Trump Didn't Even Bow!

Trump won’t bow to the Queen but salutes North Korean soldiers.

Just shows what kind of people Trump is most comfortable around.
I would rather salute a soldier than bow to a queen. Bowing denotes submission and I understand why you feel that way.
This isn't the 1300's. A polite bow is not "submission," it is courtesy and respect for the office.

Respect for an office that still "rules" over it's people? Meh...
But it's okay to gush over Kim Jong Un, huh?

I never heard any "gushing" myself, but meh to that too frankly.

Got any proof of that claim?

Classic liberal dodge! Where is the proof to your claim the guy orders people killed?

So you don't believe the north Korean military unjustly kills people?

Classic libspeak spin! You liars are pathetic! Here real slow, YOU .....SAID..... THE.... GUY.... KILLED..... PEOPLE? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Obviously I don't have pictures. But use your brain. The man is a general in an army that is notoriously known killing and oppressing people.

My goodness you Trumpsters have become so brainwashed you're willing to defend or ignore North Korean atrocities?

You continue to lie. I'm not defending anyone, I'm asking you to prove your claim! All you seem to be able to do is make false claims and then troll spin and deflect when called on it.

I would rather salute a soldier than bow to a queen. Bowing denotes submission and I understand why you feel that way.
This isn't the 1300's. A polite bow is not "submission," it is courtesy and respect for the office.
I keep telling my wife that, but she wont buy it, lol.

I think Democrats should always bow or courtesy to Trump to show their respect for the office of the Presidency and submit to his awesome power... :)

Quasi-related, and not that I particularly care. As far as I've heard Kim Jong Un has executed like 30 some people; mostly those who questioned his right to rule. (ya know like many ANTIFA would like to do to republicans)

I've actually not heard of him executing that many of his citizens - he just locks them up (presumably lets them die/causes them to die [so his hands are clean.])

Classic liberal dodge! Where is the proof to your claim the guy orders people killed?

Classic libspeak spin! You liars are pathetic! Here real slow, YOU .....SAID..... THE.... GUY.... KILLED..... PEOPLE? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Obviously I don't have pictures. But use your brain. The man is a general in an army that is notoriously known killing and oppressing people.

My goodness you Trumpsters have become so brainwashed you're willing to defend or ignore North Korean atrocities?

You continue to lie. I'm not defending anyone, I'm asking you to prove your claim! All you seem to be able to do is make false claims and then troll spin and deflect when called on it.

So I'm making false claims about the North Korean military?

You people seriously make my fucking head hurt. There's no realm of logic or reasoning with your Trumpsters.

You know what? You're right that general Trump saluted is a stand up family man. He brings joy to the North Korean people by spreading rainbows and sunshine.

Last edited:
I think Democrats should always bow or courtesy to Trump to show their respect for the office of the Presidency and submit to his awesome power... :)
Guys let's face it there is only ONE WORD that rhymes with TRUMP and it's CNUT

... That doesn't rhyme, JS
It would to most people if you get my poetic drift...I could have said SLUT but I thought CNUT far more appropriate ...Bow to Trump..LOL I don't think so..Shit on him,maybe

... Slut doesn't rhyme either kid. Words have meanings.

According to reports from Amnesty International and the U.S. Committee for Human Rights in North Korea, by 2017 an estimated 200,000 prisoners[4] are incarcerated in camps that are dedicated to political crimes, and subjected to forced labor, physical abuse, execution[5]and human experimentation.
Human rights in North Korea - Wikipedia

It would to most people if you get my poetic drift...I could have said SLUT but I thought CNUT far more appropriate ...Bow to Trump..LOL I don't think so..Shit on him,maybe

Not to your SYNTHETIC LEADER,they don't.....OK for your exacting mind,,,TRUMP THE RUNT

.. and yet you make judgements on others class and decorum.. :th_waiting: ..

171w85.jpg

Last edited:

Not to your SYNTHETIC LEADER,they don't.....OK for your exacting mind,,,TRUMP THE RUNT

Also doesn't rhyme...

Wait until the meeting with Putin next week. He'll be more than gushing, he'll be positively orgasmic because Putin will play him like a fiddle from hell and he'll be too damn stupid to realize it.

Can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers too? My son wants a new car.

Quasi-related, and not that I particularly care. As far as I've heard Kim Jong Un has executed like 30 some people; mostly those who questioned his right to rule. (ya know like many ANTIFA would like to do to republicans)

I've actually not heard of him executing that many of his citizens - he just locks them up (presumably lets them die/causes them to die [so his hands are clean.])
There are no innocent republicans.

Wait until the meeting with Putin next week. He'll be more than gushing, he'll be positively orgasmic because Putin will play him like a fiddle from hell and he'll be too damn stupid to realize it.

Just wait for it hotshot!

Trump salutes our enemy’s military. Because he’s a traitor and a buffoon.

View attachment 204554

You ignorant twit. The general saluted first. Trump is returning the salute per military protocol.

You know, during my 20 years in the Navy, there were many times that we had to stand at attention and salute when we passed by other American ships, or ships of our allies. We NEVER rendered honors to any other ships that weren't our allies.

So no, saluting officers of countries that aren't your allies isn't military protocol.

You'd know that if you actually served.

Forum List

Back