Trump Derangement Syndrome

It's not DNC talking points. It's the way it is. We've got to stop electing these polarizing candidates that merely divide us.
I donā€™t accept that ā€˜itā€™s the way it isā€™ thereā€™s too much evidence of election tampering. Also Bidenā€™s campaign was a joke and now his Presidency is a joke.

Our basic rights - what is it?

Post #12

TDS continues. What this thread is about is where a thread on USMB has nothing to do with Trump and * BANG * that TDS post comes flying in. The ones that stand out the most are the ones in the first handful of posts, so I'll go first -

Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal - Post 3 TDS

Musk and Back Seat Driver Trump have been publicly bashing each other recently.

They're raging at Trump in their heads, this TDS comes out in threads. I'll have a look about tonight and list those posts here if I see any. Chinese takeaway on it's way so might not be on here much.

Do you not think that people should have rage at Trump? He's helping to present the idea that any old person can be president, and they can do whatever they like.

That's scary stuff.

Do you not think that people should have rage at Trump? He's helping to present the idea that any old person can be president, and they can do whatever they like.

That's scary stuff.
This thread just simply highlights TDS. So as in the last example, talking about climate and then post #5. "BOOM" Trump.

This thread just simply highlights TDS. So as in the last example, talking about climate and then post #5. "BOOM" Trump.

Generally anyone who can't get through a sentence without going off topic generally ends up on my ignore list anyway... I guess I just don't see this much.

Forum List

Back