What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
TDS continues. What this thread is about is where a thread on USMB has nothing to do with Trump and * BANG * that TDS post comes flying in. The ones that stand out the most are the ones in the first handful of posts, so I'll go first -

Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal - Post 3 TDS

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
TDS continues. What this thread is about is where a thread on USMB has nothing to do with Trump and * BANG * that TDS post comes flying in. The ones that stand out the most are the ones in the first handful of posts, so I'll go first -

All those people with TDS starting threads about Trump...... like this one.

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can’t take the heat; get out of the kitchen.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

After fox news made it all about freedom of speech.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
TDS continues.
And Trump supporters continue to ostrich up on the fact that half the country can't stand their hero. It does little good to elect a leader that half the country hates.

OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rage at what? They make meds for that, ya know.
They're raging at Trump in their heads, this TDS comes out in threads. I'll have a look about tonight and list those posts here if I see any. Chinese takeaway on it's way so might not be on here much.

OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's to admit it.

Post #2

OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden passes EO to allow abortions

Post #9

Leo123

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And Trump supporters continue to ostrich up on the fact that half the country can't stand their hero. It does little good to elect a leader that half the country hates.
More than half the country can't stand Biden because they didn't vote for him. They're asking themselves, why he is even in the Oval Office? After all, no one voted for this brain-dead clusterfuck and this dismal economy.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More than half the country can't stand Biden because they didn't vote for him. They're asking themselves, why he is even in the Oval Office? After all, no one voted for this brain-dead clusterfuck and this dismal economy.
Are you providing an example for what I described?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excellent post. Also more TDS kicks in when the mods allow these TDS thread derailers to get away with it.

OP
Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Online creator Chris Chan arrested on incest charge after leaked audio alleged she had sex with her mother​

Post #2

Leo123

Diamond Member
Reaction score

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, I don't believe in your DNC talking points.
It's not DNC talking points. It's the way it is. We've got to stop electing these polarizing candidates that merely divide us.

Hellbilly

Gold Member
Reaction score
In other words, half the country are spoiled brats who are throwing temper tantrum’s because their guy lost.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List