Trump crams one last racist policy into his final days as president

I'm channeling my inner liberal here:

Military bases are named after ruthless killers. We should rename them all to Ft. Mahatma Ghandi, Ft. Mother Theresa, and Ft. Mary Poppins,,,and so on.

Bass v 2.0 and IM2 believe America’s bases should be named after illiterate, criminal ghetto thugs killed by America’s evil PoPo.

"Fort Trayvon"

"What's on the menu at the chow hall, Sarge?

"Skittles, Iced Tea, and cough syrup, Private."

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Whats the purpose of keeping names of Confederate generals on military bases?
To save millions $$$ that changing the names would cost......But I wouldln't expect anyone flashing a BLM moron sign to stop and think about costs---I'd expect them to be screaming that Trump is a racist when he is just using some common sense.

I'm channeling my inner liberal here:

Military bases are named after ruthless killers. We should rename them all to Ft. Mahatma Ghandi, Ft. Mother Theresa, and Ft. Mary Poppins,,,and so on.

Bass v 2.0 and IM2 believe America’s bases should be named after illiterate, criminal ghetto thugs killed by America’s evil PoPo.

Don't have too...

You just don't have to name them after people who fought for slavery... Naming after the Muppets would be better than that...

Whats the purpose of keeping names of Confederate generals on military bases?

Because like the Confederates, our troops are decent people. They don't burn cities and massacre women and children like the Union Generals did.

They just happened to be fighting for slavery....

NAZI generals must have been decent people too under that premise...
No, they weren't fighting for slavery. They were fighting Yankees invading their home.

Look,
The Left's policies are ALL ABOUT destroying America

Paris Accord - Destroys America's energy sector
gun confiscation - destroys Americas Constitution
Open Borders - destroys Americas sovereignty
Excess regulation - destroys Americas business sector
Green New Deal - Destroys everyone, including the US budget.

In 4 years of Biden Harris everyone will be so broke and desperate they might finally open their eyes.
however, 3 years in Democrats will call in China to help rescue America.

Let those so called Confederate generals or whatever be who they are, the losers of the war, and stop honoring them. Trump is threatening a veto to play to his racist base, most of whom are not even military

What do the Democrats do here?

Let Trump veto it and watch the GOP panic as they let the troops down or veto there own President (which they are too much cowards to do)...

Or let Trump get what he wants and change the name when Biden goes in.

Dems are going to let the GOP stew for a week or two and then probably save the troops...

Funny how the GOP are too scared to veto a President for brave troops...

Funny how PC SJW cuck the dems are to tie funding to name changes.

Let those so called Confederate generals or whatever be who they are, the losers of the war, and stop honoring them. Trump is threatening a veto to play to his racist base, most of whom are not even military
Trump is wise enough to know that ALL that is America should stay in tact. Core Americans have built the greatest nation on the planet in a very short time by doing it their way. Why would anybody sane think lowlife pieces of shit should have a say in the direction of our nation? We know what degenerate lowlife pieces of shit do to their cities, states and nations.

You know this was agreed bi-partisan majority of 295 to 125. in the house...

There is a veto in the Senate to override the President... Would seem fitting..

There is not such fucking thing as a veto in the Senate, you incredible dumbass POS!

The bad guys won the Civil War ....

No, the traitorous scum of the so-called 'confederacy' did NOT win the Civil War. They got beaten down like the filthy dogs they were.

No, the rebels weren't "traitorous" at all. The question that the War of Northern Aggression resolved was whether a state could withdraw from the union.

It wasn't decided until the war was over. At the time the war was being fought it was undecided.

BTW, the Confederates were all exonerated in the end, President Jeff Davis being the last, exonerated by his fellow Democrat Jimmy Carter.

Forum List

Back