Trump defends himself on his ‘look at her face!’ slam on Fiorina

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Heres what Trump said:

"Look at that face!" Trump reportedly told Rolling Stone while talking about Fiorina, according to a profile published Wednesday "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!"

NOW...Heres the "Its not what it looks like" lame explanation as if we dont understand "Look at that face" followed with "Would anyone vote for THAT?"

Business mogul Donald Trump on Thursday dismissed criticism over comments he made that appeared to take aim at GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina’s appearance, saying that he was only commenting on her “persona” and not her physical attractiveness.

On Fox News Thursday morning, Trump denied he was talking about Fiorina's looks, even as he conceded that the comments were reported accurately. :dig:

This is Mudwhistles face right now :eek-52:

"Probably I did say something like that about Carly," Trump said. "I'm talking about persona. I'm not talking about look."

LOL...So when he says LOOK he doesnt mean Look...and when he says FACE he means PERSONA

12002810_928677500513886_4263205760214821878_n.jpg

Heres what Trump said:

"Look at that face!" Trump reportedly told Rolling Stone while talking about Fiorina, according to a profile published Wednesday "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!"

NOW...Heres the "Its not what it looks like" lame explanation as if we dont understand "Look at that face" followed with "Would anyone vote for THAT?"

Business mogul Donald Trump on Thursday dismissed criticism over comments he made that appeared to take aim at GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina’s appearance, saying that he was only commenting on her “persona” and not her physical attractiveness.

On Fox News Thursday morning, Trump denied he was talking about Fiorina's looks, even as he conceded that the comments were reported accurately. :dig:

"Probably I did say something like that about Carly," Trump said. "I'm talking about persona. I'm not talking about look."

LOL...So when he says LOOK he doesnt mean Look...and when he says FACE he means PERSONA

Yo, Trump is Trump, he doesn`t need to explain himself to the Media!!! The "Democrats" are shitting their diapers!

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1).jpg

Heres what Trump said:

Yo, Trump is Trump, he doesn`t need to explain himself to the Media!!! The "Democrats" are shitting their diapers!

"GTP"
View attachment 49879

LOL, the hell hole for Republican's is right in the lower center of that face.

Rolling Stone has proven to be a phony in the journalism business.
Nothing they report can be taken with any trust. It's going to have to come from somewhere else. If they want to report on music, I'll read. But that's it anymore.

On Fox News Thursday morning, Trump denied he was talking about Fiorina's looks, even as he conceded that the comments were reported accurately.

:rofl:

Nothing they report can be taken with any trust. It's going to have to come from somewhere else. If they want to report on music, I'll read. But that's it anymore.

On Fox News Thursday morning, Trump denied he was talking about Fiorina's looks, even as he conceded that the comments were reported accurately.

You're as dishonest as Rolling Stone. This was an attempted gotcha piece, not journalism. All for the benefit of dishonest, brainwashed political bigots like you.
The story's author framed the comments this way...

"And there, in a nutshell, is Trump's blessing and his curse: He can't seem to quit while he's ahead. The instincts that carried him out to a lead and have kept him far above the captious field are the same ones that landed him in ugly stews with ex-wives, business partners, networks, supermodels and many, many other famous women."

You're as dishonest as Rolling Stone. This was an attempted gotcha piece, not journalism. All for the benefit of dishonest, brainwashed political bigots like you.

"And there, in a nutshell, is Trump's blessing and his curse: He can't seem to quit while he's ahead. The instincts that carried him out to a lead and have kept him far above the captious field are the same ones that landed him in ugly stews with ex-wives, business partners, networks, supermodels and many, many other famous women."

He admitted the comments were accurate. You can cry about it or write Trump to tell him to stop supporting a gotcha piece

He admitted the comments were accurate. You can cry about it or write Trump to tell him to stop supporting a gotcha piece
That's fine. But you must consider the intentions of the author if you want to be honest. I don't think you want to be honest.

That's fine. But you must consider the intentions of the author if you want to be honest. I don't think you want to be honest.
How is reporting on someone's comments a gotcha? Sounds like Trump gotchaed himself.

No we dont, you're just looking for someone else to blame. Trump said it,and said that Rolling Stones was accurate. Deal with it

How is reporting on someone's comments a gotcha? Sounds like Trump gotchaed himself.
It's how it's framed. Just like how you misrepresented my post you are responding to.

No we dont, you're just looking for someone else to blame. Trump said it,and said that Rolling Stones was accurate. Deal with it
I'm just looking for accuracy. I'm no fan of Trump's. But I'm less of a fan of dishonest political hack writers and those like you who blindly cheer them on.

It's how it's framed. Just like how you misrepresented my post you are responding to.

Why dont you tell Trump that he's wrong and should retract the part about it being accurate then?

What do you mean how it's framed? Are you going to pretend that Trump's explanation that he was talking about her persona and not her looks is credible? hahahahahahah

Your laugh responses make you a troll.

What do you mean how it's framed? Are you going to pretend that Trump's explanation that he was talking about her persona and not her looks is credible? hahahahahahah
Knowing that Rolling Stone has forfeited credibility now makes vetting necessary. I trust Trump's explantation no more or less than Rolling Stone's report. You seem to have your mind made up already. That's too bad. It shows bias and a lack of thinking clarity.

His remarks didn't come as a result of a gotcha question. He volunteered them all on his own. That is a big part of the story. He felt comfortable volunteering these comments to a reporter, as if he considered them normal and appropriate.

Once again he is trying to weasel out of his own nasty remarks. Trump is awesome!

He's lurching back and forth between,

I'm not really serious about this so who gives a shit what I say,

and,

oops, I forgot I'm now serious about this. Damage control!!!!

The intention is to show what kind of person Trump is. If he is a big arrogant asshole, so be it.

Forum List

Back