earn his way into heaven, by works.

Trump denigrated the body and blood of Jesus Christ by speaking dismissively of Holy Communion as "my little cracker" and "my little wine."

Jesus Christ said that no one is good except God. Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper: "I am good. I don't do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad."

(So Trump claims to be good using the biblical "I am" phrase that Jehovah used to identify himself to Moses.)

Good, if he trashed the Fed he'd never get elected, probably crucified and then America would not be made great again.

Remember, Jesus died, so that Trump doesn't have to.

He became a Christian so he could run for president. Just like Romney fired his undocumented gardeners so he could. Once he loses, he can go back to worshiping only himself.

Is Donald Trump a Christian, as he claims to be, as he shows off his Bible (which he has clearly never read) and professes his "faith" in God? There are profound reasons not to believe Trump:

Trump admitted that he never asks God for forgiveness, saying that he "just tries to do better."

Trump apparently believes that he can save himself, because rather than asking God for forgiveness, he says to himself, "Let's just go on and make it right."

While standing in front of evangelicals, Trump said he needed to win the presidency because "I figure it is probably, maybe, the only way I'm going to get to heaven." So he thinks he can earn his way into heaven, by works.

Trump denigrated the body and blood of Jesus Christ by speaking dismissively of Holy Communion as "my little cracker" and "my little wine."

Jesus Christ said that no one is good except God. Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper: "I am good. I don't do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad."

(So Trump claims to be good using the biblical "I am" phrase that Jehovah used to identify himself to Moses.)
I guess Trump has no chance of becoming Pope.

He became a Christian so he could run for president. Just like Romney fired his undocumented gardeners so he could. Once he loses, he can go back to worshiping only himself.

Like his supporters, he's a false Christian. The anti-Christ cannot deceive a True Christian. Trump's supporters were never with Christ.

Or President.

If Trump converted to Catholicism he theoretically could be pope. That is the only qualification and one must be male.

If Trump converted to Catholicism he theoretically could be pope. That is the only qualification and one must be male.
That's quite a low bar to meet.

Or President.

He being the anti-Christ is not the only thing that disqualifies him. He's broken a lot of laws. Trump University is one of the biggest felony frauds ever.

Or President.

He being the anti-Christ is not the only thing that disqualifies him. He's broken a lot of laws. Trump University is one of the biggest felony frauds ever.
How will America ever survive?

That's quite a low bar to meet.

In reality making the cut is very very difficult to be the Pope.

Jesus Christ needs no one to stand up for him...

Or President.

How will America ever survive?

That remains to be seen. Bible prophecies don't have to be self-fulfilling. The anti-Christ is male so a safe bet would be Hillary.

Nostradamus may have predicted Trump.

At one point in his writings, Nostradamus includes a bunch of references to a "trumpet" that seems to be a Trumpian reference:

"The false trumpet concealing madness
will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.

The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.

The great Senate will ordain the triumph
For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out:
At the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be
Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.

The republic of the great city
Will not want to consent to the great severity:
King summoned by trumpet to go out,
The ladder at the wall, the city will repent."

Jesus Christ needs no one to stand up for him...

Jesus no, Christianity yes. Jesus wants us to be keepers of the faith and soldiers for Christ.

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!

Refrain

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.

At the sign of triumph Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

Refrain

Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

Refrain

What the saints established that I hold for true.
What the saints believèd, that I believe too.
Long as earth endureth, men the faith will hold,
Kingdoms, nations, empires, in destruction rolled.

Refrain

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, and that cannot fail.

Refrain

Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.

Refrain

Don't vote for him, I am not! Forget the 666es and all of that stuff...we already know he is anti Christ, because there is not one itty bitty ounce of Christ's redeeming qualities in him...absent of all....THE antichrist is yet to be determined...only God knows for certain....but we will too, when the time is right.

If he does turn out to be the antichrist, God is saying, the end times, is now....the Time is right...only God, can put the antichrist in to Power...just hang on to your seat, for the ride and PRAY....hold true to your beliefs....don't worry, there is nothing you or I or anyone, can do about it...God loves us, he'll guide us...somehow... Amen! :)

To be honest, many of the religious Trump supporters are just religious because they're told to be, and they "believe" in Trump as much as they believe in religion, blindly.

That's a shame because he's exactly what they need.

What difference does it make - because many so-called Christian Evangelicals are defending and supporting him. What a bunch of assholes!

What difference does it make - because many so-called Christian Evangelicals are defending and supporting him. What a bunch of assholes!

The gate is narrow. Most "Christians" are fake and hell bound. Many people who think they are something other than Christian are actually heaven bound. It all comes down to what's in the heart.

The Bible bangers in the Bible belt are indeed lost and many are downright demonic.

Like his supporters, he's a false Christian. The anti-Christ cannot deceive a True Christian. Trump's supporters were never with Christ.

Reagan never stepped foot in a Church until he ran for president and realized he needed to win the South and Bible Belt, long controlled by the New Deal Coalition (which disolved after the Left pivoted from working class issues to race, gender, gays and anti-war politics in the 60s).

Reagan's wife Nancy was a notorious anti-Christian astrology-buff - and she had well-documented control over Reagan's schedule. She famously supported Obama's stem cell research (which drew the ire of Christians). Reagan passed the most radical pro abortion policy to date while governor of California. His son Ron has said on numerous occasions that he was not nearly as religious as his supporters have strategically claimed.

Reagan's target was Rural Conservatives, who have traditionally not had a ton of post high school education. They get much of their world-sense from their ministers on Sunday + Fox News at night. They are well-meaning, but they've also been terribly manipulated by a Republican Party that uses the Culture War to scare them into the voting booth where they unwittingly pull the lever for the financial interests of the wealthiest Americans. The fact that they are voting for a deeply immoral billionaire who gets his ties made in Mexico shows how deeply controlled these people are by the Republican Message System.

If you don't believe me, try asking a typical Republican voter on this message board about actual trade policy. Ask them if they've ever studied Reagan's textile trade policies that made it possible for our clothing brands to start getting their products made for pennies by shoeless peasants in Taiwan. You will discover that they know nothing about Reagan's trade policies or his sudden shift to Christianity. They've never read a policy paper or a non-partisan biography. Their image of Reagan is fueled by political speeches and the Reagan Legacy Project, which invested billions into refashioning Reagan's image into a deeply religious one who favored small government and fiscal responsibility. The Reagan Legacy Project never talks about the historic Reagan deficits or his insane debt compared to Carter or his unprecedented Amnesty Bill which legalized more illegals than any president before or since.

These well-meaning Conservatives have never taken a university course about politics or the economy. They've never had to research Reagan's actual policies in an academic context. They literally get their information from rightwing pundits or the internet.

These well-meaning, under-educated Americans are angry and confused, and the Republican Machine specializes in channeling their rage into the protective arms of the next anti-government outsider promising to take their country back from the same old list of fabricated demons they've using since McCathyism. This is an old story, and the well-meaning Republican voter always fall for it. They live in a media prison, and their overlords know exactly what buttons to press.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back