Trump Declares War On Fox News

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show.

Specifically, Lowry said: “Let’s be honest. Carly cut his balls off with the precision of a surgeon and he knows it,” the Huffington Post reported.

Read more at Fox News pundit Rich Lowry hits Trump below belt

i guess you would be proud and very happy if i told you was comming to cut off your balls..., RIGHT?? :lmao:
The truth hurts, plus the fact Fiorina did the operation without an anesthetic. Trump responded with his usual petulant 2 year old temper tantrum and evasions

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show.

Specifically, Lowry said: “Let’s be honest. Carly cut his balls off with the precision of a surgeon and he knows it,” the Huffington Post reported.

Read more at Fox News pundit Rich Lowry hits Trump below belt

i guess you would be proud and very happy if i told you was comming to cut off your balls..., RIGHT?? :lmao:
The truth hurts, plus the fact Fiorina did the operation without an anesthetic. Trump responded with his usual petulant 2 year old temper tantrum and evasions

Didn't you find it touching when he told her she was beautiful?

“There were several candidates during the Canadian election. One of them was this rash asshole who just spoke his mind. He didn’t really offer any solutions, he just said outrageous things. We just thought he was funny. Nobody ever thought he’d be President. It was a joke! But we just let the joke go on for too long. He kept gaining momentum, and by the time we were ready to say, ‘Let’s get serious now, who should really be President?’ he was already being sworn into office. We weren’t paying attention! We weren’t paying attention! (*sobs*)”

Truth is, every conservative needs to work to insure that no RINO gets the GOP nomination. We have been given Mcain, Bush, and Romney. Two could not beat Obama, probably the weakest President in the last 50 or 60 years, and the one that did win beat a crazy person; and after he won, he almost turned into a lefty as far as spending.

Much to the chagrin of some of my fellow Republicans, I continue to proclaim that historians will look upon the era of Bush/Obama as one of our nations low points. To separate these 2 duffusses would be akin to trying to separate 2 pieces of duct tape rolled into a ball. It amazes me that lefties do not understand that Bush is Obama, and that Obama is Bush. Expanded drug coverage/Obamacare............besides a few billion, what is the difference? Compassionate Republican for amnesty, Obama for amnesty? One put terrorists in gitmo and didn't apologize for it; one said he would close gitmo, and lied like hell...........in other words, they both like gitmo, so they are even or; one in the same. One kills people with drones, the other claims that is awful, then kills more........in other words, even. The biggest difference between the two was war with Iraq, and almost every Democrat voted for it. In other words, even.

You would think the lefties would have looooooved Bush because he wanted massive spending, did spend, and besides wars, spent on almost every liberal cause known to man. Oh, contrair! Bush wasn't one of their own; no child left behind, expanding easier drug access, wanting amnesty, giving easier loans on homes, what else do they want!

This is why we MUST stop the establishment, then let the American people decide. We can't change anything, if neither parties nominee wants status quo. If we allow Bush or Kasich to win the GOP nomination, no matter who wins the general election, the left and Washington has already won!

You Rinos need to stop painting people who aren't batshit crazy as Rinos.
What he stated is pretty damn close though - there are very few differences in actual POLICY of the two parties. Most of the major differences are in talking points that both know will never actually happen.

Truth is, every conservative needs to work to insure that no RINO gets the GOP nomination. We have been given Mcain, Bush, and Romney. Two could not beat Obama, probably the weakest President in the last 50 or 60 years, and the one that did win beat a crazy person; and after he won, he almost turned into a lefty as far as spending.

Much to the chagrin of some of my fellow Republicans, I continue to proclaim that historians will look upon the era of Bush/Obama as one of our nations low points. To separate these 2 duffusses would be akin to trying to separate 2 pieces of duct tape rolled into a ball. It amazes me that lefties do not understand that Bush is Obama, and that Obama is Bush. Expanded drug coverage/Obamacare............besides a few billion, what is the difference? Compassionate Republican for amnesty, Obama for amnesty? One put terrorists in gitmo and didn't apologize for it; one said he would close gitmo, and lied like hell...........in other words, they both like gitmo, so they are even or; one in the same. One kills people with drones, the other claims that is awful, then kills more........in other words, even. The biggest difference between the two was war with Iraq, and almost every Democrat voted for it. In other words, even.

You would think the lefties would have looooooved Bush because he wanted massive spending, did spend, and besides wars, spent on almost every liberal cause known to man. Oh, contrair! Bush wasn't one of their own; no child left behind, expanding easier drug access, wanting amnesty, giving easier loans on homes, what else do they want!

This is why we MUST stop the establishment, then let the American people decide. We can't change anything, if neither parties nominee wants status quo. If we allow Bush or Kasich to win the GOP nomination, no matter who wins the general election, the left and Washington has already won!
That is what we call partisans - the left hates Bush because he was on the right and the right hates Obama because he is on the left.

The actual policies are irrelevant to a large chunk of America - they support whoever is on their 'team' and think that anyone on the opposing team is simply evil.

Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Agree.
What makes you think the GOP base is insane?
Seriously? Look at your candiates, a bunch of crazies. Look at how you all want Trump for president. Man, the fact you all can't see it is a perfect answer as to the insanity on the GOP side of the things.
Your analysis is absurb...stop watching MSNBC.

Trump and nearly all the R candidates are progressives.

To think Bernie and Cankles are better, ain't thinking.
I don't live in America. I don't even get MSNBC. Stop making stupid, uninformed assumptions. LOL
Stupid, uniformed assumptions like a third of the nation is bat shit crazy?

It does take some serious issues to decide that tens of millions of people are crazy and you are stone cold sane.

Okay Leftnutter we are making progress. You are all about condemning a pol who attacks groups of people. Have you applied this standard FAIRLY to Cankles, Bernie, and Biden?

Provide comparable quotes and we can discuss them
come now Leftnutter, are you clueless?

Bernie has been attacking many groups of people. You know...the wealthy, Wall Street, Bankers, etc....

Biden has said many outrageous things. Remember the Rs want to put you back in chains...y'all. How about this one....“first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” How about this one? “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

All your girl Cankles has a rich tradition:
"He ran a gas station down in St. Louis."
"Who is going to find out. These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”
“If I didn’t kick his ass every day, he wouldn’t be worth anything.”
"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."
"God bless the America we are trying to create."
"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

Now just admit that in your small mind, it is okay for Ds to say certain things, but not Rs.

Bernie Sanders is providing his views on the economic wealth and tax system of the country....it is not "Picking on the wealthy"

None of your other quotes, as misattributed as they are reflect a desire to deny rights or attack other Americans

Low information Republicans are seeking to deny rights to Americans based on religion, sexuality or nationality
Please identify the rights low information Rs seek to deny some Americans.

Marriage, serving in the military, being President of the US

The problem that concerns you is not a problem. Those you fear have no power. Why do you fear those who can't impose their will on anyone?

I know The Donald doesn't have a chance in hell of making it through the GOP as the party's candidate for Pres.

I like that he's stirring up a lot of stuff on the political front.

But, of all the dumb things he's done - this is the dumbest!!!!!

I know The Donald doesn't have a chance in hell of making it through the GOP as the party's candidate for Pres.

I agree. However, Trump may view this simply as more reality TV - whereas, I believe Fox News, Roger Ailes, is taking it more seriously. In other words, Ailes may not be so quick to kiss and make up.

His "stirring things up" has not affected the Democrats

It has affected the campaigns of Bush, Walker, Perry, Cruz and Paul

Look Mr Right, if you want to be lied to by your candidates, that is up to you. We are tired of voting for people who promise to TRY and do something, then make no attempt at all.

Do you know what sealed the deal for this GOP uprising among their constituents that actually follow politics? When they called their Democratic counterparts in Mississippi to insure that Thad Cochran won the primary there by voting for him as the primary was open. Tricky Mitch then proclaimed that they would "nominate a Presidential candidate, and would go around the base to do it; and there is NOTHING they can do!"

Really? Really! As I write this, scores of small groups are collecting money to defeat Mcain and Aiotte in their primaries, along with a few other rino senators. We are also going to target that wonderful drunk, Johhny B, but he is from Ohio, and they appear to love rinos there not named Romney, lol We may not be able to throw out establishment candidates on the Democratic side in New York, or California; but we sure as hell have a 50-50 chance in supposedly Republican strongholds.

You want the conservative truth? Washington is this countries problem, with all their crony capitalism, their endless regulations, their tax code that favors special interest and large corporations, along with the fact that they think they know better than the people who actually own the country; and that would be us! Yes that is correct Mr Right; between 500 and 600 people in the Oval office, congress, and The Supreme Court, know so much more than the other 300 and something MILLION of us, and they won't leave us alone. We conservatives also know that it is just not Democrats; oh no, it is establishment RINOs too. They ALL want power, and all either of them really wants to do is control the levers of that power. If they give back the power to the states and the people, why they will lose some of their precious power to make ungodly sums of money with crony capitalism, retire from congress, then join a lobbying firm where they still sit with establishment members, conniving to screw you/I, and everyone else.

And so, we Conservatives have had enough. You people do what you want, but I do not know personally of ANY conservative in my circle who will vote for Bush if he wins the nomination. They won't vote for the Democrat, they will just vote 3rd party, or write someone in. Same goes for Kasich. Rubio, some will vote for him.

Sometimes, you have to destroy something so you can rebuild it much better than it was before. These clowns running the Republican party are useless. In fact, they are WORSE than the Democrats because they lie MORE to their own people, than the Democrats do. You believe that Bush is the candidate who will give the Democrat the most trouble. NOT! He will get beaten like a dead horse because most of us have had it with the establishment. I can tell you this as fact from the political friends throughout this state that I have.............if Bush or Kasich wins the GOP nomination, the DEMOCRAT will carry Indiana!

Look Mr Right, if you want to be lied to by your candidates, that is up to you. We are tired of voting for people who promise to TRY and do something, then make no attempt at all.

Do you know what sealed the deal for this GOP uprising among their constituents that actually follow politics? When they called their Democratic counterparts in Mississippi to insure that Thad Cochran won the primary there by voting for him as the primary was open. Tricky Mitch then proclaimed that they would "nominate a Presidential candidate, and would go around the base to do it; and there is NOTHING they can do!"

Really? Really! As I write this, scores of small groups are collecting money to defeat Mcain and Aiotte in their primaries, along with a few other rino senators. We are also going to target that wonderful drunk, Johhny B, but he is from Ohio, and they appear to love rinos there not named Romney, lol We may not be able to throw out establishment candidates on the Democratic side in New York, or California; but we sure as hell have a 50-50 chance in supposedly Republican strongholds.

You want the conservative truth? Washington is this countries problem, with all their crony capitalism, their endless regulations, their tax code that favors special interest and large corporations, along with the fact that they think they know better than the people who actually own the country; and that would be us! Yes that is correct Mr Right; between 500 and 600 people in the Oval office, congress, and The Supreme Court, know so much more than the other 300 and something MILLION of us, and they won't leave us alone. We conservatives also know that it is just not Democrats; oh no, it is establishment RINOs too. They ALL want power, and all either of them really wants to do is control the levers of that power. If they give back the power to the states and the people, why they will lose some of their precious power to make ungodly sums of money with crony capitalism, retire from congress, then join a lobbying firm where they still sit with establishment members, conniving to screw you/I, and everyone else.

And so, we Conservatives have had enough. You people do what you want, but I do not know personally of ANY conservative in my circle who will vote for Bush if he wins the nomination. They won't vote for the Democrat, they will just vote 3rd party, or write someone in. Same goes for Kasich. Rubio, some will vote for him.

Sometimes, you have to destroy something so you can rebuild it much better than it was before. These clowns running the Republican party are useless. In fact, they are WORSE than the Democrats because they lie MORE to their own people, than the Democrats do. You believe that Bush is the candidate who will give the Democrat the most trouble. NOT! He will get beaten like a dead horse because most of us have had it with the establishment. I can tell you this as fact from the political friends throughout this state that I have.............if Bush or Kasich wins the GOP nomination, the DEMOCRAT will carry Indiana!

I like that attitude from Conservatives....If I don't get my way, I am taking my ball and going home

I like that attitude from Conservatives....If I don't get my way, I am taking my ball and going home

Well, looks like no more money needed to be sent to get rid of drunken Johhny B. now does it Mr Right. You see, we do have some power, and we may not have to take our ball and go home; we may get someone in there throwing 100 mph fastballs at you and Obama; just as it should be-)

Those with the balls makes the rules.

Forum List

Back