Trump curse:Richard Sherman, I doubt I’ll visit the White house

Well just add his name to the long list of people who won't be setting foot in the White House anytime soon: Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Mayor Pete, and so on...

No big deal. There is no rule that anyone has to visit the White House. The question is moot, now, but each to their own taste.

Ritchie should have spent more time studying tape of Sammy Watkins than worrying about not visiting the White House.

Always nice to see a bigmouth a-hole get his ass burned at the most crucial of times.

I laughed when Sherman got beat on that one play in the 4th quarter.

Ritchie should have spent more time studying tape of Sammy Watkins than worrying about not visiting the White House.

Always nice to see a bigmouth a-hole get his ass burned at the most crucial of times.

I would have paid 10 bucks to watch his tired ass try and catch Hill -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Why would anyone WANT to go to the Whitehouse? I don't care who is POTUS....I wouldn't go if you paid me to. Waste of time. Unnecessary. Never understood this tradition.

Why would anyone WANT to go to the Whitehouse? I don't care who is POTUS....I wouldn't go if you paid me to. Waste of time. Unnecessary. Never understood this tradition.

If I was president I would cancel this. I would say that it is best to keep politics out of sports.

Why would Trump want criminal thugs in the white house?

Athletes of championship teams have every right not to go...... just as athletes of championship teams have every right to go and shower praise on the President. In both cases, they should be left alone.

the champs want to get a free Mickey D feast-

cold quarter pounders ...................

LMAO

This is how Trump has made America

Eagles were invited but were later dis-invited when reports surfaced that many members of the Super Bowl team would not attend.

Oh poor baby did Trump's feeling get hurt

Golden State Warriors weren’t invited after Steve Kerr Stephen Curry said they wouldn’t go.

Oh poor baby did Trump's feelings get hurt

The WNBA’s Minnesota Lynx didn’t receive an invitation in 2017 and the Seattle Storm also weren’t invited.

well it was just woman

College basketball, Virginia and Villanova didn’t receive invites after winning the NCAA men’s basketball national championship.

North Carolina’s 2016 national championship team received an invitation, but didn’t attend.

The women’s basketball championship teams of Notre Dame (2018) and South Carolina (2017) weren’t invited.

Welcome to Trump America where even sports figures would turn down a free trip to Washington

Forum List

Back