Trump Derangement Syndrome

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
TDS continues. What this thread is about is where a thread on USMB has nothing to do with Trump and * BANG * that TDS post comes flying in. The ones that stand out the most are the ones in the first handful of posts, so I'll go first -

Musk decides to terminate his Twitter deal - Post 3 TDS

TDS continues. What this thread is about is where a thread on USMB has nothing to do with Trump and * BANG * that TDS post comes flying in. The ones that stand out the most are the ones in the first handful of posts, so I'll go first -

All those people with TDS starting threads about Trump...... like this one.

Can’t take the heat; get out of the kitchen.

After fox news made it all about freedom of speech.

It's to admit it.

Post #2

And Trump supporters continue to ostrich up on the fact that half the country can't stand their hero. It does little good to elect a leader that half the country hates.
More than half the country can't stand Biden because they didn't vote for him. They're asking themselves, why he is even in the Oval Office? After all, no one voted for this brain-dead clusterfuck and this dismal economy.

More than half the country can't stand Biden because they didn't vote for him. They're asking themselves, why he is even in the Oval Office? After all, no one voted for this brain-dead clusterfuck and this dismal economy.
Are you providing an example for what I described?

Excellent post. Also more TDS kicks in when the mods allow these TDS thread derailers to get away with it.

Online creator Chris Chan arrested on incest charge after leaked audio alleged she had sex with her mother​

Post #2

In other words, half the country are spoiled brats who are throwing temper tantrum’s because their guy lost.

Forum List

Back